Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and For Always ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“That concludes today’s lecture, remember we have an exam on Monday” the teacher said right before the final bell rang. Mizumoci got up and gathered her books, finally it’s the weekend, I can relax now. She sighed in relief as she continued down the hallway, her long brown hair brown hair brushing her ankles as she walked her coffee brown eyes were closed from exhaustion. Suddenly Mizumoci ran into someone and dropped her things, she opened her eyes to see a tall boy with sandy brown hair and matching eyes. Who is this guy I’ve never seen him before he’s kind of cute, but he looks serious “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going” Mizumoci apologized. The boy laughed “it’s okay, have I seen you before?” Mizumoci shook her head. “Well then, I’m Light Yagami“ he said as he leaned down and gathered Mizumoci’s books then handed them to her “thank you so much” she said “I’m Mizumoci Kygro”. “Do you want to hang out sometime?” Mizumoci asked trying to be casual please, please, please , please! “I suppose it couldn’t hurt meet me at the park tomorrow at 10:00 am okay?” Light said,” of course thank you so much!”.