Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Forever ❯ The Garden ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Okay, I'm back with the second chapter! I'm not sure where this is going… but it should be good *shifts an evil eye* I have great plans for my favorite demon lord… heeheehee, Oh: BTW, I don't own any of the characters. But, still, enjoy the music!
 
The young demon lord felt timid as arising pleasure flattered his body. Eclipse had been more than happy to search the unknown areas of Raenef. His chest was smooth and the perfect size to embrace. Eclipse found himself kissing rapidly at his master's neck and chest, slowly pulling the robes from the white skin.
 
Raenef flustered as he submitted to his tutor. He found himself being held gently in Eclipse's arms rather than holding his own ground. Everything feels funny, like the world is upside down. I can't even stand on my own two feet…He heard his robes fall to the ground, leaving their warmth to linger before Eclipse's took over. “Wh…what if somebody… sees… me… nak—” Raenef lips found Eclipse's again. The older demon was intent on making Raenef confident.
 
“No one will.” He mused around the growing kisses. Raenef allowed his fingers to entangle into Eclipse's hair. The silk seemed like an anchor, to hold him from melting away. He was so full of pleasure to feel his teacher against him, around him. He wanted time to stop.
 
Eclipse's hands found their way to Raenef's rounded behind. He rubbed a hand over the soft skin and squeezed. Raenef squeaked with surprised. He hadn't expected the attack to take place there. He was now growing confused as his mind grew wild. What was all this? What exactly was he doing with Eclipse? Was this something for demon lords, or was this something else?
 
You see, Raenef didn't know what love was. He might have felt it, but he couldn't put it to words or explain how to express it.
 
“You seem nervous now.” Eclipse whispered, his breath tinkling his master's ear. The silver haired teen snuggled to Eclipse's chest and nodded. He wouldn't lie. Besides, he wasn't exactly comfortable with being nude outside in the open.
 
*I'm scared of peeping toms; is that what you call them?*Raenef thought. Eclipse chuckled and wrapped his arms around Raenef, allowing his robes to cover the young one's revealed skin.Safe. Surround me. The young demon lord sighed in content, giving up his whole to Eclipse. The older male smiled, knowing he practically owned Raenef.
 
My love, you are mine at last. Koi, I'll always be here… Even the words seemed to surprise Eclipse's own mind. Had he really found what he wanted? Was loving Raenef so important to him? Yes… more than the world… He imagined his master's bedroom, its cheerful atmosphere and pastel comforters. “Go.” Quickly, His and Raenef's image disappeared.
 
Raenef had barely noticed the change of area. All he could think about was Eclipse. He wanted to understand what he was feeling… He had to know. Before he knew it, he was lying on the bed, Eclipse blanketing his unclothed body, and whispering words to his teacher. “Eclipse, what do I call what I feel?” Raenef asked quietly, as if words might break the moment like glass. Eclipse groped for a new area, reaching for Raenef's inner thighs. Raenef gave a pleased whimper and feverishly blushed. Eclipse kissed the red face.
 
“Pleasure, that's what your body is feeling.” Eclipse whispered back, his roaming hand enjoying Raenef's timid reactions. The demon lord hid his face into the blankets, trying to hide the flushed complexion.
 
*No, my heart, it's melting. What do I call this feeling?*
 
*Love.* Raenef smiled at the sound of the word. It was beautiful.
 
“Tell me about love.” The silver haired teen asked. His ignorance of the word had gone on too long. He wanted to know all he could about this love. It made his body feel as enlightened as his soul.
 
“Kokoro, when you find you koi your heart feels like it'll explode. You'll always want to be with koi. You'll want to be like one person, connecting your souls together…” Eclipse whispered, the simple affectionate words ringing in Raenef's ears.
 
“Then you're my koi?”
 
*I want to be.* Eclipse admitted with a blush. He had never been so bold to tell his master his wants. It was so alike a demon lord to fall for his underlings, but something about Raenef always cried out against the normal traditions. It's what set him apart from Eclipse's other masters; he was the one and the only one to be different. He was something that appealed to the older male.
 
“Koi, can we? I like how you feel.” Eclipse smiled as they connected again. But this time, their passion was interrupted. An unusual sound came from the corridor. Eclipse made a motion to move, but the nude Raenef held him trying to avoid being seen. The rattling was growing as it came closer. Finally it stopped behind the closed door. Raenef held his breath, his heart beating with anticipation. “Who's there?”
 
The door opened and Erutis walked through. Her armor rattling as she walked in, eyes growing wide at the display. Eclipse was lying on top of Raenef, the young one's skin completely bare. The two were a position in which no one should have saw. Eclipse made an attempt to move again, but Raenef wanted to hide behind him. The demon lord hid his face into his koi's chest. The older demon stroked the silver hair, trying to soothe him.
 
“Were you two about to—” Erutis held in her words as Eclipse's stare of warning crossed her eyes. “Raenef, it's been awhile. I missed you, so I came back to surprise you!” She said slowly approaching the bed as if it might strike out of devour her like a snake. Finally she sat on the edge and took the lord's hand into her own. “Raenef, why are you so shy?”
 
“I don't know… I just feel nervous.”
 
“Don't be. There's nothing wrong with being gay.” She said. Eclipse growled.
 
“Did you have to return?” He asked, cold and unemotional. Though she knew how he wanted to add the fury and anger, but he must've been trying to show Raenef he wasn't scared or ashamed. “Go to another wing and bug some other underling.”
 
“Whatever.” With that the red headed, boyish girl left the room. She tried to hold her laughter down the hallway. “I knew it! I knew those two were rabbits that matched!” She skipped along happily. Trying to imagine what the two would do next now that they were alone again.
 
~In the room still~
“Eclipse, is it bad? That I want you as my koi?” Raenef asked, feeling the eerie atmosphere. The black haired man sighed.
 
“It's not usually accepted among others. And it's uncommon for a demon lord, such as yourself, to fall for his teacher. It's all out of place, but I liked it nonetheless.” Raenef smiled, embracing Eclipse.
 
“Good, then we'll stay like this. I love how this love feels. You're mine, Koi.”
 
AN: I know, shorter than the last one. But I have to take a break. I'm dying to sleep a little these days. However, I have more plans for this series. And I have no idea how I'll end it either. I won't drag it out too much, kay? But I want my fun, so I will play a while before they actually do anything super serious. Any suggestions are great, just gotta tell me, kay? Suki da!