Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Beavis and butthead's big adventure, and mayham! ❯ TVs and pit toilets ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap. 2

Disclaimer: all the animes and beeves and butthead don't belong to me so there ha!

Umm I'm really lazy of writing hunhunhun all the time so every time they're not talking they're laughing their trademark laugh ok! ^_^! Ah yess lady_shinigami help me on the ideas in this fic! Happy now?

Beeves and buttheads big adventure!

"Cool! Where in a pit toilet!" observed butthead not even close to what they were actually in.

"Hunhunhunhun…Cool!" still toppled over butthead.

They both stood up in the well, bone pit thing from inu-yasha. Beeves notices the bone on the ground.

"Hunhun..Hey look butthead it's a bone that looks like turd!" announces beeves.

"Umm oh ya!" said butthead picking it up.

"Hey I wanted it!" wined beeves.

"Umm! I got it first butt munch!" defended butthead shoving the bone into his pocket not noticing the golden tooth on it.

"Ummm… fine I'll take this golden turd shaped rock" said beeves stuffing the turd rock into his pocket and then picking his nose a bit.

"Umm…. How do we get out of this pit toilet?" asked butthead looking all around the well thingy.

"I don't know! Butthead maybe there's an elevator in here some where," suggested beeves. (Boy how dumb can someone be? An elevator in a pit toilet? -_-")

Anyway they spent the next hour of there pitiful lives trying to get out of the "pit toilet" until butthead suggested they climb out witch took them another hour of there lives.

"Hey butthead!" said beeves trying to get buttheads attention.

"What is it dick wade?" asked butthead annoyed at beeves for snapping out of his little "life flashing before his eyes" thingy happening.

"There some guy over there maybe we should ask him if he has a pit toilet! Hunhunhun…etc." suggested beeves another one of his brilliant plans.

"Ummm…. Ok lets go get a TV butt munch!" said butthead getting up and walking over to the girl that looks like a guy.

"Do you have a… hunhunhun… pit toilet or a TV?" asked butthead noticing that the guy was really a girl "umm.. And can I look under your shirt?" continued butthead with a really dumb question to ask the girl on her way to school. (I just love making them get beat up! ^_~")

"Grrrrrr!!!!!! You little ass holes how dare you ask such a perverted question!" yelled the girl in anger. (Really angry girl that looks like guy! ^_^")

The girl then punched them all the way into hiei favorite tree; witch isn't right now but is under it talking to yusuke and the others. (Umm more like arguing with kuwabara! -_-")

Butthead fell on top of yusuke and beeves fell on top of hiei. ( 0.o what's hiei ganna do?)

"Who the hell are you!" screamed yusuke pushing butthead off of him. Hiei just throws beeves into the tree nest to him.

"Umm…hunhunhun ouch!" wined butthead.

Beeves just twitched on the ground beside hiei, with a huge tree bark mark imprinted into his face.

"Umm who are you kids?" asked kuwabara looking at the kids who happen to be shorter than hiei. ` Aaa some one shorter than hiei?' thought kuwabara to him self.

"Um hunhunhun… I'm butthead and the other butt munch is beeves…. umm do you have a pit toilet or a TV?" asked butthead the same question before (- the shirt thing)

"Umm… I don't have a pit toilet but I have a TV….ummm why?" asked yusuke.

"Umm….hunhunhunhun…..can we have your TV?" asked beeves getting up.

" No!" said yusuke and kuwabara in sync.

"Ummm….ok do you have any sugar?" asked beeves having the erge for some sugar.

"No" said yusuke flatly, very annoyed at all the dumb questions.

Yusuke began to think that bev and butt (I'm too lazy to writ the whole thing! -_-") were dumber than kuwabara.

`What kinda names are beeves and butthead?? There parents must have been drunk or something' thought yusuke, kuwabara, hiei and kurama at the same time. (Yes the same time! I don't know how they all did but they just did so! So don't ask!)

Bev and butt walked off somewhere else in search of a TV or pit toilet.

"That was strange." Commented kurama before they got back into what they were doing before.

***Back were bev and butt wondered off too****

"Hey butthead that red head girl was pretty cute maybe we'll meet again and score?" said beeves daydreaming about having sex.

"You wouldn't score butt munch! I would!" said butt interrupting Bev's daydream.

"This isn't fair! First… first I drink warm beer and break the TV! Then… then you get the arrow and feel the girl's ears! Then, then you, you get the bone and score with red headed chick!" said beeves spasing out once more.

Then Keiko walked by and bev and butt went up too her immediately.

"Hunhunhun…. Can we see your boobs?" asked bev.

"Grrrrrr!!!!!! You pervs!!!!!!!!!" shouted keiko so loud she shook the earth and hit them all the way to her school. She rushed to school to let the perverts taste more of her fist.

Bev and butt landed in kuwabara's classroom. Kuwabara's teacher had his pop quizzes on his desk. Bev and butt noticed them right away and went over to them.

"Hunhunhun….hey beeves! Let's write are names all over these papers that say pop quiz!" said butt with another one of his brilliant ideas.

"Hunhunhun…umm…. Ok! This is ganna be cool!" exclaimed bev to the pencil he was holding.

They both wrote their names all over the tests, messing up the teacher's plans of a pop quiz. The teacher walks in and sees the test all over the place and bev and butt playing with matches.

"Boyyssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Detention!!!!!" yelled the teacher in anger.

"But we don't go to this school." said butt dropping the match on the floor and catching all the tests on fire burning them too shrivels.

"I don't want to here any excuses!" shouted the teacher picking them up and throwing them outside banging into yusuke and kuwabara.

"Hey watch were your going!" yelled yusuke suddenly noticing who they were.

"Umm…what are you idiots doing here?" asked kuwabara.

"Hey were the red haired chick go??" asked bev wanting to score.

"Umm…. Kurama is a guy!" informed yusuke to the 2 butt munches.

"Ummm…..hunhunhun….. Hey look it's the girl from before!" said butt noticing keiko running top notch towards them.

"There you are you perverts!!!!!!!!" yelled keiko still angry or maybe even more angrier than before.

Keiko ran up and pummeled bev and butt so hard they flew into another dimensional rift.

"Good riddance." Said Keiko dusting her hands off.

""Keiko is scary sometimes." Stated kuwabara.

~END~

So what ya think of the second chapy? Any ideas for me? Oh ya and PLEASE REVIEW! PLEASE REVIEW!