Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ R.Y.ANS ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NOTE: If I spell some Pokemon wrong, sorry.

As B.R.I.AN, Togipi, Deliah, and Prof. Oak ran to the club, Officer Jennys, human Chancys, and Nurse Joys were outside.

"What's going on?" Professor Oak asked.

"Everyone in the club's being held hostage." A Chancy said.

"By who?" Togipi asked.


"Last we heard were buy 'robotic sounding people.'" A Jenny responded.

''Robotic sounding people?' NO! IT CAN'T BE!' B.R.I.AN thought as he ran into the club and thought back to his training months ago…

*FLASHBACK*

After beating his 20th Team Rocket crony, Giovanni clapped at his creation's efforts.

"Well done B.R.I.AN." Giovanni said. "You took down 30 of my strongest Pokemon, and 20 of my best members of Team Rocket. Pretty soon, you'll be the one to lead my R.Y.ANS."

"R.Y.ANS?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"Robotic Youth ANdroids." Giovanni said. "I know what you are thinking: 'Why make you a cyborg, while I have androids?' Well, I want the leader of my R.Y.AN army to be unique, have a will of his own, and not question what to do all the time like the R.Y.ANS." He said as he pushed a button, and showed an army of humans, but they were really androids. "But, I have one final test for you."

"I hate to sound like a Sci-fi villain, but what is they bidding, my master?" B.R.I.AN said as Giovanni showed a picture of Ash and Pikachu.

"Get that Pikachu by any means necessary." Giovanni said.

*END FLASHBACK*

'If he only knew what would have happened that day.' B.R.I.AN thought as he sneaked in and hid among the rafters, as he saw the R.Y.ANS holding everyone hostage.

"What are you doing?" Togipi whispered. Even though she whispered, it caught B.R.I.AN by surprise.

"What the…? What are you doing here?" B.R.I.AN whispered.

"Mom and dad are in trouble. I'm going to help them out as much as I can." Togipi said.

"Okay, but these aren't people. They're R.Y.ANS." B.R.I.AN said.

"Who?" Togipi asked, then B.R.I.AN explained who they were.

******************************************************************

At the dance floor, several R.Y.ANS were holding the club goers, including Ash, Misty, Brock, and their pokemon, hostage. One of the R.Y.ANS was hooked up to the club's big TV, and on the screen was Giovanni.

'That one must be sending the images to Giovanni's monitor.' B.R.I.AN thought as he saw that Togipi was about to go to her parents. However, B.R.I.AN grabbed her.

"Wait a minute." B.R.I.AN said.

"But they got mom and dad." Togipi said.

"I know, but you can't take them on by yourself, and even if you can, not now." B.R.I.AN said. "Wait a little bit."

After saying that, Jessie and James appeared with a light brown hair man.

"For the last time, which one of you is Pikachu?" The man said in a Brooklyn accent.

'That must be Meeowth.' B.R.I.AN thought. 'Hmmmm… I remembered how every time I passed Jessie and James that I saw how much they cared for their Pokemon, including Meeowth. I wonder if they would be so willing to work for TR if they knew why Giovanni wants rare Pokemon.'

*FLASHBACK*

"A Pikachu? No offence boss, but with rare Pokemon like Mew out there, why do you want the electric rat?" B.R.I.AN asked. Giovanni smiled as he pushed a button opening a secret door to another room. Once inside the room, B.R.I.AN saw scientists dissecting rare and powerful Pokemon, cruel experiments performed on Sizors, Hitmontops, and others.

"As you can see, my scientists are working around the clock," Giovanni said, "performing experiments or taking genetic material from rare and powerful Pokemon."

"If you don't mind me asking sir, why?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"To make a Pokemon unlike any other." Giovanni said.

"I have the last time you did that in my memory banks. Needless to say, Mewtwo didn't go too well." B.R.I.AN said.

"Ah, but you see, this Pokemon shall be more powerful than Mewtwo, or any other Pokemon." Giovanni said.

"And you want that Pikachu to give him a very powerful electric attack." B.R.I.AN said.

"Smart boy." Giovanni said.


"Smart cyborg." B.R.I.AN said.

*END FLASHBACK*

'If they can't tell which one of them is Pikachu, then maybe we got a chance.' B.R.I.AN thought.

*************************************************************** *******

"All right you twerps. We want to know which one of you is Pikachu." Meeowth said.

"Tell us now, and we'll let you all go." James said.

"Yeah right." Ash said.

"We're not going to tell you anything." Misty said.

"Nothing you do will make us say anything." Brock said.

"Oh really?" Jessie said. "Did you hear that boss?"

"Yes I did." Giovanni replied from the club's giant TV. "R.Y.AN, grab the girl."

"Yes sir." The unit near Misty said in a robotic voice.

"Unless you turn that Pikachu over to me, I will instruct this R.Y.AN to kill the girl." Giovanni said.

"MISTY!" Ash said.

"LET HER GO!" Pikachu said. "ITS ME YOU WANT!"

"NO PIKACHU! DON'T DO IT!" Chickorita said.

"I have to, in order to save Misty. But hey, I had a great time with you." Pikachu said just before kissing Chickorita's hand, causing her to blush. "I'm ready to go."

"Splendid." Giovanni said. "R.Y.AN, capture the Pikachu and kill the girl."

"Yes sir." The R.Y.AN said.


"NO!" Ash and Brock yelled.

"WHAT?!" Team Rocket said in unison.

"MOM! UNCLE PIKA!" Togipi yelled as she leaped of the top of the rafters. B.R.I.AN tried to stop her, but he couldn't do it in time as she landed in front of the R.Y.AN and mentally forced it to let her mom and uncle go just before…

*CRASH*

…mentally tossing it outside in front of the Jennys, Joys, and Chancys.

"Such power." Giovanni said. "R.Y.AN, capture that one and bring her to me."

"Yes sir." A R.Y.AN said.

"NO! YOU'RE NOT TAKING HER OR ANYONE!" B.R.I.AN said as he leaped from the raptors in front of the robot. "Unless you can beat me."