Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ The night life ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NOTE: Ash's, Misty's, and Brock's pokemon are teenage humans. Also, I know I missed spelled Delilah, I got it from a fanfic. Also, does anyone remember the episode where the gang was at this garden outside of Pallet? Did that Gloom evolved into a Vileploom? Well, till I here other wise, I'm going to say that she didn't.

Outside of the hospital, the now human Pokemon wanted to look around the town. B.R.I.AN decided to stay with them incase Team Rocket wanted to attack again. Once outside, the Pokemon saw skyscrapers that touched the sky, humans talking to some humans with wings on their backs or horns on their heads.

"Every Pokemon here is human?" Chickorita asked.

"Looks that way." Pikachu said.

"AT LAST! I CAN DATE ASH!" Chickorita said, causing everyone to fall down anime style.

"No, my dad loves my mom and will date her." Togipi said.

"No, me." Chickorita shot back.

"Her!"

"Me!"

"HER!"

"ME!"

"Nothing worse than two teenage girls arguing." B.R.I.AN said. "Bulbasaur, you get Chickorita."

"Gladly." The former grass/animal type said as he used his vine whip, and Brian used…

"RESTRAINING ORDER!"

…two strong cables to separate Togipi and Chickorita.

"Look you two, we're here to have a good time. Don't ruin it." Vulpex said and she saw something that caught her eye. "OOOOO! A DANCE CLUB! CAN WE GO?!"

"Hmmmmm…" Pikachu said. "I don't see why not."

"That's great." A voice said behind them. They turned and looked and saw Ash, Misty, and Brock.

"MOM! DAD! UNCLE BROCK!" Togipi said excitedly. "What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be in the hospital?"

"Nurse Joy gave us a clean bill of health." Misty said.

"Yeah. Just in time too. Tomorrow, I'm ready to battle!" Ash said.

"And I'm ready to dance!" Brock said.

"LET'S GO!" Vulpex said as she took Brock into the club.

"You guys go ahead." Togipi said. "I'm going to look around some more."


"Same here." B.R.I.AN said. "I want to know the area where I am." And everyone else went into the club.

******************************************************************

"Why didn't you want to go in?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Togipi said.


"I wanted to explore some more." B.R.I.AN said.


"Come on. I'm a psychic type." Togipi said.

"But you can't read minds." B.R.I.AN said.


"I forgot." She said, causing the both of them to laugh. They reached a restaurant and saw a mini van, and a brown hair woman come out with a gray hair man.

"GRANDMA! PROFESSOR OAK!" Togipi said as she ran to hug the two.

"Who…?" Prof. Oak asked.

"Togipi?" Delilah asked.

"Yep." Togipi said. "And this is B.R.I.AN."

"Ms. Ketchum?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"There's something I have to tell you…"

************************************************************ *********

At the club, the three trainers and their pokemon were dancing up a storm. Everyone looked as Misty and Ash were dancing together. This caused Chickorita to be a little jealous.


"I know what you're thinking, and no. If Ash is in love with a girl, its Misty." Pikachu said.


"But I'm much better." Chickorita said. "I can be better than Misty."

"In love? No." Pikachu said. "But how about in dancing?"

"Hmmmmmm?" She said as Pikachu extended his hand. "Let's show these two how it's done." She said as they went on to the dance floor. Almost immediately, they got the most attention as they were doing a better job dancing than Ash and Misty.

"WOW! Look at them go!" Ash said.

"GO 'RITA! GO PIKA!" Misty said, and started a chant.

"HEY! Look at that Brock!" Vulpex said as she and Brock were drinking soda at a table.

"Hey, who knew that Pikachu and Chickorita were such good dancers." Brock said. At another table was Bulbasaur, depressed that he had no one to dance with. A woman joined him.

"This seat taken?" A woman asked.

"No, go a head." Bulbasaur said.


"Thanks. You a pokemon too?" She asked.

"Bulbasaur." He said as he noticed the big flower on her head. "And judging by that flower, you're a Gloom."

"Yep. It's been a long time Bulba." She said.


"Huh?" He responded.

"Don't tell me you forgot about the garden outside of Pallet." She said, then it dawned on him.

"Holly! ITS YOU!" He shouted as he hugged the Gloom.

***************************************************************** *

"So, let me get this straight, you were human…" Delilah said.

"Yes." B.R.I.AN responded.

"Giovanni captured you and sent you to hurt my son, his friends, and take Pikachu…"

"Yes."

"But when Pikachu shocked you, your circuits malfunctioned, and you remember the operation…"

"Correct."

"But you don't remember your past, and you turned against Team Rocket and sent them packing."

"Its true. I'm sorry that I hurt them, but I was under Team Rockets control." B.R.I.AN said. "Your son and his friends forgave me and…"

"Well, if they did, then so can I." Delilah said. "Speaking of my son, where is he? Is he in trouble?"

"Delilah saw something about her son being in trouble." Prof. Oak said.

'I'm getting strong energy readings from her.' B.R.I.AN thought. 'What could they mean?'


"Dad's fine. He and mom went to a dance club." Togipi said. Just then, they heard sirens whaling past them, going towards the club.

"What's going on?" Togipi asked.

"I got a radio transmission. It's the club." B.R.I.AN said. "THE OTHERS ARE IN TROUBLE!"

TO BE CONTINUED…