Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ Club Nights and School Daze ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Very well." Giovanni said as all the R.Y.ANS gained up on him. B.R.I.AN then jumps back up to the raptors, leaving the others to look in awe.

'That's not possible.' Ash thought.

'How did he do that?' Misty thought.

'That was amazing.' Brock thought. But while everyone was thinking how amazing that feat was…

'OH MY GOD! He's in trouble!' Togipi though as she lifted her self to the raptors and as soon as she landed…

"Hey, there room for one more for this party?" She said as she punched out one of the R.Y.ANS.

"I could always use another guest." B.R.I.AN said as he was getting ready for an attack.

"CYBER SIDE KICK!" He said as a powerful sidekick hits a R.Y.AN so hard, it flies of the raptors and lands to the ground hard.

****************************************************************** *

Just as the fight above was going on, down on the floor James looked at Jessie and Meeowth and they both nodded and headed towards everyone.

"Come on. Lets get you out of here." Jessie said.

"You're helping us?" Ash said.

"Why?" Pikachu asked.

"We too have our limits." James said.

"We don't kill." Meeowth said. "That order crossed the line." He said, as they and everyone else were about to leave.

"GET BACK HERE TRATORS!" Giovanni yelled.

"Forget it. You ain't controlling us anymore." Meeowth said.

"WE QUIT!" Jessie and James yelled.

"Oh really?" Giovanni said. "R.Y.AN, kill them."

"Yes sir." The R.Y.AN that was hooked up to the monitor said. He disconnected, turning the monitor off.

"Chaotic missiles." It said as it aimed its palms at the former Team Rocket.

"NO!" Vulpex yelled as her mouth shout a flamethrower attack at the R.Y.AN, destroying it before it could do anything.

"GREAT JOB VULPEX!" Brock shouted.

"Thanks, but let's get out of here." She said, as they were about to leave.

"I just can't leave Togipi!" Misty said.

"Misty, take a look up there." Ash said as he pointed up seeing that B.R.I.AN and Togipi were winning the fight. "She'll be fine." Ash said as Misty reluctantly left with him and the others.

**************************************************************** *******

As the fight continued, B.R.I.AN put his palms together.

"TOGIPI, MOVE!" He shouted as Togipi flew up.

"CHAOTIC MISSILES, MASSIVE CHAOS!" B.R.I.AN said as he did an attack that's similar to a Street Fighter fireball and a ball of dozens of chaotic missiles launched from both palms and all but one of the R.Y.ANS.

"B.R.I.AN! ONE'S STILL STANDING!" Togipi said.

"I see him." B.R.I.AN said as a message popped up on the screen.

'Virus upload complete.' It read. B.R.I.AN then ran towards the R.Y.AN and did a jump kick.

"VIRAL KICK!" He shouted as he hit the R.Y.AN, knocking in down.

"010101010101010101010101010101010101…" Was all the R.Y.AN could say, as Togipi floated down.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Viral kick." B.R.I.AN said. "Short for virus kick. It's a jump kick that delivers a virus to robots, and sends a shock more powerful than shock to the system to humans."

"Oh." She said.

****************************************************************** *

The next day, outside of a high school, Togipi, in a typical green schoolgirl fuku, with a suitcase type school bag, was arguing with Misty and the others.


"But why do I have to go? You don't." Togipi said.

"For starters, I'm not a high school student." Misty said. "Second, I'm a gym leader. All gym leaders and trainers don't have to go to school if they're on a pokemon journey. If it makes you feel better, human high schoolers who aren't on a pokemon journey are going too."

"It doesn't." Togipi said.

"How about us? We got to go too." Pikachu said as he wore a typical boy's uniform and was holding the same school bag as Togipi. The other human/pokemon were dressed the same way as the two. The guys in the guy's uniform, and the girls in the green fukus.

"Well, it does a little." She said.

"How about I'll be watching you the whole time." B.R.I.AN said as he jumped out from a tree. He was so well hidden that it startled everyone. "Giovanni got a taste of your power Togipi, and he will want more." Just then, they all heard a Brooklyn accent.

"I DON'T WANNA!" It said. It was Meeowth.

"Well, we know how you feel. But Jenny said that if we want to be trusted an reformed, we have to obey the law starting now." Jessie said.

"Why ain't you two going?" Meeowth said.

"Because we're going to start on a pokemon journey of our own." James said.

"Really?" Ash said. The former TR members looked and saw the gang.


"Prepare for… Oops!" Jessie said. "Habit. Sorry. Yep, after a few weeks, we're off to get some badges."

"That's cool." Brock said as the bell ringed.

"Oh man. We'll, if I've got to go, I got to go. I'm going to be late." Togipi said as she hugged Misty. "See you after school mom."

"See you after school Togipi. Good luck." Misty said. "And B.R.I.AN, keep an eye on…" But as she turned to look, B.R.I.AN was gone. "…her."

"I can't wait until class is over. Then my friends and I can get that badge." Ash said.

****************************************************************** ***

However, little did he know, that the three forms were watching them.

"When?" One of the forms said.

"Patients. The time will come." The other said.

"That mother of the one with the hat." The third one said. "She might be a threat."

"Or not." The second one said. "Which is why timing is important. Once we take that kid's body as well as his two friends, his mom will be the first to go. She'll pay for her ancestor's actions against us."

"Yes." The two other forms said.

****************************************************************** **

"Good afternoon class, I'm your history teacher…" She said, but Togipi was bored and lost in thought.

'Man, why am I here? I should be battling in a gym battle, not learning human history.' She thought as she looked outside and saw B.R.I.AN outside, resting on a tree and watching her. 'Well, at least I got someone with me. I do have to admit, he's a little good looking.' She thought, then she shook her head. 'Get that notion out of your head Togipi. Once we get out of this town, I'll turn back into a pokemon. It'll never work. Still… I wonder, how does he feel about me?'

'Why am I so worried about her?' B.R.I.AN thought. 'Sure, Giovanni will come after her, that's one reason, but he'll want to come after Pikachu as well. So why am I concerned for her the most? She is cute though.' Then, he shook his head. 'Don't go there. Its wouldn't work. She'll turn into a pokemon when we leave and I'm half machine. Still… how does she feel about me?'

******************************************************************* *

After history, Togipi and the others went to their separate classes. Togipi had cooking, and was in for a surprise as she saw Delilah as the cooking teacher.

"GRANDMA! What are you doing here?" She said.

"I volunteered to help out with the cooking class." Delilah said. As she looked around to see who was there, she saw B.R.I.AN watching Togipi. "And it looks like you have a boyfriend." She said with a smile, causing Togipi to blush.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend." She said. B.R.I.AN over heard too, and was surprised at Ms. Ketchum's statement.

'What? What made her think that?' He thought.

*************************************************************** *****

After cooking class, Togipi went to gym class and saw Chikorita and Vulpex. All three were in gym uniforms.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" All three shouted.

"So, how was your last class?" Chikorita asked.

"Guess what? Grandma teaches it." Togipi said.

"NO!" Vulpex said. "Really? Awesome."

"How about you girls? How was your classes?" Togipi asked.

"Oh, well, we were in the same class and Prof. Oak was teaching." Vulpex said.

"You're kidding." Togipi said.

"Nope. I did great." Vulpex said. "Chikorita however, was thinking about something else."

"For the last time, my dad loves my mom." Togipi said.

"For once, I wasn't thinking about Ash." Chikorita said.

"Then who…?" Togipi said as she saw Pikachu. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

"Don't tell him!" Chikorita said.

"My lips are sealed." Togipi said as the two gym teachers entered the gym. The male one had blue hair, and the other had blond hair.

"Ok, listen up." The male one said is a raspy voice. "I'm Mr. Pain, that's my wife, Mrs. Pain. We're your teachers…" He said, but before he can finish, B.R.I.AN crashed through the roof window.

"And I'm your butt kicker." B.R.I.AN said looking at the two teachers. "Tell me something Butch, Casidy, where's the Sun Dance Kid?" He said, and the two teachers had a look of shock on their faces.

"What are you talking about?" The blonde one said. B.R.I.AN was reading what data was sent to him and it said that their skins were covered in the same flame-retardant chemical that prevented his human half from burning.

"DRAGON BREATH!" He said as flames came from his mouth.

"OH MY GOD! B.R.I.AN! WHY?!" Togipi said.

"Take a good look at your teachers." B.R.I.AN said. As she took a look, she saw that her teachers were now wearing black Team Rocket uniforms. Sure enough, they were Butch and Casidy. "I knew Giovanni would try again. My voice analyzer picked up who he was, and I have Casidy's picture in my memory banks."

"Prepare for…" Casidy was about to say when…

"CYBER SIDE KICK!"

…B.R.I.AN side kicked her, knocking her out cold.

"I liked Jessie and James motto better." B.R.I.AN said.

"Let me introduce you to my assistants." Butch said. "RATAKAD! DROZIE! DODGE BALL TIME!"

"Right." They said as they came out throwing dodge balls at an incredible speed.

*SYNK*

However, B.R.I.AN got out his metallic hooked claws and sliced most of them.

*SYNK*

He then retracted them, and caught two.

"Good idea." B.R.I.AN said as he tossed the balls back to Drozie and Ratakad, hitting their heads and knocking them out. Butch tries to run, but B.R.I.AN picks up a dodge ball, and rolls it towards Butch, and the rolling ball knocks Butch down.

"STRIKE!" B.R.I.AN said. "Togipi, are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." She said.

"That's good." He replied. Just then, he heard sirens, and jumped to the nearest window and left the building.

'He's so brave. Oh my God!' She thought. 'Could grandma's hint be right? Am I in love?'