Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: Shadow of Aincrad ❯ Dangerous Game of Dragons ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anyway, we have come to the next chapter and if any of you were shocked by what happened early in the previous chapter, which I doubt that you are, I did mention that this ‘story line’ and my ‘Hollow Fragment’ storyline are going to parallel even through it doesn’t seem like it. You also be must wondering about a certain scene involving Davis’ and Jun’s mother and well, this story series, like my ‘Hollow Fragment’ are going to have multiple crossovers, some ‘major’ and plenty of them are also going to be ‘minor’, but you are going to have to read and find out what they are folks!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Gundam series, including Gundam Build Fighters, Sekirei, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Senran Kagura, Power Rangers series, Tron, Code Lyoko, Rave Master, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, and Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, possible gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

August 1, 2025, Somewhere in Japan

 

Deep within a facility, we find the familiar face of Kaiou, but his hair has only grown back enough to make him not look bald in which it is really short with his face a lot like Obito Uchiha’s face as an adult expect it was more burned than crushed in looks.

 

His ‘gang’ come up to him and one of them asks, “Kaiou, are you okay?”

 

Kaiou responds, angrily, “Do I look okay to you?”

 

Another one says, “Kaiou, it is a miracle that you survived. That Sailor Scout girl blasted you point blank in the face.”

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “That bitch. I will make sure her, the beater, and Kayaba’s worthless niece pay for my pain!”

 

The first member of Kaiou’s gang that spoke tells him, “Kaiou, you are going to get yourself killed! You are thinking of going against Sailor Moon? Hello! She is a national hero and everyone, boy and girl, loves her!”

 

Kaiou shouts out, angrily, “I could give a flying fuck! She is no hero! She is a loser along with that beater and they are going to pay along that wench that burned me!”

 

As Kaiou stomps off, his gang walk away and a third member says, in a whisper so Kaiou doesn’t hear him, “He is going to get us killed.”

 

The second member of the gang says, in a whisper, “I know, but what can we do? We may be out of SAO, but there is no way that we can escape him.”

 

The first one says, “There is one way.” As the members of Kaiou’s ‘gang’ discuss this, figures are watching from a distance and while we can’t see their major facial features, we can see the wicked smirks on their lips.

 

Sailor Moon Online: Shadow of Aincrad

 

(Sword Art Online opening theme music ‘Crossing Fields’ starting)

 

As the opening ‘scenes’ being, we find Davis Motomiya, wearing an outfit similar to Kirito’s outfit expect his jacket is flame designed and two swords, an Elucidator and Dark Repulser, strapped to the sides of his waist instead of his back, walking down a street and looking at the sky.

 

Next, we find Kari Kamiya, wearing a pink and red version of Asuna’s Knights of the Blood Oath outfit with Crests of Light instead of crosses and strapped to her waist is a sheath for a rapier with a pink handle and a pearly white blade, also walking down a street and looking back behind her.

 

Then we see Suguha Kirigaya and her ‘alter ego’, Sailor Celestial, with their backs to each other with ‘thin wall of light’ separating the two of them in which the scene spins around as the two of them look at each other where Suguha is at her home on her side of the ‘wall’ while Sailor Celestial is in the Moon Kingdom.

 

All three of them are reaching out into the skies and then the world around them transforms into center of the Town of Beginnings for Sword Art Online in which the ground crumbles around them as those that died on Sword Art Online and more try to drag them into an abyss.

 

The scene then changes where Davis is cutting through legions of ‘monsters’ from SAO and ALO as well as youma in which a legion of Duel Monsters appears with Davis having a dragon similar to Stardust Dragon and another monster, Slifer the Sky Dragon, attack them with powerful strikes.

 

Then Davis is fighting against Heathcliff in which he transforms into the massive GM avatar that he used at the start of SAO in which Davis lands a series of blows before slamming him with Starburst Stream, the classic 16 Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo. Soon after, Kari and Leafa, Suguha’s ALO avatar, run at top speed behind Davis and the two of them leap into the air with Kari hitting the transformation Heathcliff with an attack that looks similar to Linear while Leafa does a forward flip and transforms into Eternal Sailor Celestial, also wielding an Elucidator and Dark Repulser, in which they glow with fire and wind power as Sailor Celestial prepares to attack.

 

Then the scene shows Kazuto as his Sword Art Online avatar of Kirito, Serena as her Sword Art Online avatar as Usagi, Keiko as her Sword Art Online avatar of Silica, and Rika as her Sword Art Online avatar of Lisbeth.

 

The scene then changes with Davis, Kari, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kirito looking over the worlds of Sword Art Online, Alfheim Online, the ‘real world’, the Digital World, and beyond.

 

Then there are displays of Darien/Tuxedo Mask, the Sailor Scouts, the Odiaba Digidestined, and Kayaba/Heathcliff before it switches back to a scene where Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari are standing in front of the ‘transformed Heathcliff’ with his back to their backs and cleaved into multiple pieces before exploding into hundreds of data polygons.

 

The final scenes show Kirito and Asuna, in her Knights of the Blood Oath outfit, along with Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask being watched over by Sailor Celestial, Davis and Kari resting in front of a tree, and finally, Asuna’s Lambent Light rapier, Usagi’s Lunar Excelsior one-handed sword, Tuxedo Mask’s cane, Leafa’s ALO katana, and an Elucidator and Dark Repulser swords are all together in a pile with Neo Domino City Duel Disks and Davis’ and Kari’s D-3 digivices ‘attached’ to them.

 

(Sword Art Online opening theme music ‘Crossing Fields’ ending)

 

Chapter 8: Dangerous Game of Dragons

 

August 2, 2025, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications main office

 

Within the main government building that serves as the headquarters of Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications including their Technology Bureau also known as the ‘VR Division’, which was the government organization that was headed SAO Task Force, we find the head of the SAO Task Force, Seijirou Kikuoka, is in front of a desk and typing until he hears someone tapping on the glass.

 

Seijirou asks, “Huh?” Just then the ‘tapping’ gets louder and he looks to see Sailor Celestial, with a stern look on her features, floating in the air outside in front of his window. Seijirou gets a ‘bad feeling’ as he goes over to the window and he says, with a smile, “I believe that you are the girl known as Sailor Celestial. I’ve seen your ‘work’ on television…” He then yelp as Sailor Celestial grabs him by the collar and he then shows him something causing his eyes to widen.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No bull, pal. You and I are going to talk right now.”

 

Seijirou says, nervously, “Sure, whatever you say.” Seijirou can’t help to get a bad feeling as Sailor Celestial let’s go of his collar and floats into the room.

 

Sailor Celestial tells Seijirou, “Let’s cut the banter and let’s get down to business.”

 

Seijirou says, “My, you are no nonsense type of person.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Seijirou, “I want the items that you acquired at the cabin where the Sailor Scouts found Kayaba’s body.”

 

Seijirou responds, curiously, “Why do you want it?”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, “None of your business.”

 

Seijirou says, “When it comes to Kayaba, it is my business, my dear.” Sailor Celestial then takes out a tablet, pushes some buttons, and shows him something that causes him to look in shock.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “I get those ‘items’ and you get this in which it will never see the light of day.”

 

Seijirou asks, “Blackmail?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “A deal, Seijirou-san. Kayaba has ‘stuff’ that involves the Sailor Scouts and it is ‘stuff’ that could put people in danger if handled improperly in which the movies and televisions shows that government organizations tend not to be the right people when handling such ‘things’.”

 

Seijirou responds, “Well, you can’t believe everything that you see on television, Sailor Celestial.”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, “True, but I’m not taking any chances.”

 

Seijirou asks, “How will I know that you will keep your word?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Because I’ve got a lot more on you that you that you don’t want getting out, Seijirou-san. I know that you know Sailor Moon’s ‘civilian identity’ and let’s just say that I’m kind of overprotective of her and let’s leave it at that.”

 

Seijirou says, “You could be bluffing.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a glare, “Do I look like a girl that bluffs?”

 

Seijirou winches nervously and he replies, “No, you don’t.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You know, I understand on why you didn’t act on that information. As it was said, the whole world was fooled by his act.”

 

Seijirou says, “However, the world, especially to those relatives and friends of those that died from SAO, won’t understand and it is a good excuse for ‘yellow journalism’.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “So, you see that I’m not just a pretty face, Seijirou-san.”

 

Seijirou says, “Wait right here.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Sorry, pal, but I really don’t trust you. You and I are both going down, so, no tricks.”

 

Seijirou says, with a fake smile, “It seems like you don’t really trust me.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, “Would you trust anyone that had an ‘association’ with Kayaba despite them not being friends and possibly rival enemies in the case of Sugou-san, who wanted to be better than Kayaba through mind-control technology?”

 

Seijirou says, with a nod, “I see your point.” Soon after, Seijirou and Sailor Celestial leave Seijirou’s office, which Seijirou doesn’t notice Sailor Celestial leaving some kind of mechanical ‘bug’ hidden in his desk, and into an area where a tablet, a book, and a suitcase are display to Sailor Celestial in which she is examining them.

 

Sailor Celestial says, taking the tablet, “That’s it all right.”

 

Seijirou says, “I believe this is what you required.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, taking out a smart phone and connecting a wire from it into the table, “Not yet.”

 

Seijirou asks, “What’s that?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Just a little program that someone made up to take care of any ‘viral booby-traps’ that were put into the system as well as any viruses that act as a ‘tracking program’ to track the person using the tablet. I’m not real good on technology, but I hear that it sends back some kind of ‘feedback’ and fries the computer that’s the receiving end of that kind of program causing a complete systems meltdown.” Seijirou’s eyes grow wide and Sailor Celestial says, “Ah, it’s done!” Seijirou then races off as quick as he can and Sailor Celestial says, leaving a tablet and some files, “Nice doing business with you.” Sailor Celestial gathers the briefcase, tablet, and book before teleporting away via her teleportation power.

 

August 2, 2025, Mizuno household

 

Inside of the Mizuno household, Suguha is with Ami as she displays the tablet and the book before her in which Ami has eyes widen in shock.

 

Ami asks, “How could have anyone missed this?”

 

Suguha says, “He is a sly character since he fooled his family and the world, Ami.”

 

Ami says, “Good point, Suguha.”

 

Suguha tells Ami, “Anyway, Rinko provided me with stuff to make sure that Seijirou-san can’t track it back, but then again, he already knows that Serena and Sailor Moon are one in the same, so, he may already know that it is with you since he is no dummy. No one makes their way up to the government position by being a fool unless you are a puppet and this guy is no puppet.”

 

Ami says, nodding her head in understanding, “However, I should let the others know this information.”

 

Suguha tells Ami, “Not right now, Ami! Do you know what kind of panic it would case? And do you know what Amara and Michelle along with Pluto would do once they find this out?”

 

Ami winches and she says, “I understand why you don’t want them to know this fact.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah. Right now, we are on the good side of public, but Sailor Scouts taking out government officials is a major ‘no-no’ right now.”

 

Ami says, nodding her head, “I agree, Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, “Anyway, I need for you to look through this material and get me all of the information that he has on the ‘Queen’s Gate’ and ‘Eternity Diamonds’.”

 

Ami asks, “Why do you want to know that?”

 

Suguha responds, “Bad feeling.”

 

Ami asks, curiously, “And are you ordering me not to tell the others?”

 

Suguha responds, with a serious tone, “Especially not Serena and Kazuto, Ami!”

 

Ami tells Suguha, with a sigh, “They are worried about you.”

 

Suguha responds, “Even so, they have been already through enough crap with SAO and all. This time, I’m taking care of this on my own.”

 

Ami tells Suguha, “You aren’t alone, Suguha!”

 

Suguha yells out, sternly, “I have to be in this case, Ami-chan! I’m not letting others get caught in the crossfire!”

 

Ami says, with a sigh, “All right, Suguha. You aren’t the heiress to the throne like Serena, but you are still a Moon Princess and we are bound as the guardians of the Lunarian royal family including you and Kazuto.”

 

Suguha tells Ami, “I’m sorry, Ami. With what happened to big brother and sis, they still need time to heal and Kayaba’s big mouth had to really put a dent in that.”

 

Ami tells Suguha, “I understand why you did it, but you should have been the one to tell her.”

 

Suguha responds, “I wanted to tell her, but I wanted to tell her when her heart was strong enough to take it without seriously reopening those wounds.”

 

Ami nods her head in understanding and she says, “If anything happens to you, she won’t forgive herself, you know that. She got a nasty shock when you nearly died after Kaiou’s attack on your kendo tournament.”

 

Suguha says, “I know, Ami. However, her fragile psyche is getting too many shocks even after that death game is done and I need to end this soon.”

 

Ami says, with a sigh, “I’ll get to work right away and I’ll keep my research to myself.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Thank you, Ami.”

 

Ami tells Suguha, “However, if Kazuto and Serena override your ‘order’, you know that I can’t disobey since they are equal ‘rank’ to you.”

 

Suguha replies, “I wouldn’t expect any less of you, Ami.” Suguha then takes her leave of Ami and she thinks in her mind, “I’m sorry, big brother. As I said, you and sis need more time to heal and the ass wants me, so, I’m going to give him what he wants.”

 

August 3, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Within the mayor’s office in Neo Domino City, Lazar is discussing something with his associates that were talking to him via a communication link on a holographic screen.

 

Lazar says, with a sly smile, “It seems like Kayaba’s former younger daughter has been busy.”

 

The female figure of the group says, “From what I read, she isn’t the ‘cloak and dagger’ type of person.”

 

The male figure of the group, seemly to be the leader, responds, “I know, my dear. However, she really doesn’t trust Seijirou and she suspects him to be more than meets the eye.”

 

Lazar responds, with a sly smile, “And she would be exactly right along with her brother.”

 

The female figure says, “The brother seemed to be more of the detective of the two since, based on the reports, he figured out his SAO identity with the clues from Tsukino-san.”

 

The male figure says, “True, but it seems like they are more related than their ‘blood’ makes them out to be.”

 

Lazar asks, “What shall we do now?”

 

The male figure responds, “Nothing, Lazar. Just observe them and only intervene indirectly if the situation calls for it. We only have two of the new Signers and only at least two of the Duel Priestess have been found. However, I wish for you to continue your investigation of Serena Tsukino.”

 

Lazar replies, confused, “What else is to know about her?”

 

The male figure retorts, “Let’s just say that she might surprise you, my friend.” Lazar gives a confused look at the male figure’s statement, but after the communication is cut, Lazar shrugs as she goes over to his desk and creates another holographic screen depicting something happening within the Kaiba Dome.

 

August 3, 2025, Neo Domino City, Kaiba Dome

 

Inside of the Kaiba Dome, there is a massive Duel Monsters tournament going on where we find Yusei and the others along with the Digidestined and their Digimon partners are watching as Davis wins another round in the tournament.

 

Crow says, with a whistle, “Wow! He is pretty good!”

 

Jack says, with a nod, “I’ve got to admit that Motomiya really knows his stuff.”

 

Matt says, “I know that Davis is good, but he hasn’t been playing Duel Monsters for two years.”

 

Izzy says, curiously, “Unless…”

 

When the others look at Kari, she says, with a smile, “What did you expect from a living virtual world based on games? Duel Monsters is one of the biggest games in the whole world, so, it shouldn’t be too surprising to you.”

 

Yolei says, “With us and these days, nothing really surprises us anymore, Kari.”

 

TK says, “No joke, Yolei.”

 

Matt says, nodding his head, “Got that right, TK.”

 

Yusei looks to be in deep thought and Akiza asks Yusei, “What’s up, Yusei?”

 

Yusei tells Akiza, “I wonder what Lazar’s game is this time.”

 

Akiza asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Yusei says, “Davis and Kari just come out of that living virtual world and now, there is a tournament just after we discovered that they are the new Signers.”

 

Jack says, “Yusei is right. That’s a major red flag for me.”

 

Crow says, “No kidding, Jack. However, Yliaster is dead ever since we defeated the three Emperors and Z-One.”

 

Yusei says, “While that’s true, Yliaster had a lot of subordinates and I think that there are plenty of them that didn’t like the ending that happened.”

 

Akiza asks, “Are you saying that they may have revived Yliaster into a new organization?”

 

Yusei says, “I can’t be sure, Akiza.”

 

Jack says, “Well, we had better keep a close eye on them.”

 

Yusei says, with a nod, “Agreed, Jack.”

 

August 3, 2025, ALO, Alne

 

Inside of the city of Alne in ALO, Usagi is with Leafa, Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, and Kirito are assembled together.

 

Usagi tells Lisbeth, “Thanks for the trouble, Liz.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “No trouble at all, Usagi.”

 

Lisbeth hands Usagi back Escalon and Lunar Excelsior and Silica says, “Those swords must mean a lot to you, Usagi.”

 

Usagi says, “They do, Silica.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “And yours truly made them for our ‘White Valkyrie’.”

 

Usagi says, solemnly, “I wish that you would stop calling me that.”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Liz! Silica! Leafa! Usagi-sama…Usagi-chan!” Everyone then looks to see a lovely Sylph girl with long, bright hair, golden-brown eyes, and her attire consists of a coat with an emphasis on the chest area and boots.

 

Silica says, “Lux-chan!”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “I haven’t seen you in a while! It’s good to see you!”

 

The Sylph responds, “It is a good to see you, Usagi-sama…Usagi-chan.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a sly smile, “It seems like she still hasn’t gotten over that admiration for you and Kirito, Usagi.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Guess not.”

 

The Sylph gasps when she sees Kirito and Asuna and she says, stunned, “You are…”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh and smile, “Lux, let me introduce you to Kirito and Asuna, my best friends from SAO.”

 

The Sylph, Lux, responds, “Lady Asuna and Kirito-sama! It is an honor!”

 

When she does a bow, Kirito says, nervously, “Likewise…”

 

Asuna says, “Wait! Liz and Usagi told me about you! You are an SAO survivor like us!”

 

Lux replies, “Yes, I am, Lady Asuna.”

 

Kirito says, “Wait, I think I remember.” Kirito asks Usagi, “You said that you met her when you went for the ALO version of the Angel’s Whispers quest, right?”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “That’s right, Kirito.”

 

Flashback; Late May 2025

 

Inside of the SAO Memorial Academy, Serena, in her school uniform, is walking through the hallways of lunch room until she spots Keiko and Rika sitting down at the same table.

 

Serena comes over and she asks, “Hey, you two! What’s up?”

 

Keiko and Rika say in unison, “Serena!”

 

As Serena sits down, Keiko tells her, “We were talking about ‘Angel’s Whispers Rings’ quest.”

 

Rika says, “It has been added to ALO and New Aincrad.”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Rika asks, “Didn’t you go on that quest?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Sure. I traded a set of rings with Kirito…Kazuto to keep in contact.”

 

Keiko asks, shocked, “Really?”

 

Serena responds, nervously, “We did, but it was more a practical thing than anything personal.”

 

Rika asks, slyly, “Really?”

 

Serena replies, with a glare, “Really, Rika. You know that we are like brother and sister.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “Well, like any good and close siblings, you would prefer voice messages rather than old fashion texts.”

 

Serena says, “You have a point, Keiko.”

 

Keiko says, with a sigh, “Kirito…Kazuto thought that it was just a phone.”

 

Rika says, “Yeah, that’s not a surprise, Keiko.”

 

Serena says, with a giggle, “That would be him for you, Keiko.”

 

Keiko says, “Anyway, we were just talking about going on the quest, but since Kazuto is out, we were thinking about Asuna.”

 

Serena says, shaking her head, “No go, Keiko. Remember, Asuna was trapped in ALO for about several months after we had gotten out. Asuna did manage to make it to reunion a while ago, but even then, she was still recovering and she is still recovering now. Even when Kazuto and I went into ALO to save her, he was still in the final stages of rehabilitation himself. I was the only one at full strength for…you know.”

 

Rika says, “I still can’t believe that I’m friends with a super-hero.”

 

Serena tells Rika, with a glare, “I don’t think that whole school heard you, Rika.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “Easy, Serena.”

 

Rika says, “We were just so shocked.”

 

Serena says, “Well, I felt that it was time that you deserved to know. You are among the few friends that I had in there other than Kirito and Asuna. To be honest, I don’t know where I would have been if it wasn’t for friends like you.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “You and Kirito saved my life, Serena.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “Same here, girlfriend.”

 

Keiko tells Serena, “Would you come along with us, Serena?”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Sure!”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “A good old fashion reunion between us girls sounds pretty cool.”

 

Keiko says, “Maybe we should bring Leafa along? She doesn’t know anything about the quests from Aincrad, but I think that she would love to try this.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “That’s a good idea.” Soon after, Keiko uses her smart phone to contact Suguha to see if she could join in for the quest.

 

Flashback; Later that same day; Within ALO

 

Inside of New Aincrad within ALO, Usagi, Lisbeth, Silica, and Leafa are walking around a field to a place known as ‘The Tower of the Downtrodden’ and Leafa gives a sigh at dealing with NPC Angel who has been programmed with tsundere personally through Leafa doesn’t think so.

 

Leafa asks, “Is that kind of stuff that SAO was programmed with?”

 

Usagi says, “This quest is tamer than the others trust me, Leafa.”

 

Silica says, “And others were just plain weird, but this is the more memorable quests. The ‘demon’ that we had to fight was a fluffy bunny.”

 

Leafa asks, shocked, “A bunny? Isn’t the enemy that we have to face is a demon?”

 

Silica says, with a nod, “A bunny shaped demon.”

 

Lisbeth says, “A winged bunny and a bit on the big side.”

 

Usagi tells Leafa, “I couldn’t believe when I saw it, Leafa. I had a major ‘question mark’ in my head and I had wonder where you know who got all of his heads from.”

 

Lisbeth says, “The angel said: ‘I didn’t think that it was right to threaten you with a big scary demon! You got a problem with that?’ It was pretty lame excuse.”

 

Silica says, with a smile, “It was hard for me to beat up on a cute fluffy bunny.”

 

Usagi says, “I’ve got to admit that it was pretty hard for me to beat up on what looked like an overgrown helpless bunny rabbit.”

 

Lisbeth says, “The major ‘tsundere’ part came at the final battle in which if you are on the ropes, it would throw buffs at you. I knew that it was the angel in disguise.”

 

Silica says, stunned, “What? It did that for you? It never did for me when I fought it.”

 

Usagi says, curiously, “That’s weird. It did that for me when I fought it.”

 

Silica asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Just then Leafa yells out, “Come on, you guys! Enough! No spoilers, okay?”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Yeah, we had better cut it out.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “Sorry, Leafa.”

 

Silica says, “I’m sorry, too, Leafa.”

 

Leafa says, “I know that it is a good memory for you…”

 

Usagi says, with a weak smile, “Yeah, it is…One of the few good memories that I have.”

 

Leafa says, nervously, “Oops.”

 

Usagi responds, with a kind smile, “I’m sorry, Leafa. It is kind of hard to remember anything good coming out of that.”

 

Lisbeth asks Usagi, “Hey, what are we? Chopped liver?”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Sorry, Liz.”

 

The group looks at what looks like an ancient tower with moss and other ‘growth’ and Silica says, “There it is!”

 

Lisbeth says, “With the four of us, the opponent shouldn’t be much trouble.”

 

When they reach the entrance and open the door, Silica says, “Now, it is time for Leafa to have fun with that cuddy-wuddly fluffy bunny!” However, with a massive ‘thud’, the four girls see that it is a massive wolf-like monster instead of the rabbit that the three SAO survivors remember.

 

Leafa asks, with a nervous tone, “Wasn’t the monster supposed to be a giant bunny that the angel brought out?”

 

Silica says, with a shocked tone, “That’s what it should have been.”

 

Usagi asks, nervously, “Could it have been changed?”

 

Silica says, realizing something, “That’s right! The message about the quest said that the difficulty was updated after it was transferred into ALO.”

 

Lisbeth asks, “But wait! We are the only ones here, so, why is the boss already active?” The answer comes in the form of a ‘blur’ in which they see a humanoid form attacking the monster.

 

Usagi asks, “Another player?” Just then the whole group are shocked to see the humanoid form looking similar to a familiar Duel Wielding swordsman.

 

The four girls shout out in unison, “Kirito?!”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, stunned, “No way! He is away on study and he doesn’t have any access where he is!” As the player that seems to be Kirito fights against the monsters, Leafa, Silica, and Lisbeth charge forward.

 

Lisbeth says, “I don’t know what’s going on, but we have to help him!”

 

Usagi says, “Girls, wait!” The figure seems the three females rushing in and grimaces before the monster roars as it unleashes a wide area magic attack.

 

Leafa says, “Crap! Wide area magic!”

 

As the attack heads towards them, Usagi draws her swords and she yells out, “Watch out!” However, before she could intervene, the figure does so ahead of time and uses two swords to block the attack in which the player parries a claw attack.

 

Leafa says, amazed, “A perfect parry!”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, with a serious tone, “That’s not…” After a furious attack, the monster shatters into hundreds of data polygons and they look over at the ‘Kirito look-a-like’.

 

Silica says, “Thank you for helping us.”

 

The ‘duplicate’ of Kirito responds, “No, it was my fault for not reacting sooner. You aren’t hurt, are you?”

 

As Leafa, Silica, and Lisbeth stare at him, Lisbeth says, “No, thanks to you.” The four girls quickly notice that this ‘Kirito look-a-like’ while looking a lot like our Black Swordsman has different including that this player’s hair is slightly longer, down to shoulder length, and the player has chin length bangs.

 

Silica says, “So, it isn’t him after all.”

 

Usagi says, “I already noticed that. This player doesn’t use Duel Wielding like he does and I should know since I use a similar style.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Not surprising since you are like brother and sister.”

 

Leafa thinks in her mind, with a mental sigh, “More so than you think, Liz.”

 

Usagi tells the player, “Sorry if you seem confused, but you look similar to a friend of ours.”

 

The player responds, “A friend?”

 

Usagi responds, “He is a Duel Wielder through he used his swords in a different style. He is a very close friend of mine.”

 

Silica says, “I’m not surprising that you can tell the difference between this player and Kirito’s style…”

 

The player replies, shocked, “Wait! Kirito? You know the great Kirito-sama?”

 

The others give surprised looks and Leafa asks, “Kirito-sama?”

 

Usagi asks, getting an idea, “Wait! Are you…Are you an SAO survivor?”

 

The player that looks a lot like Kirito responds, “Yes, I am.”

 

Silica asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Lisbeth asks, curiously, “Is that why you dress like that?”

 

The player responds, nervously, “It wasn’t my intention. When I heard about New Aincrad on ALO, I created an avatar for here and I set the values to random in which this is how it came out. Just like the great hero, Kirito-sama, one of the two heroes that freed us from SAO other than the ‘White Valkyrie’ herself, who fought to protect the other players and saved so many others lives.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, solemnly, “And failed so many others…”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, as Kirito and Asuna learned about the tale of how Leafa, Silica, Lisbeth, and Usagi met Lux, who was using a different avatar at the time, they continued to listen in as Usagi continued the tale.

 

Asuna asks, interrupting, “So, she was using an avatar that looked a lot like Kirito-kun?”

 

Lisbeth says, “That’s right. It was a real surprise. Lux is a member of the ‘Kirito fun club’ big time and when she got that avatar, she tried her best to replicate him in a lot of ways.”

 

Lux blushes slightly, Kirito gains wide eyes, and Asuna says, with a smile, “It looks like you are the one with a ‘fan club’ now, Kirito-kun. Maybe you will be getting offers from other players to be your ‘bodyguards’.”

 

Kirito yells out, surprised, “Asuna?”

 

Asuna gives a giggle and she says, “I’m sorry, Kirito-kun.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “Well, he isn’t the only one that Lux looks up to.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, with an embarrassed look, “Tell me about it, Liz.”

 

Flashback; after the start of the ‘Angel’s Whisper Rings’ quest

 

With Leafa, Silica, Lisbeth, Usagi, and the player that looks like Kirito, who is revealed to be a female player that goes by the name of Kuro, which is also the Japanese word for black, they are walking along after an ‘incident’ where Silica feel and Kuro catch her to leave them in a ‘compromising position’ where Usagi, Lisbeth, Silica, and Leafa learned that Kuro is a girl.

 

By this time, the four girls were done introducing themselves and Silica says, “That was a shock.”

 

Kuro says, “Sorry about that confusion. With this avatar, I tend not to act feminine here.”

 

Usagi says, with a shrug, “There is no problem in that. In here, I have a friend that tries not to act feminine even though she is a woman herself and IRL, she tends to dress in man’s clothing.”

 

Kuro asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Usagi says, “Her handle in ALO is Haruka.”

 

Kuro asks, curiously, “Haruka? Oh, wait! Isn’t she one of the ‘Great Nymphs’, a group of female players that are among the strongest in ALO?”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “That’s right. And Usagi is friends with all of them.”

 

Kuro says, “That’s incredible, Usagi-san.”

 

Silica says, “Well, you are pretty strong yourself, Kuro-san. I can’t believe that you beat that big monster by yourself with two swords.”

 

Kuro says, “It wasn’t anything special and I barely beat that monster. Plus, I’m only doing the Duel Wielding out of respect for Kirito-sama. The left sword is strictly for parrying and my actual attacks are just copying the One-Handed Sword Skills I used in SAO. So, the Duel Blades thing is just for show. My ‘strength’ is just an illusion.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Wouldn’t that apply to everyone? Kirito had the Duel Blades skill in SAO, but that skill doesn’t even exist in ALO yet.”

 

Kuro says, with a smile, “Personally, I think that if it was Kirito-sama, he would have destroyed that monster with ease.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “Maybe, but then again, I think that a monster would have given Kirito a good fight even if he kept his stats from SAO.”

 

Kuro says, with a smile, “I want to be much stronger. Just like him and strong enough to protect everything on my own. I wish I had been…”

 

As Usagi looks into Kuro’s eyes, Usagi thinks in her mind, “Her eyes. Could she…?” Soon after, they stopped and found the area where the NPC angel had been, known as the Angel’s Rose Pavilion, to be utterly destroyed.

 

Leafa asks, stunned, “What could have happened?” They explored around and they found a giant footprint in the ground.

 

Usagi says, “That’s new.”

 

Silica says, “I guess that when they converted, they added giants due to the ALO being based on Norse mythology.”

 

Usagi says, “So that rumbling was the giant shaking the ground.”

 

Lisbeth says, “The foreshadowing of the giant’s attack.”

 

Silica says, “I remember the old days when the angel was fidgeting for our return.”

 

After Lisbeth mimics the angel, Usagi says, with a smile, “That’s about right.”

 

Silica says, “I wonder where the tsundere angel could be right now.” Pina looks over in one direction and the four women notice a feather floating in the air.

 

Usagi asks, “A feather?”

 

Silica says, “It looks like it is object that can be manipulated.”

 

Leafa tells Silica, “Go for it.” After Silica pressed on the feather, a click is heard and an image of the angel appears giving a message that the trial was a failure and that she didn’t have ring as well as to ‘get lost’.

 

Usagi says, “Well, that was rude.”

 

Lisbeth giggles and Silica asks, “Liz?”

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “A ransacked rose garden, a kidnapped angel, and an insult meant to keep us away. Things are starting to heat up here and I like it.”

 

Usagi says, “Not surprising that you would get excited about this, Liz.”

 

Silica says, “Well, we are going to have to follow the giant’s footsteps if we want to continue.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “It looks like it.”

 

Silica asks Kuro, “Kuro-san, do you want…?”

 

Kuro responds, interrupting, “I’m sorry, but I’m going to handle this alone.”

 

Usagi asks, “Huh? Why?”

 

Kuro replies, “I’m sorry, but I was excited that you knew Kirito-sama. However, I had no intention of forming a party in this game. I’m sorry, but this is where we part.”

 

Silica says, confused, “But it is an online game and everything.”

 

Kuro says, “I understand everything, but I made this choice for myself.”

 

Silica says, “But it is dangerous and there might be monsters that far more dangerous than that one.”

 

Kuro responds, with an empty smile, “Dangerous? You know that it isn’t true, Silica. It is ‘just a game’ again. Dying here doesn’t mean dying for real.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “Her eyes…”

 

Kuro says, “It was nice talking to you, but I’m heading out. If you wait a bit, the quest will reset and you can start over.”

 

Usagi tells Kuro, “Wait, Kuro!” Kuro stops and when she looks at Usagi, she says, “You’re wrong, you know? Kirito and I didn’t beat SAO on our own.”

 

Kuro asks, surprised, “What do you mean?”

 

Lisbeth says, a bit concerned, “Usagi…”

 

Usagi tells Kuro, “I know Kirito is because he was one of my first friends in SAO and one of my best friends in that ordeal. He and I were the ones that struck down Kayaba at the end of SAO.”

 

Kuro asks, stunned, “What? Wait! That means you are…?”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “I’m the one that you know as the ‘White Valkyrie’, the betrayed niece of Kayaba.” Kuro gives a look of shock and surprise and Usagi says, “Kuro, if I think that you are doing, you are going to destroy your own heart. I should know, Kuro-san. Every day, I struggle to come to terms with what happened in SAO, what I experienced, and the betrayal close to my heart. I thought that SAO was going to be a wonderful new adventure, but instead, it turned into worst type of nightmare. To be honest, I don’t like to fight and I never wanted to fight, but I couldn’t sit around and drown in despair as the people that I loved waited for me back home and people were suffering due to Kayaba’s machinations. I had to do something and I went out there and fought for everyone.” Usagi says, solemnly, “But I keep thinking that it wasn’t enough and I had seen so much death in SAO.” Usagi tells Kuro, “Kuro, please don’t do this to yourself.”

 

There is nothing said for a few moments and Kuro says, with a kind smile, “Usagi-sama, thank you for telling me. However, this is something that I need to do alone.” Kuro then turns around and walks away from Usagi, Leafa, Silica, and Lisbeth as she prepares to finish the quest on her own.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back with Usagi, Kirito, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, Lisbeth, and Lux are together as Kirito and Asuna listen to the rest of the story with Lisbeth saying, “Despite Lux, as Kuro, telling us to stay away, Silica and Usagi wanted to go forward and help though it wasn’t too surprising with Usagi.”

 

Usagi rubs her head and Leafa says, “We caught up with Usagi where we found a room with an hourglass that’s counting down full of slimes with some…really ‘nasty’ attacks.”

 

Silica, Lisbeth, and Leafa blush and Usagi says, nervously, “Let’s just say that they don’t want to talk about it.”

 

Lisbeth says, “I still don’t get how you weren’t hit, Usagi.”

 

Usagi responds, “What are you talking about? I took a few hits…They were just in the legs and didn’t do much damage to my clothing.”

 

Kirito asks, confused, “Clothing?”

 

Leafa says, with an annoyed tone and look, “Let’s just say that we’re wondering if a few hentai got onto the staff of Ymir, big brother.”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Okay…”

 

Asuna asks, “So, what happened next?”

 

Silica says, with a smile, “Well, we banded together when we had a quest boss to deal with after the slimes.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “And it was a pain in the neck.”

 

Lisbeth says, “You aren’t kidding girlfriend.”

 

Kirito says, “It sounds like you had quite an adventure.”

 

Usagi says, “No kidding Kirito.”

 

Asuna says, “It must have been tough.”

 

Lux says, “It was Lady Asuna. I…”

 

Silica says, “Lux suffered an ‘episode’ and she mistook me for someone else when I had protected her from one of the slimes.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod of understanding, “I see.”

 

Lux says, with a smile, “To be honest, even after I had been released from SAO, I didn’t come back to the real world. Thanks to Usagi, Liz, Silica, and Leafa, I had finally returned home in full.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I know how that feels, Lux-san. Even after nearly all of us come home from SAO, I didn’t feel like that I had returned until a few months after SAO.”

 

Lux asks, “Really, Kirito-sama?” Asuna and Kirito then explain about what happened in the original ALO to Lux and Lux says, amazed, “Really? I had heard about that when I was recovering, but I never knew!”

 

Asuna says, “I was trapped in the original ALO for a few months after Usagi and Kirito-kun defeated Kayaba and beat SAO, but they managed to come and save me.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “And Leafa helped Usagi and I reach the top of the original World Tree to help us stop Sugou.”

 

Lux asks, amazed, “She did?”

 

Leafa says, nervously, “I really didn’t do that much…”

 

Asuna says, “Don’t be so modest, Leafa-chan. You helped guild Kirito-kun and Usagi-chan to me and saved me and the other trapped SAO players.”

 

Kirito tells Lux, “Anyway, I hope that we can become friends.”

 

Lux says, shyly, “I hope so too, Kirito-sama.”

 

Asuna says, realizing something, “I just realized something. That venture must be the reasoning that you sought me out for information a tailor in ALO and I told you about Ashley-san.”

 

Silica says, with a blush, “Our clothing was a wreck and Lux was the only one with good clothing is because she exchanged avatars from Kuro into a new one based on her SAO data.”

 

Lisbeth says, glaring at Usagi, “Other than Usagi, who we had found out later on that she has a maxed out tailoring skill.”

 

Asuna asks, amazed, “You do?”

 

Usagi says, nervously, “Only after I had gone in the current ALO, Asuna.” Usagi tells Lisbeth, nervously, “And I already told you that you never asked.”

 

Kirito asks, confused, “Why are you so annoyed at Usagi because of that?”

 

Asuna says, with a giggle, “I think I know.”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “You do?”

 

Asuna responds, “I’m guessing that you are one of Ashley-san’s ‘fashion shows’, right?” Silica, Lisbeth, Leafa, Lux, and Usagi blush in embarrassment and Asuna says, with a smile and a giggle, “Thought so.”

 

Kirito asks, curiously and a bit nervously, “Fashion shows?”

 

Leafa says, with an embarrassed look and tone, “We would rather not talk about it, Kirito.”

 

Asuna says, with a kind yet stern smile, “Best you leave at that, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kirito responds, nervously, “Okay…”

 

August 3, 2025, Juuban District

 

On the meanwhile, back in the ‘real world’, we are within the Juuban District where we find Ikuko Tsukino and Sammy Tsukino, age 16 and having a Neo Domino City style duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, walking through the streets and heading back home.

 

Sammy says, excitedly, “That was awesome!”

 

Ikuko says, with a smile, “You sound like you enjoyed yourself.”

 

Sammy says, “Yeah, mom. I really kicked butt at that store tournament. Personally, I wish that Meatball Head was here, but I’m betting that she is having a blast in ALO.”

 

Ikuko says, “I’m amazed that she would even consider going into another VRMMO after what happened.”

 

Sammy tells Ikuko, “Mom, Serena isn’t going to let fear rule her life. Remember, she is Sailor Moon after all.”

 

Ikuko says, with a nod, “Yes, I know. I was shocked to find out that fact about her.”

 

Sammy says, “You weren’t the only one. Meatball Head being the famous Sailor Moon? It was…unbelievable.”

 

Ikuko says, “It just makes me more worried than ever before with all these monster attacks. They are coming out in the daytime now and they are on the news.”

 

Sammy tells his mother, “Well, mom, Serena and her friends are the only ones that can stop them.”

 

Ikuko says, with a sigh, “I know, sweetie. It is…Serena isn’t the same person that she was before SAO. I mean, I’m so worried about her. She has been suffering from major PTSD ever since she got out that nightmare especially from what her boyfriend and her friends have mentioned about her. With all of these battles and her going into another VRMMO, I’m worried about her suffering another episode.”

 

Sammy says, “Meatball Head has got that boyfriend of hers and her fellow Sailor Scouts as well as her new friends from SAO to help her. I’m worried about her, too, but I think that they are the only ones that can help her out since we can’t begin to understand what happened to her.”

 

Ikuko says, with a sigh, “Even now, with what I learned, I still can’t believe that my brother was such…such a monster.”

 

Sammy tells Ikuko, “He fooled us all, mom. Now, I’m less surprised by what he did since he started the events that destroyed an advanced civilization in our solar system so long ago.”

 

Ikuko says, with a sigh, “Yes, I know.” The two of them continue to walk along not knowing that they were being watched in which when they get pass a corner, they are face to face with Kaiou.

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “Look at what we got here.”

 

Ikuko asks, concerned, “Who are you?”

 

Kaiou says, “A guy with a major beef with your family especially since I’m a guy that survived your wretched brother’s death game.”

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, shocked, “Uh oh! He is an SAO survivor! Wait! He looks familiar!”

 

Kaiou says, pointing at Ikuko, “And don’t deny it since I know that you are Kayaba’s sister!”

 

Ikuko says, with a stern tone, “What do you want? The government knows that I had nothing to do with my brother’s madness!”

 

Kaiou responds, with a sneer, “I don’t care! He’s dead and you are not, so, I intend to vent my frustrations on you especially since you are the mother of that rotten niece of Kayaba’s that made me look back and cost me all of my power in which I had to roam around like a dog where I could have died before the game ended!”

 

Sammy says, with a sneer, “Which was thanks to my sister and fellow ex-beta tester, you ass!”

 

Kaiou says, with a glare, “Shut your mouth! I intend to teach that meatball head sister of yours a lesson and you are going to help me do it!”

 

Sammy says, “Screw you, jerk!”

 

Kaiou says, with a sinister smirk, “We’ll see about that, brat!” Sammy and Ikuko scream out in pain as they are shocked by stun guns and knocked down to the ground unconscious while Kaiou and his ‘goon squad’ loom over them. However, as Kaiou and his goons prepare to take them away, they don’t seem to notice that someone is watching them before vanishing into the distance.

 

(Sometime soon after)

 

Sammy wakes up to find himself with a collar around his neck and his legs chained to the floor in which he is facing Kaiou, who has a Neo Domino City duel disk with a dueling deck inside around his left wrist and a similar collar around his neck.

 

Sammy yells out, “What the heck is this?”

 

Kaiou says, with a sinister smile, “Payback, twerp! Payback for your bitchy sister and payback for her friend, Sailor Celestial, for what she did to me!”

 

Sammy asks, trying to feign ignorance, “Sailor Celestial? Her friend? What makes you think that my Meatball Head sister is friends with the Sailor Scouts?”

 

Kaiou yells out, angrily, “Don’t play dumb with me, brat! She is friends with them is because she is one of them! I know that she is Sailor Moon! I recognized her voice anyway and don’t you dare deny it! Sailor Moon has her voice!”

 

Sammy gasps and he thinks in his mind, “No way! How could a baka like him recognize Meatball Head’s voice?! Just great!”

 

Kaiou says, with a sly smile, “Since I’m kind of a nice guy, I’ll give you a chance. You are going to duel me and by the way, these collars aren’t for show. During the duel, if you lose life-points, you are going to get shocked.”

 

Sammy yells out, “That’s not dueling!”

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “No! It’s time for a brat like you that managed to somehow sneak his way out of getting trapped like us to learn what we had to endure in your uncle’s death game!”

 

Sammy responds, “I told you that I had a doctor’s appointment and my sister suffered as much as you did even more so, you jerk!”

 

Kaiou yells out, angrily, “I don’t care! And your sister hasn’t paid for the pain and misery that we had to endure!”

 

Sammy retorts, with a snort, “Don’t you mean ‘your pain and misery’, you jerk? You talk as you represent those that suffered and died because of Kayaba’s madness, but you don’t! I heard plenty from sis, Kazuto, and a lot of the other players that stayed in the first floor of Aincrad due to fear of dying in which you used and extorted them…Something you accused the beta testers for, you hypocrite! All you care is for yourself and your selfish ideals! If you want to duel, then I’m the guy that’s going to teach you a lesson in their name!”

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “You had better watch your mouth if you want your precious mother to be in one piece!” Kaiou points up and Sammy looks as well as gasps to see his mother, Ikuko, hanging by ropes in the ceiling of the warehouse.

 

Sammy says, shocked, “Mom!”

 

Ikuko says, “Sammy!”

 

Sammy says, glaring at Kaiou, “You jerk! You are going to pay for this!”

 

Kaiou says, activating his duel disk, “We’ll see about that brat!” Sammy activates his duel disk, their decks are shuffled, and after they draw five cards from their decks, their life-point counters displays 4000 life-points for each duelist.

 

“Duel!” Kaiou and Sammy yell out in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sammy: 4000

Kaiou: 4000

 

Kaiou says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn!” Kaiou says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Kaiou says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate Double Summon and use it to play another monster this turn! I release my dragon in order to play Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch in attack mode!” Kaiou puts one card on his duel disk and Solar Flare Dragon vanishes in which Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) takes its place in attack mode. Kaiou says, with a smirk, “And now, his ability activates and I get to choose one card from your hand! And if it is monster, you get slammed with one hundred points of damage for every single level that it has!” Kaiou then points to a card and Sammy sneers as he displays Machine King (2200/2000) monster card in which Kaiou says, with a laugh, “Ha! Now, you lose that card and six hundred life-points!” After Sammy discards the monster card, Thestalos unleashes a blast of flame that slams into Sammy and he yelps out in pain as he gets shocked by the collar as he loses 600 life-points.

 

Ikuko says, fearfully, “Sammy!”

 

Sammy says, with a grunt, “Don’t worry, mom. I can take whatever this jerk deals out.”

 

Kaiou says, putting another card into the slot within the duel disk, “You won’t be so cocky after this brat! Now, I play Advanced Carnival! Since I performed a successful Advanced Summoning this turn, I can perform another one! So, I release my Thestalos in order to play Thestalos the MEGA Monarch in attack mode!” Kaiou puts a card on his duel disk and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch ‘transforms’ into Thestalos the Mega Monarch (2800/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Kaiou says, “I can summon this by just using one monster that was used in an Advanced Summoning and now, I pick one card for you to discard and if it was a monster, you lose two hundred life-points times its level and I choose that card!” Sammy then snarl as he displays Morphtronic Scopen (800/1400) and Kaiou says, with a sly sneer, “And now, you lose six hundred more life-points, brat!” Sammy discards the card and he yelps out as he is shocked by the collar once more as he loses 600 life-points.

 

Ikuko screams out, horrified, “No, stop it!”

 

Kaiou says, with a smirk, “By the way, since I used a Fire monster to summon my Mega Monarch, you get blasted with one thousand more life-points of damage too!” Sammy shouts out as he gets shocked by the collar again while losing 1000 life-points of damage.

 

Sammy grunts out, “Is that all you got?”

 

Kaiou says, putting one card into the main slot, “You won’t be so cocky after this! Next, I play Monster Reborn to revive my Solar Flare Dragon!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) returns to the field in defense mode and Kaiou says, “And now, I end my turn and you get slammed with five hundred more points of damage!” Solar Flare Dragon unleashes a fireballs into Sammy and he yelps as he loses 500 more life-points. Kaiou says, “By the way, brat, as long as Solar Flare is around, you can’t attack any Pyro monsters other than him!”

 

Current Score:

Sammy: 1700

Kaiou: 4000

 

Sammy says, with a grunt while drawing a card, “My turn!” Sammy says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Change of Heart! This gives me control of one monster on your side of the field and I choose your dragon!”

 

Solar Flare Dragon then moves to Sammy’s field and Kaiou asks, with a smirk, “Ha! What are you going to do with that?”

 

Sammy says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “My Junk Box spell card will help you understand by allowing me to revive level four or less Morphtronic from my graveyard!” Soon after, Morphtronic Scopen (800/1400) returns to the field in attack mode and Sammy says, “I tune my Scopen with your Flare Dragon!” Scopen then turns into three stars that turn into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Solar Flare Dragon, turning it transparent, and Sammy chants out, taking out a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Docking strength with courage to protect world peace! Synchro Summon!” When Sammy puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, he says, “Time to gear up, Power Tool Dragon!” Out of the light, Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Kaiou says, “That’s tin can doesn’t scare me!”

 

Sammy says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “My equip spell, Double Tool C and D, might change your tune, jerk! Now, when Power Tool Dragon attacks your monster, he gains one grand in attack power and any monster effects used against my dragon while its attack said monster are negated!” Kaiou yelps as Power Tool Dragon, now, equipped with a buzz saw and drill, charges at Thestalos, cuts him apart, and Kaiou loses 500 life-points, but he doesn’t get shocked causing Sammy to say, “Hey! You didn’t get shocked!”

 

Kaiou says, with a smirk, “Guess my collar is broken.”

 

Sammy says, with a sneer, “You cheat! You called Kirito a beater, but this shows that you are worse than a ‘beater, you are a cheater!”

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “Watch that mouth, brat! Now, make your move!”

 

Sammy says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Fine! I end my turn with one card face-down!”

 

Current Score:

Sammy: 1700

Kaiou: 3500

 

Kaiou says, drawing a card, “That’s fine with me, brat!” Kaiou says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play Card of Sanctity! Now, we both have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Kaiou and Sammy draw from their decks until they have full hands, Kaiou then displays Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600), Volcanic Doomfire (3000/1800), and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000) monster cards, and he says, discarding them while putting another card on his duel disk, “I get rid of my Flame Emperor, Doomfire, and another Firestorm Monarch in order to summon Montage Dragon!” In a flash, Montage Dragon (6900/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Kaiou says, with a sinister smile, “My Montage Dragon’s attack points are equal to the combined level of the monster that I used to summon him times three hundred and now, he has nearly seven grand in attack power!”

 

Sammy says, nervously, “That’s not good!”

 

Kaiou responds, “Not for you! End this Montage Dragon!” Montage Dragon unleashes a powerful attack that vaporizes Power Tool Dragon nearly instantly.

 

Sammy says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Defense Draw trap!” Sammy’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and a shield protects him from Montage Dragon’s attack in which he says, drawing a card, “I take no damage and I get one more card!”

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “Your last card, brat!”

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, nervously, “What am I going to do? I’ve got to save mom, but I…I’m not like Meatball Head! I don’t have any special powers and I don’t have the strength that she has! It was her strength of will that allowed her to survive SAO, but I don’t have the strength that she has!”

 

Just then a female voice says in his mind, “Yes, you do.” Sammy is surprised by the voice and the female voice says, “You can save her, Sammy. Believe in yourself and in your cards. The power of the dragon is with you.” Sammy is confused for a moment and then an image of brown and red eyed dragon appears in his mind in which he can’t help to feel confident. Sammy says, drawing a card, “I can win and I’m going to beat your butt starting now!”

 

Kaiou responds, with a cocky smirk, “And how is that?”

 

Sammy says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate Monster Reborn in order to revive Power Tool Dragon!” Soon after, Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500) returns to the field in attack mode!

 

Kaiou says, “That’s tin can doesn’t scare me!”


Sammy says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Maybe my Morphtronic Lantron will help in that, jerk!” Morphtronic Lantron (200/200) appears on the field and Sammy says, “And now, I tune it with my Power Tool Dragon!” Morphtronic Lantron turns into a single star that turns into a single ring that surrounds Power Tool Dragon making it turn transparent.

 

Kaiou asks, shocked, “Another Synchro Summon?”

 

As a column of light appears on the field, Sammy chants out, “The courage and power to protect the future of the planet is a revolution! Synchro Summon!” Soon after, a brand new Synchro Monster card appears on his duel disk in place of Power Tool Dragon Synchro Monster card and Sammy says, “It’s time for an evolution revolution…Life Stream Dragon!” Out of the light, Life Stream Dragon (2900/2400) appears on the field in attack mode with a mighty roar of power in which a light glow comes from Sammy’s right arm.

 

Kaiou asks, “What is this?”

 

Sammy responds, “Your end jerk! Life Stream Dragon restored my life-points back to their original value of four thousand!” Light comes from Life Stream Dragon’s wing as Sammy’s life-points return to 4000 and Sammy says, “And effect damage is useless as long as Life Stream remains on the field!”

 

Kaiou says, shocked, “That’s not fair!”

 

Sammy says, with a deadly serious tone, “It’s so fair, jerk!”

 

Kaiou says, with a sneer, “Well, your little dragon has no chance against my Montage Dragon!”

 

Sammy says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Not with my Power Equalizer spell card! Now, my dragon’s attack points are equal to your dragon’s attack power for this turn!” Soon after, Life Stream Dragon goes from 2900/2400 to 6900/2400 and Sammy shouts out, “Now, destroy his dragon with Life Beauty Howl!” Life Stream Dragon unleashes a powerful beam of energy while Montage Dragon retaliates with equal power in which Sammy says, “And now, I activate Life Stream Dragon’s other ability!”

 

Kaiou asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Sammy says, as Double Tool C&D equip spell comes out of his graveyard, “By removing one equip spell, my dragon can’t be destroyed during this turn!”

 

Kaiou says, shocked, “No!” Just then Life Stream Dragon’s attack overwhelms Montage Dragon and it is destroyed, but neither duelist loses any life-point since they were equal in attack power. Kaiou yells out, with a sneer, “This duel isn’t over yet!”

 

Sammy responds, putting one more card into the spell/trap slot, “Not with my Mischief of the Time Goddess! Your turn is skipped and returned to my Battle Phase and remember, my turn hasn’t technically ended, so, my dragon retails its power boost!”

 

Kaiou says, stunned, “No, it can’t be!”

 

Sammy responds, “It can and it will, loser! Life Stream Dragon, take this loser down with a direct attack!” Life Stream Dragon unleashes another attack that slams into Kaiou, but Kaiou then screams out as he is shocked by his collar as he loses 6900 life-points and the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sammy: 1700

Kaiou: 0

  With the end of the duel, Kaiou’s smoking form collapses to his knees as the holograms fade and Sammy asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Kaiou grunts out, in pain, “What’s the big…big idea…you jerks?”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “We’re the big idea, you piece of dirt!” Kaiou and Sammy then look to see none other than Sailor Nebula, Sailor Neo Moon, and the rest of the Sailor Scouts minus Sailor Moon surrounding them with Sailor Uranus having Ikuko safely in her arms and bringing her down to the ground.

 

Kaiou, who managed to get to his feet, grunts out, shocked, “No…but…”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Kibaou!” Kaiou turn around only to gasp out as the wind was knocked out of him by Sailor Moon, who has a completely out of character dark enraged expression on her features. Kaiou holds his stomach in pain as Sailor Moon glares at him with an enraged expression that was completely out of character for the once gentle Moon Princess before the horrors of SAO and she says, with a dark snarl, “You piece of gutter trash! This time…This time you have gone too far!” Soon after, Sailor Moon then bashes Kaiou onto the ground in which she slams her right high-heeled boots into his chest causing him to yelp in pain as she breaks two of his ribs.

 

The others are stunned beyond belief and Sailor Mars says, shocked, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Sailor Moon then draws one of her swords and Sailor Mercury asks, shocked, “Sailor Moon, what are you doing?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, darkly, “What do you think that I’m doing? I’ve given my enemies mercy upon mercy! Chance after chance and all that has done has caused nothing, but pain and misery to people that I’m close to and to innocent people that had nothing at all to do with us! I’m sick of it! I’m sick of worthless slime like him and I’m going to do what I keep saying that I do and punish that worthless piece of trash with the punishment that he deserves!”

 

Sailor Moon then raises her sword to strike the final blow against Kaiou, who is in pure fear for his life, the others gasp in shock, and Sailor Venus yells out, horrified, “Sailor Moon, don’t do it!”

 

Sailor Neptune yells out, shocked and horrified, “Hime, no!” However, before she can strike, Tuxedo Mask appears and grabs her arm.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Sailor Moon, stop!” When Sailor Moon looks at Tuxedo Mask, he can see the great pain and anger in her once gentle eyes and he says, in a pleading tone, “Sailor Moon, don’t do it! Don’t lose yourself to the anger and pain of his betrayal of you and the darkness in your heart that was created from it and the pain of those long two years in that nightmare! My love, please don’t!” Soon after, Sailor Moon gasps as his mother hugs her.

 

Ikuko tells Sailor Moon, “Please, don’t do it! Sweetie, don’t lose whatever of my previous girl is left in you! I nearly lost you once and I don’t want to lose you completely!” Sailor Moon’s eyes widen and she drops her sword to the ground with a loud ‘clang’ in which she embraces her mother as tears came down her eyes as she starts to cry her eyes out completely realizing the line that she nearly crossed.

 

On the meanwhile, Sailor Uranus grabs Kaiou by the neck and she says, glaring at him, “If you think that you got off easy, think again, asshole. You are still wanted for murder and here, it is a capital offense. And we’re going to make sure that you get the maximum sentence.” A look of pure fear comes to Kaiou’s face before Sailor Uranus knocks him out cold while Sailor Saturn is healing Sammy’s wounds in which she notices the Dragon’s Heart Mark of the Dragon on his right arm.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What’s this?”

 

Sammy looks at it and he asks, confused, “Where did this come from?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, seeing it, “It looks like the same Mark of the Dragons that Davis and Kari has!”

 

The others gasp and Sammy asks, “Mark of the what?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “It’s a long story, Sammy.”

 

Sammy says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that I’m going to have a long day.” A few of others give dry smiles while Sailor Moon nuzzles against Tuxedo Mask as he hugs her knowing that the struggles, inward and outward, have only just begun, but what they don’t notice is that for a second, a familiar faint red glow appears around Sailor Moon’s right arm before fading away as quickly as it came before anyone noticed.

 

August 4, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Back inside of Lazar’s office within Neo Domino City, he is in a telecast meeting with a group of figure via a screen on his wall.

 

Lazar says, “It has been confirmed, sir. Sammy Tsukino has the Dragon’s Heart Mark of the Dragon.”

 

The male leader of the group responds, with a nod, “Good.”

 

Lazar says, “Plus, Daisuke Motomiya has won the tournament without any help from us just as you thought.”

 

The male head of the group says, with a nod of understanding, “Not surprising considering who he is.”

 

Lazar says, “Personally, I was surprised to hear that man had any children at all. If you asked me, he is even more insane than Kayaba ever was.”

 

The male leader of the group replies, “Once again, we agree on something, Lazar.”

 

Lazar asks, “What is that guy waiting for?”

 

The male leader of the group of figures retorts, “Ignore him for the moment, Lazar. He won’t make his move just yet. If events played different, he might have accelerated his plans, however, since that’s not the case, he will hold back for the time being.”

 

Lazar says, “As you wish, sir. Anyway, we have three Signers down, including our new ‘Star Dragon King’, but there are still three more in the wings: Luna’s successor, Jack’s successor, and Crow’s successor.”

 

The male leader of the group replies, “We may have an idea on who Luna’s successor may be.”

 

Lazar asks, “Who?”

 

The male leader retorts, “You are investigating her right now.”

 

Lazar yells out, shocked, “Are you sure?!”

 

The male leader says, with a nod, “Yes, Lazar. However, you must be careful. It seems like enemies of the government shinobi are taking an interest in her.”

 

Lazar says, with a snort, “Oh, great. Like we need that rogue’s gallery added to the mix.”

 

The male leader says, “And they may be allied with our enemies, Lazar. Keep a close eye on the Moon Princess.”

 

Lazar retorts, with a nod of understanding, “Understood, sir.” When the communication is cut and the screen goes blank, Lazar says, with a snort, “This just keeps getting better and better. Is this situation what you were aiming for Kayaba? Or is something else entirely? Well, we may have to disagree with you.”

 

August 4, 2025, Unknown location

 

Within an unknown location covered in shadows, a female figure is looking at a screen with Sailor Moon’s image on it while a group of several more figures appears around her.

 

The female figure says, “It seems like you were right. Kayaba has made her ‘ripe’ for the picking.”

 

One of the figures asks, in a female voice, “She really didn’t look like much before. You really think that she is worth the time Suzume-sensei?”

 

The female figure responds, “That’s surprising coming from you, Homura. You and she share a similar history now.”

 

Another figure in front of the figure that’s called Suzume says, in another female voice, “She looks like someone that could have been one of my cute little puppets.”

 

The female figure known as Homura retorts, “Don’t count on it, Haruka. After what Kayaba did to her, she isn’t ‘pretty little princess’ anymore.” Homura then states, “However, despite that, she is still a ‘goody-two-shoes’, she won’t be receptive to ‘evil ninja’ despite us being ‘renegades’.”

 

The female figure known as Suzume replies, “It may not be as difficult as you think. Kayaba’s betrayal has damaged her heart, opened her to the darkness, and damaged the very beliefs that she stubbornly and foolishly held onto. This latest attack on her family is just the ‘push’ that she needed into our direction. And thanks to the vast resources from our new employer, we have more than what we need to lure her in.”

 

The female figure known as Haruka asks, “What is that Suzume-sensei?”

 

Suzume responds, “Power, my student. In her current frame of mind and spirit, she desires power to protect those that she cares about and make sure that another SAO never happens. Give her the perfect lure and she will bite like a fish to a juicy worm. Once she is in our grasp, it will be easy to mold her. You remember that you have seen our records from our spies within the VR division and Miss Moon hasn’t the best gamer or much of a fighter, but she became one of the top players and unlocked a Sword Skill that not even Kayaba thought that anyone could unlock due to the requirement of requiring ‘infinite potential’. I believe that it say something about her.”

 

Homura says, “And I have to say that it would be ironic. Sailor Moon as one of us.

 

Suzume tells the three figures, “You know what to do, girls. Extend the invitation to her.”

 

Homura responds, “Yes, sensei.” The three figures vanish as quickly as they appeared and Suzume looks at Sailor Moon’s image.

 

Suzume says, “Now, Hanzo-sama and Kiriya-sensei, let us how you will react.”

 

End of Chapter 8

 

(Sword Art Online closing theme ‘Yume Sekai’ starts)

 

As the scene floats down in front of us, we see the Moon Palace in front of a massive lake where instead of the palace, Aincrad is being reflected by the pool of water instead of the Moon Palace. As Aincrad is being shown, we see Kirito, Usagi, and Asuna, in their SAO forms with their ALO forms behind them, floating down and as we float down, we see Suguha Kirigaya surrounded by her ALO avatar of Leaf and as Eternal Sailor Celestial with the form of someone that looks like Princess Serenity, but with Sailor Celestial’s sigils on her forehead. And finally, we float down to see Davis Motomiya, in his Kirito’s style outfit, and Kari Kamiya, in her version of Asuna’s KOB outfit, together surrounded by the three Egyptian God Cards, the Sacred Beasts, Signer Dragons, and many more ‘out of the ordinary’ Duel Monsters including the Aesir.

 

The final scene appears where it shows Kazuto, Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Davis, and Kari surrounded by all of their friends, comrades, and/or loved ones: The Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Rika, Keiko, Andrew, and Ryoutarou.

 

Preview (Leafa’s voice)

 

“Next time: Progressive Clue of the Past.”

 

As you can see, I’m also adding parts from like ‘Sword Art Online: Girls Ops’ manga book, which I DON’T own by the way, to cover all of the aspects of Sword Art Online, but I’m not sure if we’re going to see Lux/Hiyori in the immediate future of this story, everyone. Now, with Sailor Moon, you have to remember that she is still recovering from the events of SAO and in this fanfiction, she has gone through plenty of trauma, so, you can’t be too surprised that the kidnapping and ‘torture’ of her family would set her off. So, her current condition would leave her ‘venerable’ to ‘outside influence’ and you are going to have to read and see what comes of this, folks. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!