Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ Waking up … ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.I. : Takuya

Chapter One: Waking up …

By KellyQ

His green eyes looked up when a large flock of birds came over head. Looking ahead, he saw smoke rising over the horizon. Taking a dash, he ran toward the smoke and stopped dead when he came to the old abandoned warehouse. Smoke came out of the windows. The little boy ran inside and stopped dead again with pure shock. It was a lab and there spiraled out on the floor was a body laying in some glass and whirrs coming from his arm and wall from inside what looked like a glowing large stases tube. Gasping, the little boy ran up just as figure was starting to stir. The figure looked no more than 10 years of age, brown hair that stuck out below his ears, it's figure thin and no cloths on. The figure slowly opened his eyes. The little boy backed away seeing how the figure's eyes glowed at first then changed back to a beautiful brown color.

"Tomoki! Tomoki? Where are you?"

The little boy chewed on the bottom of his lip, he didn't want to leave the poor boy lying on the floor and wire's stuck to his arms. Sighing in defeat, he turned and ran out to see his friends running, Izumi, Kouji, and Junpie running up.

"Tomoki, there you are!"

"You guys, come quickly! There's a boy tied in that building and we've got to save him---"

"Wait here, I'll get him …."

"I'm coming with you!"

**********************************

The brunette looked around in confusion not really noticing that the place was on fire. He turned his head hearing two voices coming from his right. He turned to see two boys coming toward him. One was chubby with spiky brown hair and one was slim with bark blue eyes long black hair (tied in a ponytail ).

"Hang on, we'll get you out of here!"

"Out?" The brunette frowned as they moved the wires from his arms.

"Now let's get out of here! Can you walk?" The chubby boy asked.

" 'Can you walk'?" The brunette repeated looking at him hoping that he said it right.

Just then part of the beams started to fall. The first thing both boys did was shield the brunette as ash flew over their heads. The dark haired boy lifted his head and looked around to see that they either had to make a break for it or get burned up. With the last ditch of effort, the dark haired boy scooped the brunette in his arms and started to run for the entrants with the chubby boy following close behind.

****************************

More flames came out as part of the roof caved in causing Izumi to scream slightly. She fearfully looked into the smoke hoping to see them come out all right. After one moment, movement caused her face to light up as Kouji ( still holding the brunette in his arms ) and Junpie walking up. The first thing she did was blinked several times seeing the new boy's naked body. The first thing she did was took her coat off, and draped it over the boy … poor thing, she thought.

"Come one. Let's get out of here! He's starting to get heavy."

***************************

A black car comes to a halt in front of the burnt down warehouse as a man came racing out of his car and stopped three feet away watching the place burn. Another man came up and handed him a black cell-phone. Dialing a number he put it to his ear.

"Get me Mr. Kanbara." He said as the flames danced on the outside surface of his son-glass.

"What do you have to report."

"Someone had raided the lab and took experiment 6-2-6 ----"

"He must be found the codes recovered!"

"Right sir."

With that he moved the phone away from his ear and handed it back to the other guy as he turned and walked calmly to his car.

To be continued …

I tried to make interesting for you. Hope you like it