Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ Who am I? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.I. : Takuya

Chapter Two: Who am I?

By KellyQ

"Poor thing, you're cold standing right there aren't you?" Izumi said as she tried to find something for the brunette to ware.

" 'You're cold standing there'," He mimicked making sure that the long shirt stayed on.

The blonde girl sighed feeling sorry for this poor boy; someone must have done a lot to him to make him like this and she didn't even want to think of it. Yet. He had no marks on his body but a few marks on his arms that where hard to make out. She didn't come near our ask thinking that he might flip out of the bad memories.

"This really stinks! I thought I had something that wouldn't look too girlish but I don't. I would've asked Junpei but his cloths are to big and …"

Izumi paused for a one moment looking at the boy with a smile on her face. It could work. He was the same height as Kouji.

*****************************

"What have you found out about the disk?" A male voice asked as he walked up.

"It's going to take time for me to crack the codes …"

"What about Mr. Kanbara experiment 6-2-6?"

A dark smirk slowly appeared on the young woman's face …

"It went down along with the building." She exclaimed.

"Excellent. Now get to work on the codes. I want Mr. Kanbara's operation shut down …"

"At once."

**************************

"There," Izumi said pushing the brunette in front of the mirror so he could look, "now don't you look cute? Well? What do you think?"

The brunette looked into the mirror to see his own reflection looking back at him, yellow shirt, red unbutton shirt, gray pants. There was still something missing but Izumi didn't know what it was. So fare though the brown-eyed boy said nothing.

"You hate my fashion since don't you?" She finally said allowing her shoulders to drop in disappointment.

"You fashion since?"

This caused Izumi to blink for one moment and chuckled …

"Oh no silly. I'm a girl …"

"I'm a girl too?"

Izumi merely choked at that comment as he watched her with slightly confusion.

"Not a girl?"

"No you're a boy."

"Yea and I'm going to kill you for getting into my stuff." Came a voice from the doorway as they both turned to see that it was Kouji.

"Well, I couldn't let him walk around naked."

"Yea I'm sure," the dark haired boy said looking at the brunette, "what's your name and what where you doing in that building?"

"I'm a boy." Was all the brown-eyed boy could say.

"I know that! Now who are you?"

"Uh … I … don't know …"

"What ever."

With that the dark haired boy walked out as Izumi looked back at the brunette puzzled. He doesn't know who he is? This was worse than she thought! The brown-eyed boy blinked with slightly confusion. Why did that person looked so upset? Did he do something wrong? There was so many questions in his mind that where really confusing him.

****************************

"Any luck on finding the codes or 6-2-6?"

"Not yet sir." The man said.

"This is critical," the deep voice said, "finding those two things are important ---- activate 6-2-5 with a new mission - - - to bring 6-2-6 and finding the codes."

"Right away sir."

To Be Continued …