Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ Encounter of 6-2-5 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.I. : Takuya

Chapter Three: Encounter of 6-2-5

All So Known As Shinya

By KellyQ

"Sir, you should take a look at this," the young woman said not taking her eyes off the screen.

The man walked up allowing what on the screen bounce around on his son-glass his mouth slightly dropping. So that's what that son of bitch was planing and 6-2-6 was part of the plane to over through the Government … his eyebrows knitted some more.

"Good work," he said, "call me if you have done more cracking of the codes."

"Right."

*******

Kouji scowled at the ground. He just felt angry for some reason even though he didn't know why he just was. Walking some more he heard a twig crack. Pivoting quickly he came face to face with the brunette.

"Look, I don't have time to baby-sit okay?"

"Baby-sit? Why are you so angry? What did I do?"

"Nothing okay! I just have some issues to work out …"

With that the dark haired boy started walking when the brunette spook up …

"Takuya …"

This caused Kouji to stop as he turned and looked at the brown haired boy.

"That's my name. Takuya."

"Yea. So what's that got to do with anything?"

"You did wanted to know what my name was … didn't you?" Takuya asked feeling something that he didn't like.

What was it that he was feeling? Pain? Sadness? They looked at each other for one moment; when they both heard screaming from the shack. Both turning Takuya saw a little red dot and beeping … it was like something was not right and he didn't like it one bit. Taking off running with Kouji close behind. When they got to the run down shack, they saw Junpei standing standing in front of Izumi whom was holding a shaking Tomoki.

Standing in front of them is what looked like a three foot robot, it had yellow eyes ( that where glowing ) real thin body that was red and yellow but the top of his head witch was clear so you could see the parts. The robot turned his head to see the two boys and looked directly at Takuya. It rose from the crouching poisson still looking at the brunette as it slowly started to changed to what looked like an eight year old boy with short dark brown hair really dark brown eyes, it was wearing what looked like a white shirt and black pants. Tomoki looked at the little robot in awe; as if he never saw anything like it and why where they both looking at each other like that?

"Who are you?" Takuya finally asked.

The little android jumped into the air with a gun in his hand. Not just any gun but a ray gun pointing it at Takuya whom looked up slightly confused. Tomoki's eyes widen as he tried to jump out of Izumi's grip. Kouji pushed Takuya out of the way when the little android fired as they both rolled three feet away.

Takuya's head shot up and he looked at the android, it's ray gun aimed straight at Kouji's head. The brunette stood up in front of the black haired boy and glared at the andriod.

"Leave him alone!" Takuya ordered.

The robot's aim switched to Takuya, who took a step back in slight fear ... Kouji looked up at the brunette in confustion. Why was someone he'd barely know for a couple of hours trying to protect him? The little android smiled, and switched something on his ray gun swiftly. It returned the guns barrel at Takuya. Tomoki's eyes widened and he struggeled against Izumi's hold again. The android pulled the trigger, and a beam of strange light snapped at Takuya and he fell to the ground with a deafining thump. Kouji's eyes widen in horror, and Tomoki broke into tears in a rather shocked Izumi's arms. Junpei glared angerly at the andriod.

"How could you!" He growled, fists clenched, " He didn't do anything to you, and you went and....."

The little andriod didn't look away from Takuya and pointed his finger at the boy on the ground. The brunette slowly sat up and glared at the intruder. Everyone, but Takuya and the android gasped in suprise. The little Andriod smiled darkly and put the gun away.

"Hello ( inscert japanese way to say older brother)." It said.

Takuya looked at the andriod in utter confusion. He tried to bring his voice but failed. After a few seconds he finally got it to work.

"W-what are you talking about?" He stuttered out.

The others seeming to be paralized by shock. The andriod stared unblinkingly at Takuya as he continued ...

"You're an Android. Similar to myself, except you possess a ( thinker like a gemine ) or whatever he called it." The andriod explained, eyes never leaving Takuya.

"T-That can't be true!" Came Izumi's voice looking terrivied as she clunched Tomoki close to herself.

"Oh but it is.... there are switchs on his shoulders." The little andriod said to Zoe in a coy voice.

No! I can't .... I can't be ... Yet his thoughts where interupted by Kouji ...

"Don't listen to him! He's just trying to fill your head with shit!"

"Still don't believe," Shinya said darkly reaching for the gun again pointing it at Takuya, "then I'll show you ..."

To Be Continued ...