Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ The Truth & Take it. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.I : Takuya

Chapter Four: The Truth & Take it.

KellyQ

"Sir, you should listen to this," the lady said as the man walked up, "I think that the device that was stolen has been found …"

"You mean the Gemine," the man said in confusion, but what would Mr. Kanbara want with it? He doesn't know its functions … unless he wants to have a robot that disobeys orders … but since Ellen destroyed the lab …I guess he'll not have that problem, "good work …"

"Keep on reading sir." The lady said, her eyes still fixed on the screen.

The man kept on reading the screen as his expression hardened. So he managed to build another … 6-2-5 …

"Ellen, what do you know about 6-2-5?"

"Not much …" she said truthfully.

"Keep on working on the coding and see what you can come with about 6-2-5."

"Yes sir."

*******************

"Has 6-2-5 located 6-2-6?"

"I'm pin pointing his location right now sir..." The man said into the phone whom was sitting in the car with a laptop on his lap …

There was a five-minute pause as Mr. Kanbara waited for a reply as typing could be heard.

"He's located a mile away from the burnt down lab and it seams that some orphan kids are present …"

"Orphan kids? They must not know what's going on. Have them exterminated!"

"Right. It is done." The man said typing something's on his laptop.

*********

A dark grin slowly appeared on the little robot's face as he slowly changed to his other form reserving the new order by a high pitch frequency. The frequency rang loudly in his caused Takuya to cover his ears feeling something come over him as his face turned dark; barley hearing the other kids asking him what was wrong. Kouji turned toward the little android glaring when suddenly he felt a hand around his throat; shifting his eyes back to Takuya … his face was still dark, his body shaking. The dark haired boy tired to pull away but couldn't.

"Well, if you want to kill that one, that's fine. I'll kill these three then." The little android said walking toward the others.

"You're ... you're nothing but a ... spoiled brat," Tomoki yelled with anger and fear in his green eyes hoping that what he said would make him stop.

"T - T-akuya ---" Kouji wheezed out still trying to pull away.

Tilting his head slightly, Takuya tried to reach for his other hand that was holding Kouji in the air his eyes dark but lacking of pupils. Looking up at Kouji's face; he saw fear. Finally pulling away, Takuya looked at everyone as his brother frowned.

"What has gotten into you," Shinya asked over Kouji's coughing, "we're suppose to kill and you're disobeying orders!"

"Or ... Orders ---" Kouji wheezed out as Shinya sharply turned and pointed his gun at the dark haired boy.

"I'm in no liberty to tell you but since he will not obey he'll watch you all die ..."

"No," Takuya cried stepping in front Kouji ready to fight.

*************

"Sir," the man said into the phone, "we have a problem. 6-2-6 is disobeying orders ..."

"The Gemine," He muttered, "what about 6-2-5?"

"Still waiting ..."

"Don't have 6-2-5 kill the orphans. Stun them including 6-2-6 ..." Mr. Kanbara exclaimed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Must I remind you that 6-2-6 is more advance than 6-2-5. The Gemine needs to be removed if he refuses to obey orders!"

**************

"Sir, I've cracked more of the codes. It says that the Gemine in 6-2-6 was installed by accident …"

"Do you know by whom?" The man asked.

"No. It doesn't say."

"Fortunate," the man said in a deep voice as he sighed, "what about 6-2-5? Anything on him?"

"I'm still working on that sir." The lady said.

"Keep working on it ... I'm sure by know Mr. Kanbara has noticed that his plan is going to be up in smoke soon."

"Right."

******************

"I don't understand? What have they done to you?" Takuya demanded with anger in his eyes as Kouji finally caught his breath.

"And what do you man 'orders.'?" Junpei asked with slight confusion in his brown eyes still ready to fight.

"Your just upset and a need a nap," Shinya said pointing at his brother ready pull the trigger.

A great flash of light came toward Takuya then he felt a body at his side pushing him down. He turned his to see that it was Kouji lying on top of him. Why would he save him? He just tried to kill him? Shinya swiftly turned toward Junpei ready to pull the trigger; pushing Kouji off Takuya jumped into the air. A dark smirk slowly shown on the little androids face as he pointed the gun at the brunette ... gotcha! Pulling his trigger Takuya was hit right in the chest. Pain shot through his body as his body started to change in front of everyone's eyes. He looked like his little brother but taller.

Landing on the ground really hard, his vision started to change to what looked like static to see the others looking at him with shock or slight horror but not disgust. Trying to get up, he felt a foot on his chest, looking up he saw his brother pointing the gun at his chest. Before he pulled the trigger, Kouji had lunged for him knocking the little android to the ground and rolled three feet away.

"Kouji!" The three kids panicked.

Takuya turned his head at the three and then back at the dark haired boy processing the name in his head. The dark haired boy didn't seam to have the upper hand at the moment ... getting to his feet ... feeling something come over him ... run up not even realizing that he stepped on the ray gun crossing his arms in an X-motion letting out a battle cry. Shinya's optic sensor like eyes widen seeing that 6-2-6 was going to use his attack. He jumped into the air and landed three feet away.

"6-2-6, what are you doing," Shinya asked in a hissing manor, "the Gemine has really over clouded your judgment --- first you disobey orders ---"

"What's the Gemine?" Takuya asked angrily.

"A mistake."

With that 6-2-5 jumped into the trees ...

To Be continued ...