Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Samurai's Destiny ❯ Chapter One: It starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chpater One:
Chapter One: It starts

By KellyQ



Tears came down Yamato's face as his koi packed little bags of hubris into a pouch. This caused Taichi to stop walk up and pulled the blonde a loving hug.

"Tai," came his little sister from the doorway, "I'll pack the rest of your stuff ..."

Walking up she took the rest of his brothers things into the kitchen leaving the two boys standing there holding each other.

"I know this is hard," Taichi whispered in his koi's ear, "but I'll be back ..."

"I know," Yamato whispered back feeling Taichi's hand up and down his back, "I am happy that you're now a Samurai ... I just wish things didn't have to be like this ..."

"I know, love," the brunette said finally looking at his koi running his thumb along Yamato's wet cheek, "and when I come back ... I'll make up for lost times."

******************

"Sora-chan, what's the matter," Mimi asked sitting next to her girlfriend.

"It's Taichi. He's now completed his training and is leaving tonight for his long journey ..."

Long silence filled the hut as Mimi's expression changed causing Sora to chew on her lip feeling guilt ...

"So. That's it huh ... you'll leave too and never come back ..."

"It's part of being a Samurai .... but I'm not going to be gone forever ..."

Now it was Mimi's turn to feel bad for causing even more pain to her love ... then realization hit her ... Yamato must be in a world of hurt seeing his lover leave and not coming back for quite some time.

"I think everyone should be there to show their support," Mimi said out of the blue, "and besides, Taichi's our friend. And friends help each other out in times of need."

"I agree."

*****************

The outside was pretty much dead saved but three people and a horse guided by Taichi walking to the gate ... walking in silence. Arriving at the gate, all their friends where they're holding a little something in their hands. This caused Taichi to blink a few times.

"Guys, what are you doing here?"

"We couldn't let you go without saying good-bye did you?" Daisuke said with a slight frown.

"Yea. We're your friends, Tai," Sora said.

Taichi just looked at everyone with a smile as he hugged them one at a time. Finally when he came to his koi ... they looked at each other before hugging each other in a loving way.

"I love you." Yamato whispered looking into his koi's eyes.

All the brunette did was kiss the blonde got on his horse as everyone said good-bye. He took one last look at all his friends, lover and little sister and smiled ...

"Miyako, you take good care of my sister and Takeru," Taichi said looking at the younger blonde, "you better take good care of Yama."

"I will."

Taking a good hold of the reigns; Taichi made some smacking sound using the side of his moccasins lightly hitting the side of the horse. As if on que, the horse started to canter into the darkness.

To be continued ...