Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Samurai's Destiny ❯ Friendship Made to Last ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Three: Friendship Made to Last

By KellyQ



Takuya laid on top of his koi nuzzling his head into the dark haired boy. A sigh finally came from Kouji's lips causing the brunette to look up at his koi ...

"What's wrong?"

"It's Yamato. I'm worried about him ..."

"If you want," Takuya said in between kisses "we can go see him."

Kouji smiled through the kiss as he used all his strength to sit up. Still having his arms around his koi, Kouji deepened the kiss. I hope that it takes my koi a long time for him to become a Samurai, he thought as he deepened the kiss.

**************************

Yamato got up and walked to the door and opened it to see that it was Kouji and Takuya standing there.

"What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to see if everything was all right?"

Kouji's question caused Yamato to roll his eyes. Why couldn't people just leave him alone ... and when was his koi going to come home?

"There's really no reason for you to get snooty," Takuya pointed out seeing how the blonde just rolled his eyes, "Kouji was just worried about you."

This caused Yamato to sigh knowing that Takuya was right. He would've done the something toward Kouji seeing how their personality where almost a like.

"I guess your right," Yamato sighed in defeat, "I have been pushing people away when I could really use the company."

Stepping to the side, they both walked in to see that there was a fire all ready started and Takeru sitting other side eating a bowl of rice.

*************************

Taichi came to what looked like a small village. Some of the villagers looked at him and paled. This caused the brunette to frown slightly. Why where they looking at him like that?

"Sorry," one of the people said rolling up his sleeve, "but we don't take kindly to strangers."

"I'm not here to hurt anyone," The brunette insured, "but if you want me to leave I will ..."

"See that you do." The man warned.

Taking hold of the reigns, Taichi turned the horse around and started to canter down the road still feeling the mans eyes on the back on of his head.

"You're a Samurai. Are you not?" Came a male young voice.

***************

"What makes you think this will be any different than last time?" Kenta said.

"I would appreciate it if you let me finish." Lee said looking very annoyed.

"Sorry."

"As I was saying," Lee started again, "there's this Ninja who's been terrorizing our village and a Samurai tried to help us but he was killed ..."

"Wait," Taichi tried to figure out, "this Samurai didn't have to happen to be on the tall side with straight dark hair and went by the name of Samurai Jyou ..."

"I think so." Kazu spoke up.

That comment caused Taichi to look slightly sick as he flushed. This is ... this terrible, the brunette thought, how am I going to tell Koushiro that his koi is dead?

"Was ... was he a friend of yours?" Kazu finally asked.

"Yea ... but I'll help you and this village ..."

"Thanks, we do appreciate it." Lee said politely.

***********************

"Thanks for letting me do that, Taku-chan." Kouji said as he and his koi where walking home.

"He's our friend isn't he," Takuya responded rubbing his thumb along his koi's knuckles, "and besides I would make sure that you where never lonely if I left ..."

A smile formed on Kouji's lips as he stepped in front of Takuya wrapping his arms around him and pulled him close.

To Be Continued ...

I hope you guys like this chapter and thank you for reading so fare even though there's not much of a plot *sighs* to this story but I'm trying.
KellyQ