Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety on Your Sleeve ❯ Chapter 05 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anxiety on Your Sleeve

Chapter 5

"Matt what are you doing come out of there!" Tai demanded banging on the door. Matt wasn't paying attention splashing water on his face. He unwrapped his wrist cleaning them out again before raping them. Whipping his face he walked out of the bathroom, tripping over Tai who was trying to see under the door.

"Tai what's wrong with you!" Matt said getting up.

"Mine! What's yours, you just run off to the bathroom." Tai said holding Matt's wrist as he tried to escape.

"Maybe he had to pee." Davis said walking over to the two.

"Stay out of this Davis!" Yelled Tai.

"What's wrong?" TK asked as he and Ken walked over to the three.

"Nothing T, Tai's just being nose." Davis stated wrapping his arms around Matt's shoulders.

"Yah whatever he's acting weird." Tai said in defense releasing Matt's arm and grabbing TK around the waist and skulking off as Ken walked in.

Davis and Ken stared at each other for a wile, Matt kept his head down. They finally broke there staring as Jou walked in glaring.

"What's wrong Jou?" Ken asked, at the mention of the blue haired boy Matt's head shot up and he froze. Davis made a mental note of this to keep for latter.

"Nothing!" Jou growled out.

"Why are you all wet?" Davis asked noticing that Jou was indeed all wet.

"Why are your arms around my Matt?" Jou asked snidely, before entering the bathroom and slamming the door. The use of `my Matt' going unnoticed. Davis and Ken began to laugh, as Matt began to relax some.

"Umm… Davis could you pleas let go of me, your grips to tight." Matt asked, blushing as he was released.

"Uh sorry." Davis said with a small smile, Matt nodded going into the dining room, Davis watched him before turning back to ken. He never saw Matt look back and smile.

A/N: Yes I know its short, but well that's just how it is. Hope you liked it, sorry it tock so long.