Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety on Your Sleeve ❯ Chapter 04 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anxiety on Your Sleeve

Chapter 4

"He wont even look at me!" Davis whispered angrily into Kens ear.

"Well its not my fault!" Ken whispered angrily back.

"Yes it is if you hadn't come in I could have had him." Davis states.

"So" Ken said, rolling his eyes at his friend.

"So now he won't even look at me, but I guess you saved me the embarrassment of having him turn me down." Davis said self pityingly, as he slumped down further into his seat.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kan asked poking Davis with his fork a couple of times for emphases.

"He doesn't like me, he won't look at me, and he got as fast as he could away from me." Davis whispered sadly.

"Well I think he was scared, plus when he was under you was blushing you dim-wit, and its not like he pushed you of before I walked in." Ken said hitting Davis on the head with a rolled up napkin, resulting in a mini-war between the two.

~~~ A crossed the table with Mat~~~

"Why aren't you eating?" Tie asked Mat.

"I'm not hungry" Matt said ripping up a peace of lattes.

"What do you mean your, not hungry, your never hungry anymore," tie stated in half growl, "Now Eat!" He whisper yelled.

Jou leaned over his mouth all most touching Mat's ear. "What's the matter, why aren't you eating, pet." Jou asked seductively licking Matt's ear. Matt froze visibly palling, before getting up and quickly walking out of the room. Tie worried fallowed his friend. TK just kicked Jou from under the table glaring.

A/N: Yes I know its short, but well that's just how they are. Umm yah neither of the people who volunteered to beta, left me there e-mail address, so um pleas add that on your next review, thanks you.