Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety on Your Sleeve ❯ Chapter 03 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anxiety on Your Sleeve

Chapter 3


"So what are we cocking?" Davis said leaning against the door. "We?" Matt asked, raising an eyebrow in surprise. "Yah, we. Kari suggested Tie help you, but he said you had forbidden him." Davis stated smiling. "So what are cocking?" He asked again emphasizing we. "Were cocking burgers, fryz, and a cake for Ken." Stated Matt. "What kind of cake?" Davis asked walked into the kitchen, looking at the food sprawled on the counter. "Chocolate raspberry." Matt stated, pulling a frying pan from a cabinet and putting it on the stove. "Um. my favorite." Davis stated licking his lips.


"Are you going to help or droll?" Matt asked teasingly. Davis being offended buy this, picked up a piece of celery and through it at the back of Matt's head. Matt turned around grabbing a tomato and hit the surprised Davis in the face. "Hay you weren't supposed to hit me back." He yelled, but Matt was to busy laughing to pay attention. Davis getting aggravated pounced on the shorter boy, startling him. (Yes Matt's shorter then him, I like him that way. I'm the author and if I decide he's shorter then he's shorter, you'll just have to deal with that. *sticks out tongue*) A blush enveloped the blond teens face, Davis stayed still on top of Matt for a long time before slowly leaning down, to catch Matt's lips.


"What's taking so long?" Ken questioned giving his friend a knowing look. "Nothing Ken now go away!" Davis growled. "Why?" Ken asked raising an eyebrow in surprised at his friend. But before anymore could be said, Matt scrambled out from underneath Davis and started cocking with his head down.


Well I hope you liked it sorry it tock so long to get up, pleas review.