Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety on Your Sleeve ❯ Chapter 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anxiety on Your Sleeve

Chapter 2


After about 20 minutes of arguing, a hurt Mat, and a 15 minute drive they had arrived at Ken's house. They grabbed there stuff Tai grabbing Matt's stuff, so he'd stop winning about his shoulder, and walked into the house. Kari and Davis were the only two there other then Ken so far.


"Were is every one?" T.K asked, walking over and sitting next to Kari on the floor. Matt and Tai went over and sat in the two lounge chares on the other side of the room. "Not here yet." Davis said cheerily bouncing up and down on his seat next to Ken on the couch. "So wud yah get em?" Davis asked anxiously, getting a smack in the head from his best friend Ken. Every one laughed but Davis, who sulked. "I'm cocking right?" Matt asked getting up. "Yah, if you want to." Ken said smiling. Matt nodded his head walking into the kitchen.


"Tai! Maybe, you should go help him?" Kari said to tie. "Nope!" He said quickly, Kari glared. "And why not?" she asked. "Because last time I tried to help him, I gave Matt food poisoning, so he's forbidden me from ever cocking again!" Every one laughed. "Well some one should help him." Stated Ken. "I will." Davis announced jumping up and, going into the kitchen.


That's it for now, thanks for reading. Pleas review.

Later,