Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ Because of You ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Because of You
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon like duh!!! Wish I did but I don't!

A/N This might also not be my best quality but I'll try. It's a medieval Takari I love the medieval Takari's so I decided to write one tell me if I should keep it or take it off the net and spare the readers. Please try to say it nice way though. So on with the digimon medieval. (with my twist!)

"Girl don't make me say this again, GET UP!!" Miyako yelled throwing a red silky dress on the end of Kari's bed.

"Miyako I'm tired and I don't I repeat don't need a stupid knight to protect me!" Kari protested to her friend

Miyako was a princess form the far off Inoue lands. Princess Kari of the Kamiya lands was getting her offical protector today. She was to be appointed a knight to protect her till her death. The job wasn't exactly the best but it came with tons of honor and riches. 18 year old Miyako stood at the end of Kari's bed glaring at the brown haired girl hiding in her silk sheets.

"I don't care if you don't want a protecter you're getting one! Now get up you royal pain!" Miyako kicked Kari's bed receiving a glare from the girls crimson eyes

"I'm not going" she practically growled

"Alright you know what I had to get out of bed this morning so I could come down here and go to this ceremony with you. So your majesty is going to get her butt out of bed!"

Seeing no way out of the situation Kari slipped out of bed and grabbed the dress.

"Just you wait Miyako you'll get your turn" and with that Kari slammed her bathroom door

About 20 minutes later a Princess emerged from the marble bathroom. In a maroon dress that showed her bare shoulders and reached her ankles. Her short chocolate hair was put back in a maroon clip in her usual style and she didn't look happy at all. Just as Princess Kari emerged a maid knocked on the door. Miyako put her book down and told the maid to come in.

"You may enter!" Miayko said in a sweet voice

The maid entered.

"I am sorry to disrupt your majesty's preperation time but his hinese King Kamiya has grown impatient and wishes his daughter to be with him at once." The maid said still bowing before Miyako

"Please inform King Kamiya that we are sorry for the wait and we shall be there to accompany him soon"

The maid backed out of the room and closed the door.

"Man I hate talking like that I sound so..... so funny" Miyako said turning to her best friend

"You do sound rather proper" Kari giggled

"Well I am a Princess"

"Ha!"

"Hey watch it Hikari!"

"Don't call me that you know I hate it. Now as much as I hate to say this we had better get going I really don't like getting my father mad" Kari said and opened her door.

The two girls walked out of the room and down the hall towards the throne room.

In the throne room.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken that test! I feel like such a fool how could you trick me into this!" Knight Takeru practically wailed

"Son quit complaining! This is a great honor, because of your great skills you have been chosen to be the Royal Kamiya guard and protecter of the princess" Takeru's father scolded

"I know what it is! I also know that now because of this I am not allowed to have a life! My entire life will be dedicated to protecting the princess! I can't even go out of the castle gates without the King and Queen's premission!"

To Takeru's left side his best friend Ken was laughing hysterically. Ken and Takeru had grown up together and when they were 16 they went to training camp together. Obviously Takeru or as he prefered to be called Tk, had become to good at camp and he had been chosen as the Royal Kamiya Knight.

"Oh Ken you are not making this easier!" The blonde yelled at his friend

"I'm sorry it's just I can't imagine you! Takeru Takashi locked up inside a castle! They are going to have a fun time keeping you locked up in here" Ken continued to giggle

"Oh thanks Ken you're a real pal, well you know what. As Royal Kamiya Knight I think I shold have a Captain of the Guards. I'm putting you in as a recommendation" Tk smiled his blue eyes filling with joy

Ken's smile faltered as he looked into Tk's eyes

"You wouldn't" he glared

" Oh but I'm afraid I would and I am going to. Don't worry Ken, remember we promised we stick together no matter what. I wouldn't break that promise now" Tk smirked at Ken's fear stricken face

"Tk this isn't funny anymore"

"It wasn't to begin with, what now that you might be trapped with me it isn't so funny?"

"I'm sorry Tk"

"It's okay don't worry friends stick together" Tk patted Ken on the back

Ken's stomach twisted at the thought of being confined within the castle walls. As Ken was lost in his thoughts of the horror of the confined castle the throne room doors swung open. An announcer walked through.

"It is my pleasure to present Princess Miyako of the Inoue Kingdom and Princess Hikari Kamiya"

Miayko walked over the threshold in a dark purple dress contrasting her long lavendar hair. Next to her Kari walked in, in her maroon dress just lighter than her eyes. Ken's eyes popped out of his head at the sight of Princess Miyako. His blue hair swung in a flash as Ken turned to Takeru.

"What goddess has graced us with her presence?"

"Oh get a hold of yourself weren't you listening that's Princess Miyako of the Inoue Kingdom. But her beauty can not compare to that of Princess Hikari's. Her crimson eyes have me under a spell." Tk practically drooled

"So changed your mind about the job offer?" Tk's father question the stunned blonde

"Yes I think your right father, the Royal Kamiya Knight is a great honor. I shouldn't disappoint the King"

"More like the princess" Ken mumbled

"Ken put a sock in it" Tk elbowed his fellow knight as the Princesses approached

Miyako turned and smiled at Ken. A goofy smile extended across Ken's face as Miyako placed her hand in front of Ken's face. Ken bent down and kissed her hand.

"Tiss a pleasure to meet you Knight"

"The pleasure is all mine your majesty."

Miyako's face flushed red and Kari giggled until she turned to her soon to be protecter. In front of her stood a tall muscular blue eyed blonde. His spiky blonde hair actaully looked good and his deep ocean blue eyes had her mesmorized. Just standing next to him made her knees go weak. Pulling herself together she used all her self control and gracefully extended her hand towards the knight.
Tk bowed placing her hand in his he kissed it. His touch sent shivers up her spine. Blushing Kari retracted her hand receiving a smile from Miyako.

"Alright now that we have been formally introduced let the ceremony begin"

King Kamiya brought forth a large book and opened it up to the middle. Reading the duties of the Royal Kamiya Knight Tk accepted eager to end the ceremony. The king had Tk kneel down and placed his sword on his right shoulder. Swearing to protect Kari with his life and the kingdom when he was sure Kari was safe Tk was knighted Royal Kamiya Knight.

"Your majesty as Royal Kamiya Knight I would like to appoing Ken Ichijogi as my second in commmand to help control the armies"

"Why I believe that is a splendid idea. Ken Ichijogi step forth"

Ken growled and stalled. Stepping forward he knelt before the King elbowing Tk.

"Ken Ichijogi I appoint you Second in command of the Kamiya armies under the command of the Royal Kamiya Knight Takeru Takashi. Do you accept?"

"Yes" Ken said swallowing hard.

'How can I say no to the King I'm sure he'd have me beheaded'

After the ceremony.

Ken was giving Tk a piece of his mind to say the least.

"What did you do!?!? How could you do that?! I don't want to be a General I've never even been in battle!! Man you really did it this time Tk!!"

"Hey you ranked second best in class and this way you'll get to see Princess Miyako more"

"Tk I don't care what I ranked I!! Wait what did you say more of Princess Miyako?"

"Higher class get to attend more balls, banquets, and what not therefore you get to see more of Princess Miyako"

"I could get used to that" Ken smiled calming down

Tk turned around smiling at his dazed friend as someone tapped him on his shoulder.

"Your majesty!" Tk dropped to his knees

"Stand up Sir Takeru, we can't have you dropping to your knees every time you see me for your knees will grow weak and tired."

Tk stood up smiling at Kari.

"Thank you your majesty"

"I trust that you will be at the ball tonight for it is in your and your friends honor" Kari smiled at Tk as he nervously tried not to mess up in front of her

"We wouldn't miss it your majesty"

"I shall see you tonight then"

"Tonight your majesty"

Kari walked away from a bowing Tk and walked with a dazed Miyako out into the Kamiya's garden.

At the ball.

Tk stood at the Queen's side waiting for Kari's arrival. Ken stood next to him in his itchy knight atire. Tk was wearing a gold breast plate with a gold cape and well you get the picture. His entire atire was gold, even though he was the Royal Kamiya Knight the supposed Courage of the land. The royal knight was said to be the Knight of hope. The knight was to be the hope for the kingdom.
Ken searched the room admiring the dancing couples when his eyes fell on Princess Miyako. Her lavendar hair was pulled back in a braid hanging over her left shoulder. She took his breath away. She was wearing a glittery purple dress that hugged her figure perfectly. It was a spaghetti strapped dress with silver sparkles complimenting the dress. She had a light purple see through silk fabric covering her arms and her waist down. Her silver high heels only made her shine even more in the crowd. Her diamond earings again only complimented her outfit.
Ken couldn't even say her name he just studdered.

"Princess.... The .....Miyako......her dress.......her face.....she's gorgeous"

Tk had to control his laughter.

"Your Majesty's could Ken and I mingle with the crowd?" Tk bowed in front of the Kamiya rulers

"Why of course this ball is in your honor. Now rise before you dirty your clothes" the Queen scolded

Tk had to drag Ken to Miyako for his legs wouldn't move on their own. Ken stood in front of Miyako lost in her eyes when a sharp pain rose from his foot. Resisting the urge to scream he looked down to see Tk move his foot away from his.
Looking back up he forced himself to speak.

"Would an angel such as your majesty grace a poor knight such as my self a dance?"

Miyako giggled and extended her hand forward.

"It would be my pleasure General Ichijogi"

TK smiled as the two took to the dance floor. Turning he almost hit the Princess Kari. He hadn't seen her but she took his breath away.
Her soft pink dress hugged her hips and top just right. The sleeves stopped after the shoulders and the silk flowed into a large skirt. The tip of her glass shoes protruded from the end of her dress. Her hair was in a diamond clip and she wore pink diamond earrings. Tk found his lungs demanding oxygen as he looked into Kari's crimson eyes.
Gaining control of his vocal cords Tk managed to ask her to dance.

"Would your majesty care to dance with a knight such as myself?"

Kari smiled and extended her pink polished nails.

"I would be honored"

Tk took her small gentle hand and wrapped it in his hand. Walking her to the dance floor they danced to the soft violin solo.