Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ And So It Begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]


And So It Begins


Disclaimer: This is getttin old I think you know what I'm going to say.
Besides if I owned it I mean I wouldn't be writing these stories the show would go the way I wanted it too so there would be no need for my stories. So I don't own digimon(blah blah same old same old)

Kari smiled as the maid opened her blinds. It was another bright day, with Tk. She had rather taken a liking to him. It had been several months since the ball. Kari felt she had fallen for her knight and fallen hard. The maid bowed and left. Kari threw the covers to her side and pulled on her robe. Throwing on her slippers she walked out of her room.
Walking down the hall she looked out to see the usual sight. Ken and Miyako up early and in eachothers arms. They had hit it off quite well and would get up to watch the sun rise practically every morning. It was quite interesting, Miyako seemed to visit the Kamiya Kingdom as often as possible these days. More than usual.
Kari just smiled and continued walking down the hall smiling as she knew what was going to happen next. Every morning now she would walk down the hall smile at the lovebirds and then enter the dining hall for breakfast. Tk would pick her up and place her in her seat. Then after breakfast he would take her on a stroll through the garden. Then they would sneak away to their little lake and sit and talk for hours.
Tk would wrap her up in his arms and hold her while they talked watching the water. It would usally end up with Kari asleep in his lap.
Kari pushed open the dining room halls to find it.......empty.
There was no Tk to pick her up and put her in her chair giggling, just silence. This scared her so she closed the doors and practically ran back down the hall. Looking out the window she noticed Miyako was sitting alone. Running back to her room she threw on a light blue dress and ran to the throne room.
Bursting in confirmed her fears. There on the red carpet Tk and Ken were bowed before her father and mother. That would have been okay except that Miyako's parents were there. To make it worse the King and Queen of the Takenouchi kingdom stood next to her brother, Tai. Tai had been on a journey through the lost woods far beyond any of the kingdoms. She knew this meant trouble.
She was happy to see her friends but it scared her. All of them together on short notice only meant one thing, war. Queen Sora stood next to Tk's brother Matt. Matt wasn't royalty he had married into it, becoming King Takenouchi. Standing next to them was Tai with fear in his eyes. He had brought his friend and a knight in training Davis Moytima. Next was Baroness Mimi and her husband Lord Izzy. Then next to them were King and Queen Inoue. With them stood Iori the Royal Knight of the Inoue Kingdom.
Then on the other side of the throne stood Joe the royal Kamiya physician.

"What's going on?!" Yolei demanded entering the throne room standing next to Kari

"War?" Kari barely mumbled

Silence filled the room. The King raised his hand and Tk and Ken rose to their feet. Matt imediately rushed over to his brother smiling.

"Hey squirt! How are you?" Matt asked letting go

"I'm fine Matt I'm sorry I'm not as enthusiastic as you but why are you all here?" He asked receiving a look he didn't want

"There is a problem"

Sora walked up to her husband and grabbed his arm.

"Tk, dear to put it bluntly trouble is coming" Sora said a forlorn look in her eyes

This was about the time Yolei once again made her presence known.

"Would someone please tell me what is wrong and what trouble is soon to be upon us?" her voice raising above normal level

"Let's walk into my meeting room. There in seats we can discuss the problems at hand" King Kamiya ushered to the door right of his throne.

All the guests filed in and took there seats. Tk pulled out a seat for Kari, smiling she took her seat. Tk bent down and whispered in her ear while pushing her in.

"Sorry for missing breakfast your majesty"

"You are forgiven" Kari whispered back

Tk simply nodded and took his seat next to her. Next to Tk was Ken and Miyako followed by Matt and Sora and so on.

King Kamiya stood and placed his hands on the table.

"My son and heir to the throne as you all know went on a journey with knight in training Davis Motomiya. While they were in the Lost woods they stumbled upon something. Out in a tree, a rather large tree they found a sign carved into it. Studying the gold sign they took it out. This is what it looks like."

The King reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold object. It's top was shaped like that of the sun but to the bottom was like that of movement. The sign looked like a sun was either flying or falling.

"Your majesty I don not wish to be rude but does anyone know what the sign means?" Lord Izzy asked

"Yes, we have discovered the signs meaning. In our library we have an ancient book of these lands history, in it it tells of a tale such as this. Long ago these lands were under the rule of Destruction. We do not know who was the leader of this Destruction or if in fact it was even controled. But out of the Destruction arose a warrior. A warrior of Hope, he took his sword Tanamar and tired to destoy Destruction. But it was not so easy because Destruction can not be destroyed for it is everywhere. So the brave warrior took Tanamar and melted it down into this."

The King slid the sign across the table to Lord Izzy.

"This is the sign of Hope, and Tanamar was the sword of Hope. Once melted down the warrior of Hope used all his power to place it in the tree of Life. Once in the tree, hope balanced out the lands and the Destruction was trapped in the tree of Life. Never to return because while Hope flowed through the lands people had faith in themselves and never had the need for fights or Destruction. Now that the sign has been removed Destruction has come with it."

"Are you saying that Desturction runs in the lands once again?" Sora asked horrified

"I am and though fighting will not do much good we have called you here to ask to join forces until we can find a decendant of this warrior of Hope. The book says one of golden hair in our three Kingdoms will rise to seal the Destruction once again. We do not know how long it will be before this warrior arises or if he will live through the sealing. The only thing we can do is wait and pray."

The room was silent Sora was on the verge of tears. Looking at her stomach you could see it buldge slightly. She was pregnant and she did not wish for her child to grow up or die in a world of Destruction.

"The Takenouchi Kingdom will aid in the battle and the search. I just pray we find the warrior before much damage is done." Sora said Matt wrapping his arms around her.

"I will gather our best men. Our historians will see if they know of any way to find this warrior." Matt said standing up with Sora.

"Sora is tired and we should return soon to the Takenouchi Kingdom. It was a joy to see you all once again even though it was not under better circumstances. But we must take our leave." Lord Izzy said helping Mimi up.

"We will send our guards to escort you back." Queen Kamiya said noticing Sora's stomach " Ken gather a team at once and escort them back"

Ken stood and bowed.

"At once your majesty" With that he left the room followed by Sora,Matt,Izzy, and Mimi.

"Your majesty I do not wish to pry but why was I to attend this meeting?" Joe asked

"Joe you are the best physician we have and you will be needed in this war. Please gather your best companions and prepare for war. You may be needed here or out on the battle field taking care of the wounded." Queen Kamiya said

"As you wish I will prepare at once" Joe said and left the room.

" We do not have to put thought into this. The Kamiya Kingdom has stood by the Inoue kingdom for many a years. We will always be there for the Kamiya Kingdom. We shall gather our armies at once just inform us when help is needed or when the battle begins." King Inoue said smiling

"We will not abandon these kingdoms now. There was no need to ask." Queen Inoue said

"Thank you, Our son and Davis will accompany you home with our guards." King Kamiya said

"Thank you" King Inoue said and walked out the door with the Queen.

Tai and Davis went to gather some guards and leave. Miyako however stood there in disbelief at what she was hearing.

"Princess Miyako I believe that we need to leave. Our carriage awaits." Cody said

" Oh forgive me Cody yes I should leave. Kari it was always good to see you."

Miyako and Kari hugged.

"It is always a pleasure to have you." Kari replied

"I do not know when you will visit again but you are always welcome here Princess Miyako." King Kamiya said

"I hope to see you again under better intentions." Queen Kamiya smiled at Miyako

Miyako bowed and Cody escorted her out.

Now only the King and Queen of Kamiya stood in the room with their daughter and Tk.. King Kamiya retrived the sign wrapped it back in its white silk. Walking over to Tk he handed him the wrapped sign.

"Takeru I wish for you to hold onto this." King Kamaiya said pointing to the sign

"Your majesty don't you think that the sign would be under better protection in your vaults."

King Kamiya laughed

"Takeru for many a months you have protected my daughter. You have even left the safety of the castle walls on journeys or into town. You have been attacked by maruaders and theives. In all this time not even one hair on her head has been touched. You have kept the kidnappers and thieves 20 feet away from my daughter and for that I thank you. And for that I also know that you will not let anyone touch this unless instructed to."

Tk bowed " Thank you your majesty"

"Now we are sorry to keep you from your meal. You may return to breakfast." The Queen said smiling at her daughter

"I am sorry to do this but from this day forward Kari you are not to leave the castle walls. Takeru must be with you at all times and we will have guards watch your room at night." The King said with a grim look expecting his daughter to protest

"It is alright father I understand. I am not happy but I know you do it only for my safety, I will not disobey."

With that Tk escorted Kari out of the room and to the dinning hall. Despite the current situation Tk picked Kari up and carried her to her seat. Kari giggled as Tk kissed her cheek.

Bowing he said "I shall go to the kitchen and tell them to serve our breakfast."

"You don't have to keep addressing me formally." She smiled

"But I wish to treat you like the angel you are now you sit and I shall return."

Tk walked to the end of the table and through a door into the kitchen. Kari sat there smiling. Even in all the darkest hours Tk loved her and seemed to make the day brighter. She was sitting there smiling when she heard a scream and the clatter of pots and pans.
Standing up and walking to the kitchen she thought someone had tripped and dropped some pans. But she was mistaken in fact she was miles off. Walking into the kitchen she stood in the doorway and gasped at the sight before her. There was Tk his sword drawn and fighting. 3 what looked like walking dirt clauds were attacking him. She saw 2 dead on the ground next to a shaking chef.

"Your majesty you must leave at once please tell the King and Queen and put yourself in safety!" The chef yelled seeing Kari.

Kari didn't have time to react she seemed to be slower than everyone else. She saw Tk slice the 3 things in half. Pulling his sword out of the last one he turned to Kari hearing the chef yell. His eyes widened and he picked up a near by pot and threw it at Kari.
Kari couldn't believe what he was doing but she jumped to the side. Just in time to see an arrow fly into Tk's shoulder. Looking at the doorway stood a dirt thing with a bow and arrow.
Tk groaned in pain and broke the arrow out of his shoulder. Standing quickly he charged the thing and ran his sword into it's stomach.

"Don't touch her" he said in a low voice.

The dirt thing dropped and dissolved into nothing. Turning around Tk yelled at the chef.

"Get up! Run and warn the castle! Tell them to their arms by the order of Takeru! Run down the halls and yell they are upon us!!"

The chef rose to her feet and ran out of the kitchen and began screaming running down the halls. Turning to Kari he sheathed his sword with his bleeding arm.

"Tk!! You are hurt let me bandage that" she said running to him

"No time for that my angel" Tk picked her up in his arms and ran out of the kitchen.

He ran as fast as lightening to the throne room in the opposite direction of the chef. All the while he was yelling.

"Every man to a weapon!! The enemy is upon us!!"

Kari couldn't believe what was happening and she started to shake. Tk noticed and stopped to kiss her forehead.

"Don't worry angel you will live, I promise" he whispered

Kari just nodded as Tk kicked the throne room doors open. The King and Queen jumped to their feet.

"What is the meaning of! Wait Takeru why are you kicking in our doors!" The King demanded

Tk ran up to their thrones and placed Kari next to them.

"Forgive me your majesties but I needed to open the doors in a hurry. The enemy is upon us and I want to get all three of you to safety. I am afraid we do not have time to dicuss this. You put your safety in my hands so please do not question, we must leave at once." Tk said gasping for breath

"Yes we trust you, let us go" the King nodded

"Takeru your shoulder it is bleeding!" The Queen shreaked

The left half of Tk's shirt was now a blood red. Tk gritted his teeth.

"Yes your majesty but I will live you may not if we do not leave. Please for your safety just follow me"

"Of course!" the Queen responded

Tk stood and turned around only to gasp. There standing in the throne room were about 20 dirt things. Tk drew his sword.

"Your majesties please stay behind me!" Tk ordered

Kari was hugging her parents in fear. As she watched her love battle the dirt things. Tk walked forward and the things attacked. He took out 3 here and 4 there but there always seemed to be more. Finally he slashed the last one and shaking struggled to stand. His entire shirt was now bloody and he was sweating.
Turning around he began to walk to the three Royals.

"We(gasp) must (gasp) leave (gasp) at once" Tk struggled to say

Behind him came clapping and an evil laugh.

"Very good! Well King Kamiya you have yourself there a very good Knight!" Came the voice

Tk whipped back around sword in hand only to come face to face with a cloak. He could see nothing but a cloak and a pair of black boots. Tk did not back down however, he stepped forward.
The cloak with reactions quick and silent as the wind grabbed Tk's sword and threw it to the side. Then grabbing Tk's injured shoulder he squeezed bringing Tk to his knees.

"AAAAAAAAA!!" Tk let out a yell as the cloak squeezed harder and pulled him to his feet.

"You think you stand a chance against me" the cloak roared in anger

"Yes!" Tk said gritting his teeth

The cloak pulled Tk's left arm behind him and snap! A loud crack was heard through the room as Kari wathed in horror. Tk clenched his teeth harder as his arm broke. The cloak laughed bringing tears to Kari's eyes.

"Who are you!!" The King demanded

Holding Tk by his shirt he laughed again.

" You don't know! You let me free!"

The three gasped and Tk's eyes widened.

"I am Destruction!"

A/N There Takaishi! It's up now where's the rest of that story I really want to read it! Please R&r and tell me what you think everyone! Sailor Hope