Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Break the Mirror. ❯ Part 3. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: Don't own Digimon.

Warnings: Shounen ai. Kensuke.

" Ahem. "

Ken and Daisuke look up from their making out to see Jun crouching down in the entrance of their little hid away. A furious blush spreads over Ken's face and Daisuke shots his sister an annoyed look.

" Whadda want, Jun? " Daisuke asked.

" Sorry to break up this tender moment, Dai, but you and I have to have a little talk, " Jun replied and gave the two a wink, " Then you came play. "

Ken frowned, awed about Jun's sudden mood swing. An hour ago she seemed frantic to have Ken find her brother and bring him back home. Now she was acting like them taking the time to make out was no big deal.

" About? " Daisuke asked, breaking his newly acquainted boyfriend's thought.

" Let's sit by the river. There's more room, " the older red head said and got up. Daisuke cast Ken a puzzled look and the two got up to follow her. On the sand bank Daisuke flopped onto the warm sand and wrapped his arms around Ken's waist when the indigo haired boy sat besides him. The former Kaizer snuggled happily in his new boyfriend's arms, happy for the moment that Daisuke had gotten out of his mood.

" Daisuke… have you ever wondered why neither of us look all that much like Mom and Dad? " Jun asked in an odd voice.

The boy chewed his lip and nodded, " It had crossed my mind a few times. Why? "

Jun shifted in her seat and took a deep breath. " Well, there's a reason for that. From what Ken tells me, you've been acting very moody and indifferent from the others. Have you ever wanted to hurt people, Daisuke, objects, especially when you're really mad? Have you ever felt an almost uncontrollable rage inside you? Have you ever been afraid of fire? "

The burgundy boy's mouth dropped open, " H-how…? "

" For you to understand what I'm about to tell you, you have to understand that besides this world and the Digimon World, there are other dimensions of other worlds. All different with different beings living within them. Daisuke, you and I come from a world where the inhabitants are born with a gift to control an element. Such as fire, earth, water, and air. You can control fire. It was a gift inherited from your mother… Me. "

" Say what?! " Daisuke yelled, jumping up, " What the hell are you talking about, Jun?! "

" You're… his mother? " Ken gapped.

Jun nodded, " Years ago, before I was reborn in this world, I was a young fire sorceress just newly married and expecting my first born. You, Daisuke. My husband was a handsome and kind water sorcerer and I could hardly believe my good luck that with all the beautiful women all wanting my husband affections, he fell in love with me. We married and were so happy… "

Jun broke off for a moment as a lump grew in her throat and a few tears misted in her eyes.

" …Before all that was changed. One of my husbands' old flames was furious that he had chosen me over her. I always knew she was an obsessive creature at heart and if she couldn't have my husband, no women would. One night, while we were sleeping, she broke into our house and murdered my husband while we slept. I was blamed for his death. Fearing for my baby's life and my own, I used ever bit of power that was within me to transport into another world where magic didn't dominate so that we would be safe. The journey was dangerous, especial for a sorceress with child. When we arrived here I had little life left in me, but enough to send both our souls so that we would be reborn again with each other. And we were. That is why you look more like me, then our mom and dad. Your dark skin comes from your sorcerer's father. "

" B-but if you knew all this, why didn't you ever tell me? " Daisuke asked.

" Not everyone is born with powers over the elements. I had hopped you wouldn't be so your life here would be easier especially when you would turn fourteen and be of the age when one's powers would wake up. And when you became one digidestineds... "

" So you're really my mother? " Daisuke asked. Jun nodded. The three fell silent, all thinking of what to say next. Finally, Daisuke spoke up again, " So what do we both now? "

" I'll have to teach you how to use your power. That's the reason why you're raging. You lack the ability to control your power and without proper training, it can over take you. It also makes you moody. I was a terrible bitch when I was fourteen in my old world, too once, " Jun chuckled.

" Question, " Ken spoke up.

" Yes? "

" When you lived in the old world, why did you marry a water sorcerer? " Ken asked, " I mean, water is the enemy to the flame. Why not marry a fire sorcerer? "

Jun smiled, " It's a good idea for a element sorcerer or sorceress to marry their element's opposite for protection and because water is used to calm fire. My husband would make sure that when I used my powers that I would never be allowed to get out of control. The same thing if I had married an Earth sorcerer, but water is the best choice. And you, my little blue haired beauty, are a perfect match for my son. "

Ken blushed, " Why is that? "

" Because you were born under the water element as was your brother, which explains the hair and eyes. Magic isn't very powerful here, but sometimes you can see little examples here and there that it exists. " Jun said with an all knowing smile," But even if Daisuke hadn't been born with his powers, because he's my son and born under the fire element, he would have searched out for someone born under the water one. "

" And here I thought you loved me for my good looks, " Ken teased Daisuke.

" Well it wasn't for your fashion sense, " Daisuke replied.

" What's wrong with what I'm wearing? " Ken pouted.

" You still look like your mother dresses you! " Daisuke retorted, sounding like his old self and laughed.

" Take that back! " Ken yelled and tackled the- would be sorcerer to the ground.

" Mama's boy! Mama's boy! "

" Daisuke! "

" Aw, did I hurt poor widdle Kenny- wenny's feelings? " Daisuke teased as the two wrestled about on the ground. He was finally pinned onto his back with Ken scowling down at him. Daisuke leaned up kissed the tip of Ken's nose. He grinned, " But you're my little Mama's boy. "

" If I wasn't for the fact that you're so damn cute… " Ken growled.

" Ahem! " The two looked over at Jun, the girl forgotten for the moment. " If you two are done, I need to take Daisuke somewhere where I can teach him to use his powers before it gets out of hand. "

" How about the Digimon World? " Daisuke suggested.

" Probably the safest place to go. I'm going to go get Chibimon and take him with us so he'll understand what's going on. I expect to meet up with you two at Daisuke's school so we can go there. Understand, boys? " Jun said with a serious expression on her face, but she knew those two would rather fool around and they knew this too, but pretended that they would head straight over instead. It was a fun game of 'let's pretend.' Sooner of later, they would be there. The weight of the seriousness of the matter would be hanging over their heads.

" Sure, " Daisuke replied with his trademark grin.

" Okay. I'll meet you at the school. Don't be late, " Jun said and crawled back out of the hid away.

The two listened till Jun's footsteps were long faded from ear shout and looked back at each other. Ken leaned down and caught Daisuke's soft lips into a deep kiss. When they parted the indigo haired boy traced Daisuke's cheek bone with his thumb.

" I'm glad we'll be doing something to take care of your problem. I was really afraid for you for a while. I'm glad it's nothing that can't be fixed, one way or another, " Ken said.

" Well, it does explain a few things. Why the desert in the Digimon World never bothered me, why my digimon is a fire-based digimon, that jacket, " Daisuke said.

" I thought your flamed jacket looked rather nice on you, " Ken replied. He grinned and added, " I thought about you wearing nothing but that in my Kaizer days on a lot of numerous occasions. That jacket and those goggles and nothing else while being chained to my bed. Yum. "

" Too bad you never did anything about it. I wouldn't have said no, " Daisuke replied with a large grin.

" How about we make up for lost time? " Ken grinned, " I am a genius and could make copies of our old attires. "

" Sounds like fun. But after we meet up with my mom, " Daisuke promised.

End.