Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Kari and Mimi are POSSESSED!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Me: Yo, Whats up everyone?
Tai and Sora: everything above my level
Me: O_O
Tai and Sora: Ummmmm
Me: *laughs hysterically*
Tai and Sora: What's so funny! *looks at each other and blushes*
Me: *laughs harder*
 
 
 
After two hours of awkward silences, small talk, and avoiding the subject of Tai, Davis, Dakaru, and Ume, the two were relieved to see the other DD. After a half an hour B.S.ing about why Mimi was there and how Davis rescued Kari from kidnappers and waiting for Ken, the DD set of for Ryuzaki's castle.
Kari and Mimi stayed close together throughout the trip. When they stopped for the night, Kari went over to Ken, intending to ask him some questions. “Hey, Ken I wanted to ask you some questions about-”
“Davis, right?” Ken interrupted. Seeing the surprised look on Kari's face he said “It's about time! Davis was beginning to think that Tai was the only one who didn't think he was a shallow, single-minded hormone-controlled kid.”
“How did you know?”
“Deductive reasoning. And I notice your strange new orbit around Mimi. Its like you two are binary planets in orbit around each other.” Kari looked confused. “That is the way Davis talks around Tai or I. His intelligence is greater than you would be led to believe. Now, what do you want to ask me?”
“What is Davis's likes, dislikes, and fears?”
“Likes: You, sunsets, stars, music, playing electric guitar and soccer. Dislikes: people who think he is shallow, who believes he hates TK, the fact that you seem to think it's funny to flirt with TK around him and make him jealous. Fears: He fears losing his friends, that he will lead you to your death, and that someday you may die in front of him while he is helpless. The rest you will have to learn yourself.”
`That was less then helpful' she thought before she went to sleep.
The next day passed uneventfully. A few weak digimon attacked, they stopped at a few villages to rest and continued there journey. The day after that, however…
“What the hell is that thing?” Matt yelled as an unknown digimon gave Metalgarurumon flying lessons, which ended in a rather hard landing.
“Pardon my manners. I am NeoMyotismon, and you are all going to die!” All of the other digimon had already been defeated, and only the DD were left standing.
“Kari, we don't have a choice anymore! He's to powerful for Mega level digimon!” Mimi said.
“But they're in no condition to digivolve again!” Kari replied.
“What the hell are you two talking about?!” Matt said, adding his two cents.
Mimi ignored him. “Dragon Armor Energize, Hina!”
“Palmon Dragon Armor Digivolve to…..Ryulilymon!” An extremely beautiful girl with pink hair and green armor which did nothing to hide here curves stood where Palmon once lay. “I'm beautiful and you're ugly NeoMyotismon. That alone is reason enough to take you down!”
“You tell that overgrown leech. Beauty is power!” Yelled Mimi in an un-mimi like voice. She then held out her right hand and the crest of sincerity glowed brightly on it and a pink bow appeared in it with three notched arrows on it, which she fired at the digimon. “Divine arrow!”
Kari made a decision. “Dragon Armor Energize, Ume!”
“Gatomon Dragon Armor Digivolve to……RyuAngewomon! The necklace Tai gave Kari started to glow. “RyuAngewomon Digivolve to…..RyuUmemon!” RyuUmemon was a very shapely girl with silvery-blue hair with two swords and sea blue armor. But then something unexpected happened. Kari started to change too. Her hair changed to the same color as RyuUmemon and grew down to her waist. Her body started to grow taller and more shapely and her eyes changed to a dark blue. Kari(?) yawned and stretched, making the boys stare. “See something you like? Hmmm, I don't see Dakaru. I wonder were he is? Ryuzaki probably has him off on some mission. STOP STARING AT ME! you mortals act like you've never seen female dragon in human form before! Jeez, if Dakaru saw you oogling me like that, you would all be dead now! HINA!!!” she shrieked, spotting Mimi.
“UME!!” Mimi(?) squealed running over to Kari(?). “It's been so long! What are you doing?”
“Oh, just toying with that ugly bastard over there. He claims that he's going to kill the DD.”
“Shall we work together and totally humiliate him?”
“Yeah, his sense of style is horrible, he deserves it. Listen up! I am Hina!” Mimi(?) declared.
“And you may call me Ume!” Kari(?) said.
 
Hmmmmm, not to self: never try to do two chapters without a sizeable amount of time in between. Results are unreadable gibberish that no one will like.