Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Ummmmmmmm WTF? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
Me: Hi everyone!!! Did you miss me? *Silence* I guess that's what I get for updating everyday. If I should ever go longer than four days without updating, I am dead, kidnapped, or in the Digital World.
Tai: If you're in the DW, it better be to give us new powers or research for a new story.
Me: and if its not?
Tai: then I will sic Sora on you.
Me: *Is trembling in fear* I can't even take a vacation?
Tai: Two day vacation
Me: Okay!
Sora: TAI!!! We're going to be late to dinner!
Tai: Okay, coming!
Me: Coughwhippedcough
Tai: look who's talking. Don't you cower in fear when she's mad at you?
 
 
While Hina/Mimi and Ume/Kari were toying with NeoMyotismon, two other people watched from the shadows. “I wonder if this was part of Ryuzaki's plan.” Yasuo whispered. `Wow, I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little envious if this Dakaru guy. She's HOT!' he thought. “We had better report this.”
“No need. Shortly after Kari left, Tana had a vision of this.” Said Davis as appeared next to Yasuo and Jade.
“Commander!” Jade gasped.
“What are you going to do?” Yasuo asked.
“Dakaru hasn't gotten any fresh air lately. Let's see what he does. Dragon Emergence Program activate, Dakaru!” And with that, Davis began to change. His hair turned black, he grew taller, his muscles became more defined, and his eyes turned silver. “It's been too long since I've seen Ume. I wonder if she got lonely without me.” Dakaru turned and strode off.
 
Meanwhile…..
“Hey ugly, Have you ever fenced before?” Ume/Kari said, summoning a silver rapier out of nowhere. “Because I'm going to show you how much it hurts!” She then rushed forward and impaled NeoMyotismon on the rapier, then spun, pulling the rapier out and hit him in the back with the hilt, sending him toward Hina/Mimi, who ran forward, slid until her back was on the ground, and fired three arrows into the digimon's chest. NeoMyotismon went sailing into the air and was hit by two blue energy bolts, courtesy of Ume/Kari. All the while, the digimon stood to the side, as if wondering whether to help or not.
“Why are you two playing with scum like this?”
Ume/Kari froze. `I know that voice!' “Dakaru?!”
“Hey Ume. Gorgeous as always, I see. I'll just take out trash.” This time, it was the girls turn to stare. Dakaru/Davis held out his hand and NeoMyotismon stopped falling. He began to close his hand into a fist, stopping half way. “You are going to answer some questions. Who sent you?”
“Why should I tell you!”
“Because I literally hold your life in my hands.” Dakaru/Davis closed his hand some more, and the look of pain on the digimon's face increased dramatically. “Now, lets try this again. Who sent you and why?!”
“Yamimon!!! He wants the dragons destroyed!!! He wants his daughter to finish the job she was given three hundred years ago!!! He wants the human girl that the Prince calls his sister!!!”
“Now, was that so hard?” Dakaru/Davis closed his fist and NeoMyotismon was deleted.
“Dakaru!!” Ume/Kari ran over to Dakaru/Davis and threw her arms around him. “It's been so long!!” And with that statement, she crushed her lips to his in a fierce and passionate kiss. Kari was filled with a strange feeling. It was like liquid fire that spread throughout her body and warmed her very soul. She had kissed TK many times but it had never felt like this. She wanted more, and she got it when the two dragons deepened the kiss. `Wow, I could get used to this!' A thought struck her as she remembered what Mimi said. `I'm kissing Davis!!!' But, Kari surprised to find out that she didn't care. She could deal with that fact later. At the moment, she didn't want it to stop. When the dragons broke apart, Kari felt like she could have cried because of the lack of contact between their lips. “My `passenger' seems to like the feeling she gets when our lips meet.”
“Mine said I could come out as long as I want if I kiss you two every five minutes.”
“You may have to agree to those terms. But we have more pressing matters at the moment. I say we kill her before she has a chance to fully regain her powers and kill Ryuzaki.”
“We can't. Ryuzaki would be mad beyond belief. And you forget, he has our son, Senji, as his dragon. I may be his father, but Senji has surpassed me in power.”
“Then I won't kill her.” Ume/Kari turned and rushed forward…. And grabbed Sora by the throat and pinned her to a tree. “Dark Princess Sora, it's not nice to play with a boy's feelings and try to kill him. I would know, I did it to Dakaru and almost lost him. And you are doing it to Prince Ryuzaki no less. I can't believe you would be so cruel to him. And to top it off, he's the reason you aren't already dead! When he found out about his past, the joint council of the Dragons and Digimon voted that you should be hunted and killed. But he insisted that you could be saved. And for that reason, and the fact that he has the most powerful dragon, you have been given a full pardon of all past and future attempts on his life. But if you kill him, the council may disregard his wishes and have you killed.” And with that, Ume/Kari let go of Sora's throat and let her slide to the ground.
 
 
Bet you weren't expecting that!! Anyone with questions, Please Review!!!!!!!