Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Dakaru's rage and Senji's interference ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
Me: Hello!
Tai: OMG!!!! MY SISTER IS POSSESSED!!!!!!
Me: By a hot girl who is the mother of your dragon.
Davis: Ummmmm, how come I have the father?
Me: because he is the second most powerful. Where is Sora?
Tai: beats me. When she read your last chapter, she turned white and ran off. I've never seen her move so fast. She said something about you being able to tell the future.
Me: O_O
Tai: What?
Davis: *reads last chapter and turns white*
Tai: give me that *reads chapter* Sora is trying to kill me?!?!?!?!
 
 
 
“I thought you were going to help us, not kill us!” yelled Yolie as she ran over to Sora, who was gasping for breath.
“We are, but two of you are hiding deadly secrets from the rest.” Dakaru/Davis said, looking at Matt, who suddenly disappeared. “What the-“
Matt suddenly appeared over by Ume/Kari and ripped the necklace off, causing RyuUmemon to cry out and dedigivolve, and looked directly into Ume/Kari's eyes.
Kari looked back and heard Matt's voice echoing in her mind.
`I am your master. You now belong to me, heart, mind, body and soul. You shall obey my every command. STOP FIGHTING AND OBEY ME!!!!!!'
Kari and Ume were fighting with everything they had, but every nanosecond they fought, their resistance weakened. They were on the verge of giving up when suddenly, Matt disappeared. Ume/Kari fell to the ground and looked to the left. Matt was getting up off the ground to face a livid Dakaru/Davis. No, livid is too tame. Imagine the most angry you have ever felt, and multiply it by a hundred.
“How DARE you!!!!! You have crossed the line that no one has ever crossed and survived. I have defied Death himself for that girl. And do you honestly believe I'm going to let you take her away from me with a cheap trick like that?! You will PAY!!!!!!” Dakaru/Davis was covered with a black fire that seemed to radiate anger, striking fear into everyone within a quarter mile. Sora was the only one not visibly trembling.
“Dakaru has many names, but only one suits him at the moment. Dakaru the Dragon King of Hell has returned.”
“Ishida, I hope you have no regrets, because you are going to die a slow, painful death.” Two identical gigantic broadswords appeared. The hilts were a dark grey color and the blades were a black that seemed to absorb the light around them. and to top it off they were burning with a hellish blood-red flame. Dakaru/Davis grabbed a sword in each hand and charged Matt, only to have his sword blades grabbed by another boy. This boy looked almost exactly like Dakaru/Davis, but younger and with blue eyes.
“Put away the Twin Swords of Hell Dakaru. I gave you specific orders not to hurt anyone.” The boy said, still grasping the blades.
Sora was scared. `Even in his sealed state, he is able to hold the Twin Swords of Hell by the blades and not be hurt! Yamimon is right to want the dragons destroyed. If Ryuzaki has this much power already, then I may be at serious disadvantage. And this is just Tai's spirit using the data around him to make a temporary solid form for him!'
“He tried to take control of your mother, Senji. Are you going to defend him after something like that?!”
“He doesn't know what he's doing, Dakaru. He is being manipulated by Darkness!” Senji said. He kicked Dakaru/Davis in the stomach, sending him flying. He had managed to keep a hold on one of the sword, and tossed it into the air and caught it by the hilt.
“If it is her fault, then we should kill her!!!” Dakaru/Davis rushed toward Sora with the intent to plunge the sword into her chest, only to be blocked by Senji again.
“I won't let you harm Sora!!!” Senji yelled. Only it wasn't Senji's voice. It sounded like…Tai!
 
 
 
 
OMG! I'M SO SORRY!!! The chapter was too short, but it's late and I have to work tomorrow. Although, I think I made it to obvious that it was Tai. R&R!!! Please!!! The only reason I stayed up this late was so I wouldn't disappoint my readers. (If I do that anyway, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!) on a side note, yes I like Koumi (or whatever its called) but I already told Tana she would be with Izzy. If she okays it, I could change it. I didn't know any Koumi fans would be reading. In my original version (the one I made up when I was like, twelve) I put those two together.