Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ China dalls that Don't Shatter ❯ The painful Truth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One: The painful Truth

By KellyQ

I stared out the window; watching the rain coming down. It's been raining like this for days. Is God really crying for me? Ha! I really doubt that! But I sometimes think that someone really is watching over me. A sigh excepted from lips.

"Mr. Mastuda are paying attention?" The teacher asked.

Her tone of voice snapped me back to reality as I rose to my feet saying that I was. Everyone laughed at me as I sat down. I really hate it when people laugh at me! More anger started to rise within me. Why can't people just leave me alone! I took my pencil and was about to write notes on the board when the bell rang.

"Now remember class, the assignment is due next week and stay safe, the road is very dangerous and cars cannot stop that fast when the road is wet."

I rolled my eyes as I got to my feet and walked out to my locker just down the hallway from the classroom. I tried to open my locker but the combination lock would not let me open it, like it was stuck or something. I cleared it again but the result came out to be the same. Students laughed at me as they walked by. I glared at hem turned back to my locker.

"Open you piece of shit!"

This time, I just pulled on it.

"Locker trouble?"

I turned to see who was speaking to me.

"Oh, hi Lee."

I turned to open my locker I couldn't even concentrate with Lee standing there.

"Here, let me help you."

Before I could object, he put his hand on my shoulder gently pushing me to the side. He looked at the lock, narrowing his eyes, he moved the knob just one and the locker opened.

"Voila!"

I stepped up got my bag when he was standing really close to me. I started feel warm growing to my cheeks.

Shit! I'm blushing!

I quickly turned and ran down the hallway putting my bad over shoulders. I continued running and didn't stop until I got to the shack.

"Hey Takato! Guess what?"

"What?"

"While I was sleeping I was some place and Terriermon was there too." Guilmon said with a dreamy expression.

I couldn't help but smile at my Digimon, at least he's not scared to tell what he's thinking.

"Takato?"

I turned around to see Lee walking up. Terriermon hoped off his shoulder to greeted my Digimon with a hi.

"Uh ... Takato? Are you mad at me?" He asked with fear in his eyes.

I hate it when he looks that way. It makes me want to hold him tight. But I can't do that in fear that he might know.

"There's nothing wrong." I said not wanting to look at him.

"Don't lie to me!"

I sharply looked up as our Digimon where looking at us wide-eyed. Lee's expression softened.

"Takato, look, we've been friends for a long time --- way won't you tell me what's wrong?"

"It's not that important." I muttered looking away from him.

"Damnit, Takato! Do you think it's easy for me to stand by and watch my friend in pain?"

I still didn't look at him. I didn't want to see the anger in his eyes. I felt his eyes watching my every move and started to feel more nervous. Why does he have to do this to me? Why can't I just grab him by the shoulders and kiss him the lips?

"Do you really want to know?" I finally asked.

"Of course, Takato," He said gently, putting his hand on my shoulder, "we're friends aren't we?"

Friends. You might not think that after I tell you. But having him so close to me was driving me nuts! His hand on my shoulder and feeling his energy starting to make me shake.

That's when it happened ...

I didn't mean for it to but I had to kiss him and that's what I did. He put his hands on my shoulders pulling away from me looking at me with eyes clouded over with fear and very pale. I tried to reach out to tell him that I didn't mean to but it was to late; he pushed me out of the way and ran.

I just stood there letting my outstretched hand fall to my side still looking straight ahead. I felt my legs give way as I collapsed to the floor. I started to feel even shakier as tears slid down my own cheeks. I curled up in a ball and sobbed.


Chapter Two: Cutting