Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ China dalls that Don't Shatter ❯ Deep Dark Secrets ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: Sorry it took so long for me writing this and one more note: there is mention of rape/torture hope you don't mind that.

Chapter Seven: Deep Dark Secrets

By KellyQ

I never thought that saving lives could make you feel stronger. But getting to here we are now was not a peace of cake, and busting my boyfriend out made me feel like croak, but I had to do it, and Lee's father was a big help too. The last part was convincing the judge that Doctor was not doing his job right.

We did win, but it took a lot of work. Lee's doing much better now that he has new Doctor. He doesn't look as tired and the color his back in his cheeks. He still looks a little flushed though.

I looked down at his sleeping face. He looks so peaceful lying on the bed. I can tell he was sleeping peacefully, because I know the rhythm how he sleeps. It has pattern that took some time to follow but I got it.

I laid my head down on his chest closing my eyes as it went up and down. I staid like that until I felt a hand on the back of my head, I rose turned my head to see that he was awake.

"I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Yea, but that's okay."

"You sure? You need all the rest you can to get better." I said touching his face.

"Takato-chan, you worry to much," He smiled taking my hand.

"Yep, that's me all over. Speaking of worry warts, your sister wanted me to give you a get will kiss ..."

I leaned closer and kissed him. He pulled me close burring his face in my chest, I thought he was going to cry but he didn't. He turned his head his eyes closed, I wasn't quite sure if he was sleeping or just resting his eyes. But something was different, he was shaking a little and he seemed more fragile. Then it hit, it was the last Doctor he had.

I frowned at that thought. Why would he have a grudge against my boyfriend? Then another thought struck me that made my eyes widen. No! He wouldn't! How would he have known unless .... I looked down at my boyfriend. Good. He's a sleep. I supported his head and back as I laid him down, before I did, I kissed him. I pulled the covers to his neck and walked out.

New anger started grow within me. Why do people have such hate in their hearts? I just don't get it! Especially to my Lee-chan? I mean, what did he do that makes people hate him? He's not crazy, he doesn't steal or kill people so what's the big deal? I sighed not wanting to face the other reason. No! No! I'm not going to by it! I don't care what people say, people have rights to be what they want and I'm going to find out the real reason why that Doctor hated my boyfriend!

*************************

"Wake up, Mr. Clench," the Police officer snapped banging the bars with the club, "you have a visitor!"

I could feel eyes all around me as other people looked at me with hunting looks. This is no time to be scared, I told myself feeling my heart beating faster. He sat up and looked at me. His eyes where cold, I couldn't help but feel like all my thoughts where wiped out of my mind.

"Coming back for more?"

I knew that he was trying to scare me, but my anger was such in control that his words came out my ear and out other.

"Why," I finally asked.

"Oh, so Lee didn't tell you ..."

"What do you mean? Answer me," I demanded clutching onto the bar very hard, "what did you do!"

"Why don't you talk to your boyfriend." He said calmly.

By now more eyes where on me even the Police Officer was looking at me. I knew it! But how? No! He didn't! My body started to shake as I turned and ran down the hallway. The Officer was right behind me asking what was going on. I was not in the mode to answer him, I was going to get to my boyfriend to know what really happened.

****************

When I got there, Lee was with his parents, he sat up and asked me where I was. I got closer and said that was getting some answers from the creep. His eyes grew wide as he put his arms around me, pleading for me not to ever go back there again.

"Don't worry Lee-chan. I'm not going anywhere, and one one's going to hurt you ever again." I assured him rubbing his back.

"Takato, we need to talk." Mr. Jenyra.

I nodded my head, kissed Lee on the cheek and followed him out. His serious look made feel scared and my body started to shake again as fear griped my heart. I hope he's not mad for something I did.

"I didn't mean to scare everyone. I just wanted to know the real reason why Mr. Clench really did ..."

"I was hoping that wouldn't come to this ..."

"What do you mean? Is there something I'm missing here?"

"After we had Lee scanned they said that the so called Doctor touched him and ..."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked angrily.

"Takato, please calm down," He insisted, "we just want you to do something drastic."

My body tension dropped when he said that. I started to feel small and helpless. Why didn't Lee tell me all this before? Mr. Jenyra put his hand on my shoulder saying that if hasn't been for me, Lee would be dead. The words for some reason didn't hit me like most. I started to feel as though apart of me was taken out.

We both walked in, he and his mother where playing a board game. Mr. Jenyra motioned for his wife to follow him out, she rose to her feet with a worried look on her face. I sat next to my boyfriend as he cleared the table off. We sat there in silence for some time until I sighed.

"Lee, why didn't tell us. We could've prevented him from every touching you!"

"He was going to hurt you too if I didn't do what he said ......"

By now he was sobbing, I pulled him into a hug saying that things will get better. He finally calmed down still holding me for dear life. I can't believe this happened! How could I've been so blind? But how did he know. I just had to know the main reason.

"Everyone hates me ...."

"Stop talking like that," I insisted, "no one hates you. Your family doesn't, I don't."

"I know that. But not everyone takes to likely to Chinese ...."

My anger started to grow again. So that's why he did it to my Lee-chan. He has a grudge against Chinese and gay people. I hope he's happy what he did! Just the thought of him discusses me! This is the one why I hate facing reality, it's cold. Why can't people just leave my Lee alone? There is nothing wrong with him or his family! I looked down to see that he was smiling with his eyes closed.

"Don't worry, Lee-chan," I whispered holding him closer, "things will get better. I promise you."

Chapter Eight