Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg Davis ❯ Extreme Torture ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
Yami looked out the window, and he chuckled wickedly. “The sun has almost gone down… it won't be long now, Hmm, mm, mm…!”
 
He walked towards the cages where his prisoners were still held. “You all are very lucky… you shall be the first people… and Digimon of course… to see me become the president of the greatest Noodle-industry in the world.”
 
TK, with his eyes narrowed and his teeth gritting, “You sick man!” he snarled, “How can you be so cruel to Davis like this?”
 
Yami moved closer to TK, “Maybe because he was cruel to me first!” he spat at him, “Moving in on my territory. Making all the money that was rightfully mine! Forcing my company into bankruptcy…!”
 
There was a moment of silence, “Well I have had my fill of this.” replied Yami “I am going to get what is rightfully mine tonight, even if I have to commit to violence to get it!”
 
He turned to walk to the doors, and that's where Kari said to him, “Having so little care for people, and more care about money… that must make you one sad strange man!”
 
Yami stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face her with furry in his eyes. “I'll teach you some respect.” He snarled as he snapped his fingers, motioning his security guards.
 
The guards opened Kari's cage and held her down. She screamed as the men began to roll up their sleeves ready to soften her up.
 
“Kari…!” TK yelled.
 
WHACK!! The first smack across her face really angered Patamon and Gatomon, but they still couldn't get out of their cages to help. “Leave her alone!” snapped Gatomon.
 
This only made the guards chuckle as they continue to slap Kari. “Ohh… I'm enjoying this.” said Yami. “Does anyone else wish to make a statement…?” he asked the others.
 
“Yeah… you do!” called a voice from behind. Everyone looked back and saw Davis standing in the doorway by himself.
 
“Davis…” cried Kari
 
“All right…!” added TK.
 
Davis smirked at them, and then faced Yami. “I should've known you'd be behind all this Yami…” he said as he walked deeper into the room. “I'll only say this once… Let them go!”
 
Yami thought this was just too rich. “I'm surprised you'd want that, Motomiya.” he said, “After all… I know of your “once had” feelings for this young lady. Kari, I believe you call her.”
 
Davis clenched his fists, “I'm warning you Yami… Don't toy with me!” he snarled. “Now I'll ask you once more… let them go!”
 
“Certainly… certainly…” Yami agreed, “You have only but to hand over Noodle-Corp and all your finances to me, and I shall willing turn the prisoners loose.”
 
The prisoners gasped, and Davis gritted his teeth. “Why you… blackmailing swindler!” he snarled “…I'LL GET YOU!!” and he began to charge towards Yami, but the old man was prepared for this. HE quickly whipped out a small remote, and clicked on a red-button…
 
Suddenly, Davis found himself slowing down. “Davis!” cried Kari.
 
“What's the matter?” called TK.
 
Davis didn't know, but it felt like something was pulling on him. Then suddenly, HEY…WHOOAA…!” he was thrown up against the wall and stuck to it like glue on paper.
 
“What's happening?” cried Gatomon.
 
Yami sniggered, “Hmm, mm, mm… just a little extra precaution I took.” He explained to everyone that he had that wall redone and stuffed with magnetic elements. A simple click of the remote he had, and the wall would act like a super-voltage magnet…
 
Since half of Davis' body was coated in metal, he was now stuck to the wall and he couldn't seem to move an inch. The titanium cages however were not pulled in. “That is only half of my little persuasion…” replied Yami.
 
“What do you mean?” Davis asked.
 
Yami explained that since Davis wasn't willing to let him have his business, he planned to force it out of him. He snapped his fingers, and a large TV screen appeared. At the other ends of the room. “What is this? What are you going to do?”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… well… it just so happens that I'm going appeal to your senses.” Yami said, “I figured that the only way to get what I want is… put your life on the line. So luckily with my spy-cameras, I was able to take THESE…”
 
The moment he finished shouting, a large TV screen flicked on. Kari and TK were so violated by what they saw. Gatomon and Patamon were totally disgusted, but easily the one most disturbed, was Davis.
 
Yami had been spying on TK and Kari's apartment, in their bedroom, and everyone in that room were now watching them, and how they were acting one night at home.
 
They were… they were…!
 
Davis was breathing stressfully, harder and harder! Those horrid images he saw of Kari doing it with TK… they were actually hurting him a lot. It was like a knife cutting through the metal and piercing what was left of his human flesh telling him… “It's really over… you've lost her for good!”
 
Kari wanted to say something, but what was there to say. She did all that and there was no going back. “Davis…? Davis…!”
 
Davis was growling angrily as steam shot out through his ears, and his head began jerking all over the place. Yami was really enjoying this. “What's the matter, Motomiya… can't accept the awful truth?”
 
“STOP IT!” Kari screamed. “You're hurting him!”
 
TK pounded angrily on the bars of his cage. “Leave him alone, you creep! He doesn't deserve this!” he yelled. Sadly, Yami just kept the video going, and kept watching Davis squirm.
 
Finally, Davis' head was hanging low and he stopped moving. “No… Davis!” cried Gatomon.
 
“No… he can't be…?” cried Patamon.
 
“Hmm, mm… I'm pretty sure he is.” Yami said, “Poor little mechanic-man is all blown out again, but this time, no one's here to re-fix him.”
 
Now that Davis was down, Yami was sure to be able to put him out of action for good and seize total control of Noodle-Corp. “Hmm, mm, mm… I'll be the richest, most powerful man in all the world.” He laughed maliciously and loudly.
 
His life-long ambition was about to come true.
 
Or so he thought…
 
Author's notes:
 
I cannot believe I just did that. I had to make Kari and TK DO IT!!
 
Well the fic's not over yet, but I'll tell you one thing… now you should all know what Davis' fate will be at the end...
 
I have no alternative!