Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidestind Love ❯ Tai get up ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: ok this is my first Digimon story so be nice and don’t kill me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! Crash. Tai pulled his blankets over his head as he rolled over on his left side, facing the wall, and went back to sleep. He didn’t want to get up and face the cold curl world or school for that matter. He let his dark chocolate eyes slowly close as he slipped back into dream land that he was in before his alarm clock jerked him out of it.

Kari walked to her brother’s room and lightly knocked on his door. When she didn’t get any answer she opened the door just a little and the only sound that greeted her was Tai’s slight snoring. She was about to wake Tai up when the doorbell rang. After closing Tai’s door she walked over to the front door and opened it.

“Hey Matt. Come on in I was just about to wake up Tai.” Kari said as she moved out the way so Matt could come in.

“Let me guess he throw his alarm clock across the room again?” Matt asked as he took off his shoes and places them next to Tai sneakers.

“Yup,” she said as she placed her pink clip in her dark brown hair as she walked back to Tai’s room. She walked over to Tai’s bed and began to shake her brother awake. After awhile Tai still didn’t wake up. “ Tai come on. You are going to be late for school if you don’t get up now.” Kari said, but her only answer was Tai snoring. With a sigh she gave up. //: Let him sleep in, but he will have to deal with mom and dad when he comes home.// she thought as she walked out of the room. She looked over to Matt who was sitting on the couch waiting for his best friend so they could walk to school like they did every day.

“He still is not getting up is he,” he asked his best friend’s little sister. She sighed and nodded. He shook his head. “ I got something that will get him up.” he said with a smirk on his face. Kari looked at him.

“Go see if it works .If it doesn’t then we could always drag him into the bathroom, put him in the shower, and turn on the cold water.” she said smiling. Matt nodded, got up, and walked into his best friend’s room. Once in side Matt stood next to Tai’s bed and then lend over to Tai’s ear.

“Hey Tai the school canceled soccer for the rest of the year.” Matt said. Tai’s eyes shot open and blotted up and in the process hitting heads with the young pale blonde after they said ouch in unison Tai began to speak.

“They can’t cancel soccer.” Tai said as he rubbed his forehead as he turned his head to look at Matt.

“Chill Tai. They are not canceling soccer. Just get up and get ready for school or you are going to be late.” Matt said he rubbed his own forehead making a part in his golden blonde bangs.

“Fine I am up.” Tai said as he throw his blankets off of him and stood up as Matt walked out of the room.

“He is up.” Matt said as he walked back to the couch.

“Good. I defiantly didn’t want to her Tai getting yelled at again. Especially since my cousin is moving to Tokyo.” she said.

“Oh yeah Tai told me about that.” Matt said.

“Yea. She averring later this after noon.” Kari said as she placed a pop tart into the toaster for Tai to grab on his way out. Not soon after the pop tart popped up Tai ran out of his room as he pulled on his green uniform jacket. Once he had it on he grabbed his books he grabbed his pop- tart and was out the door with Matt.

“Man I can’t wait in three days soccer try outs after school.” Tai said as he pop the last of his pop tart in his mouth.

“I know you have been saying that since you heard they were going to have try outs this week.” Matt said with a sight as he looked over to his friend.

“Yeah I know, but I just can’t believe it.” Tai said as he closed his eyes and gave Matt a huge smile like he always did.

“Whatever Tai. So why is your cousin moving to Tokyo?” asked Matt trying to get away from anything that has to do with soccer.

“Well Uncle Kiyoshi and Aunt Sakura got transferred to work at the TV station so they are moving here from New York. Man I can’t wait till Tiffany gets here. You guys will like her.” Tai explained.

“Please tell me she is not like Mimi with the pink, clothes, and make up. One Mimi is all we can take in one life time.” Matt said.

“Nope. She hangs out with Mimi since they go to the same school and all, but she is nothing like Mimi.” Tai said.

“Good.” Matt said as they walked into their school building.

A/n: ok I hope that you like this story and if I get some great reviews I will update the story faster.