Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidestind Love ❯ Next Door To Izzy Izumi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Tiffany!” Kari yelled when she saw her cousin emerge from the sea of people as they piled into Tokyo air port. Tiffany turned around to see her little cousin running over to her. Her shoulder length brown hair swing around her pale face because of her swift movement.

“Kari,” she said as she gave Kari a hug. “God it is so good to see you again. It has been too long.” she said as she let Kari go.

“Yea it has.” Kari said as Kiyoshi and Sakura Yagami walked over to their daughter and their niece.

“Sakura. Kiyoshi. It is so good to see you.” Ami Yagami (sorry, but I don’t know the names of Tai’s parents and I don’t think any one does so I made names up.) said as she walked up to Kari with her husband, Haru, and Tai following them. Tai and Tiffany hugged each other as did the adults. Then came the part the kids hated. The adults giving them bear hugs and tell them how much they grown along with other stuff. After what seemed like forever with the adults. Tai and Kari went show Tiffany around Tokyo while the adults set up the new apartment.

“Tai you are a genius.” Tiffany said as they walked down a busy streets of Tokyo.

“I know,“ Tai had a huge anime smile on his face, then it fell into a frown, “Why?” he asked confused. No one had ever called him a genius before. To him that was Izzy and Joe’s department.

“Because you saved us all from mom and Aunt Ami shameless crying every time they find a few pictures from when we where younger.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah and who would want to be there when they do that. Too bad dad and Uncle Haru have to listen to it.” Kari said with a laugh.

“Yeah poor them have to hear Oh my look how cute they were when they were little. Now our babies are all grown up and going to leaving for collage in a few short years.” Tai said in a high voice as he mocked his mother and aunt. They all laughed.

“Kari. Tai.” Yelled a voice from behind them. They turned to see a small boy around Kari’s age running over to them. //: He looks kinda like Tai when he was that age. Only a little shorter and less hair.// Tiffany thought as the boy stopped in front of them and was bent over as he tried to catch his breath.

“Hey Davis.” Tai and Kari said to the young boy. Davis finally caught his breath and looked up at the three.

“Hey who is the new girl.” he asked. //: Ok a little too much like Tai.// Tiffany thought as Kari began to answer Davis.

“Davis this is Tai and my cousin Tiffany Yagami. She is from New York. Tiffany this is Davis. He is one of the new Digidestinds.” Kari said.

“Hey nice to meet you.” Davis said as he held out his hand for Tiffany to shake. She shook his hand as she said ‘ like wise.’

“What is up Davis?” Kari asked.

“I got an e-mail from Veemon. They need us to go to the Digital world tomorrow after school.” Davis said.

“Ok. Thanks Davis.” Kari said as Davis smiled then looked down at his watch.

“Man I have to be home in five minutes. See ya.” Davis said as he took off running in the direction of his apartment building.

“Ok is it me or was he a little too much like Tai.” Tiffany said as she pointed to the direction Davis had run off in.

“Yeah I have seen that too.” Kari said as they continued walking down the street. The day went on Tai and Kari filled her in on the places to hang out at like the mall, few of the parks, coffee shops, ect… They also filled her in on their friends that she was going to meet later on. As they walked over to the apartment building. Tai and Kari were not really paying attention to where they were going. If they did then they would have known who else lived there.

The next day

Tiffany walked over to Tai’s house since he was going to show her the way to school since she had never really knew her way around Tokyo. When she got there Kari had managed to get Tai up and he running around before Matt got there.

“Tai slow down or else you are going to brake something.” Tiffany said as Tai ran passed her and miss hitting the one of Ami’s glass fingerings.

“Can’t Matt will be here any second. He was running late this morning and all.” Tai said as he began to eat his pop tart. Well more like shoved the whole thing into his wide mouth.

“Well Tai if you would get up when your alarm goes over you would be read by now and could be watching TV while waiting for Matt.” Kari said as she gathered all her books together as there was a knock at the door. Tai got his books and opened the door.

“So Kari got you up good. Now lets go or all of us will be late.” Matt said as he began to walk to the elevator with Tai and Tiffany right behind him. Once they were all in the elevator Matt spoke.

“So Tiffany how is Mimi. It has been a long time since we seen her.” Matt said.

“She is fine. Believe me she is fine. She told me everything about your group.” she told him.

“So she has talked your ear off as son as you told her where you were moving to?” Matt asked.

“You know it.” Tiffany said with a smile as the elevator landed on the ground floor.

With Tiffany’s Parents

Mrs. Izumi had come over and welcomed the new family to the apartment and invited Sakura and Kiyoshi over for tea.

“So Sakura you said you had a girl?” Akina Izumi asked. ( sorry I don’t know what her name is so I made on up. I don’t think that they mentioned any of the parent’s name in the show.)

“Yes. Her name is Tiffany and she is 16. She is sweet if you can get her away from that damn computer of hers and if it isn’t the computer it is the laptop.” Sakura said as she slipped her tea.

“I know the feeling. My son Izzy is the same age and the same way. I am beginning to think that computer is the worst thing we had ever bought, but at the same time it is the best thing at lest I know where he is at night. Locked up in his room and sitting in front of that computer till all hours of the morning.” Akina said. They laughed and agreed on that statement.

A/n: ok so I hope that you liked this chapter and I hope that you like the story so far. The next chapter is coming soon.