Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidestind Love ❯ First Class ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

   As soon as Tiffany got for class list she handed it to Tai and he looked it over.
 
   “Well you have Computer class first and then History, Math, and English with me. That’s cool.” he said as he read through your list of classes. //:Great I get to hear Tai get yelled at by the teachers for him doing what he always does. Either its sleeping in class or talking.:// Tiffany thought as Tai gave her back her list.
 
   “Come on I will show you where your classes are,” Tai said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her along with him as he walked well more like ran down the hall with her. Since there was only time to show her where the computer classroom was because homeroom was about to start. “here is the computer room. After class I will come back here and show you to your other classes so you find them tomorrow with out my help. Oh and I will come get you for lunch so you can meet the rest of the group. Well see ya.” with that said he turned and ran to the gym before the bell could ring. (A/N: I know that its weird to have P.E. as a homeroom, but I had it as homeroom when I was in the 6th grade and some of my friends had it last year as homeroom. So just deal with it ok. Good now back to the story.) Tiffany sighed as she watched Tai race down the hall and disappear in the sea of students as they rush to there classes before the bell rings. As the bell rings she walk into the classroom.
 
   “Class today we have a new student. Her name is Tiffany Yagami. She come to use from New York City.” Mrs. Makino said.
 

   “Hello Tiffany Yagami.” The class said together in a monotone which you found to be kinda creepy.
 

   “Alright then Tiffany if you would take that computer over there we will get started.” Mrs. Makino pointed to the only computer that wasn’t taken. Tiffany walked over and sat down. The hour seem to drag on for Tiffany. She was far to bored for her liking. Its not that she didn’t like computer class it was just that it was just far too easy for her. Before the end of class Mrs. Makino a key bored test. (A/N: I love those kind of test they are fun.) She gave everyone a sheet of paper with a short story on it and the class had to type the whole thing with out looking at the key bored. They had ten minutes to type the whole story. Once time was called she asked very one to save they work on a disk with their name of the disk so she could grade the test that night. Once everyone handed in their disks they where free to leave for the next class since the bell rang. Tiffany walked out in to the hall and got knocked into the wall for all the other kids rushing to their next class. //: God this school is like a mad house. By the end of the day I will be so beaten up that it will not be funny. How can any one make it home in one piece.:// she though as Tai came walking over.

“Hey Tiffany! How was your first class?” He asked.

“Not bad, we had a key bored test. It was easy for me.” she replied.

“Man she giving a key bored test today. Man that is so unfair. I’m not really doing well in that class already and now she giving a test that I’m going to fell big time!” Tai shouted causing a few kids to stop in the hall to see what was all the fuse about. Tiffany just shook her head.

“Tai shut up and just show me to my next class which is History.” She said as she looked over her list.

“Ok fine, but its still not far.” he said as they began walking to their next class. The flood of students had died down some. Enough to have spaces in between the students. Tiffany had never see this many kids in one school before even if the school was huge.

A/N: I know its short and I haven’t update in a long time, but hey its better the nothing right. Well I hope to have the next chapter up soon and since I’m out for the summer I may be able to update a lot. Well not a lot because I have a small little part time job and may be getting another part time job. Hey I need to save up for a car and they are not cheap you know. So I hope you liked this chapter and I hope to make another one really soon.