Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ Arise Aremikmon. ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
It was a quarter past 10:00pm S.E.T, Which meant Tommy-57 had less than two hours to live out there.
 
Davis was sitting in his main office trying to focus on his paper work and battle plans, but it was hard to concentrate with Tommy-57 on his mind.
 
The Space-Station was still off the air, and by the time it would be, they wouldn't have a chance to save him.
 
Just then, Musuko came in. “Father, Officer black and his team wish to see you.” He said. “They say it's important!”
 
Davis groaned, and said. “Fine, send them in at once!” Musuko saluted and opened the door.
 
The real Joey/ Officer Black, along three more of his clones stepped into he office and saluted to Davis.
 
“Sorry to bother you, Sir, but my team and I have made an amazing new breakthrough in the lab!”
 
“Get on with it then!” snapped Davis.
 
Officer Black motioned for his men to open the doors, and in came an enormous Digimon.
 
Davis stood up from his chair gawking at this creature. He seemed to be made up from pieces of other Digimon… like when Ken created Kimeramon!
 
“I am Daisuke Motomiya, and am also known as RED; Commander in chief of the Red Ribbon Army!” he said
 
“Who are you?”
 
The Digimon looked directly at Davis and said in a deep yet soft voice, “Pleased to meet you… I am AREMIKMON!”
 
Aremikmon? Davis then noticed that it was basically the KIMERA in KIMERAMON spelled backwards.
 
“Amazing, I've never seen anything like this!” said Davis. “Yes, Sir!” said Officer Black.
 
“We created him using the same techniques my father used to make Kimeramon from when he too was an evil fiend!”
 
Davis stared the Digimon down… he seemed to be composed of the parts of the Armour-Digimon he and his friend used to own.
 
* * *
 
He had FLAMDRMON'S head. For the mask provided great protection, not just good looks
 
He also had three pairs of wings… PEGASUSMON'S… NEFERTIMON'S… And HALSEMON'S!!! This meant he could fly faster than Kimeramon ever did.
 
He had two sets of arms… SHURIMON'S, and DIGMON'S!! For extra attacks from all sides.
 
He Also had RAIDRAMON'S feet for high jumping.
 
His Tail and body were SUBMARIMON'S so a soldier could ride inside him, if by choice.
 
The best and final feature was, he was covered with MAGNAMON'S golden Armour.
 
* * *
 
Davis ran Aremikmon through the Digimon Analyzer, and not only was he a Mega-level Digimon, he was able to use the attacks of all the Digimon he was made from.
As powerful as Kimeramon ever was, Aremikmon seemed to be even stronger!
 
“Did they also mention that I am able to fly through Outer-Space without being hurt, or requiring you Seattleite?”
 
“Uh…no they haven't!” said Davis in shock, “But all the better improvement!”
 
“I have a special mission for you…!”
 
* * *
 
Soon afterwards, Aremikmon blasted off from the moon and headed out into the deep reaches of Space.
 
His mission was to find Tommy-57 and then return him safely back to base. If all proved well, then he was to proceed to Earth and destroy the Digi Destined!
 
* * *
 
At the Space-Station everything seemed to be going okay. The repairs were going along nicely but they soon discovered it would take a lot longer than estimated.
 
 
Zoë-32 handed a pad of paper to Admiral-Violet. “Sector-4 reports unidentified launching from the base!” she said.
 
The real Tanya couldn't make it out. It was too small and too fast to be a Rocket-ship.
 
“Admiral! You might want to look at this radar!” cried Takato-76. Tanya raced over the radar screen.
 
“Try it on visual!” she said, but they didn't have too. They saw that it was a weird looking Digimon that just passed the Station outside.
 
Tanya had to report this to Davis at once, once again she had no need, Davis already called in from base and filled in the details.
 
He also ordered all her to come back to base immediately, but keep the clones working on the Station.
 
Knowing not to argue with the Commander, Admiral-Violet put the clones on stand by, and departed in her ship.
 
* * *
 
Tommy-57 didn't know how far out into space he drifted, but it wouldn't be long now before his air gave out.
 
Suddenly, he could see something out in the distance coming straight toward him with blinding speed.
 
When he approached the young clone, he opened the cockpit on his back, “Get in!” he said. “Fear not, am a member of the Army too!”
 
Tommy-57 sighed in relief, and climbed into the cockpit!
 
* * *
 
It wasn't long before Tommy-57 was safely back at the base. Aremikmon had saved him just in the nick of time.
 
He was then ordered to head down to Earth to take care of some business with the Digi destined.
 
Aremikmon agreed, but only if Davis was willing to pay him with food, and lots of it too.
 
Davis promised him a victory feast when and if he was able to return with success to report.
 
“We'll send a swat team to escort you to Earth, and assist you in battle.” Said Davis.
 
 
 
“That will not be necessary!” said Aremikmon, “Your Satellite is still down, and besides… I work alone!”
 
* * *
 
Soon, Aremikmon departed the base, and blasted off towards the Earth. “Wow, is he ever fast!” said Musuko!
 
An evil laugh escaped from Davis' throat, “Finally the ultimate weapon!” he sniggered/ “Those guys won't know what hit them!”
 
“OFFICER BLACK!!!”
 
Startled by that burst, Joey saluted to him. “Sir?” he said firmly. “You finally did something right for a change, your stock shall rise for this!”
 
“Thank you, Commander!” said Joey, he saluted turned about face, and left the office.
 
“Musuko, send Captain-Magenta, and his team down to Earth!” said Davis, “I feel we may need more back up on this situation!”
 
“But Dad, the Satellite still isn't operational!” said Musuko.
 
Normally those who questioned Davis like that got court marshaled, but seeing as how it was his son he remained calm.
 
“I realize that, but it's only a chance that we won't require it in this mission!” said Davis.
 
“Send out Captain Magenta! Tell him and hi team they are to finish off what Aremikmon leaves behind!”
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
* * *
 
It wasn't long before the Real Koji/ Captain Magenta and his team had lunched from the base.
 
Davis could quite put his finger on it, but Koji… there was something about him he just couldn't seem to fit together.
 
He didn't look anything like his father, Tenshin, but if that was true, who's son was he in truth?