Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ All seems lost. ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
 
Back on Earth… everyone felt sorry for Veemon, after hearing of the way Davis kicked him out.
 
Plus he too wanted the old Davis back. Caring, and a hero, not some crazed Commander bent on world Domination with couples.
 
Sadly, the Rockets at NASA had just been cleared away off the towers, but it would still be about five years before even one of them was ready for a test!
 
Davis certainly knew what he was doing when he destroyed them all so no one could follow him to the moon.
 
Even the General at NASA was losing his patience, he wanted that crazy man in custody so much he even wanted to launch a missile.
 
It was a good thing Matt was on the phone at the time to stop him, not only were the kids still up there but…
 
“Are you suggesting that we Blow up the Moon?”
 
So the attack was canceled.
 
* * *
 
Suddenly, Tai had an Idea, “DNA-Dgivolving!” Everyone looked confused “Remember when there were Control-Spires everywhere?”
 
Everyone remembered, Paildramon Mega-Digivolved to Imperaldramon, and carried them through Space.
 
Which meant he could eve take them to the Moon if he was there now… Problem solved.
 
“Not quite it isn't.” said Veemon, “You all forget… I have to Digivolve into Ex-Veemon before I can DNA-Digivolve.”
 
“That's right!” said Izzy, “And it means you need the power of the Blue Digivice to Digivolve to Champion!”
 
“The only problem is… It's mixed with Davis' Digital DNA!” added Matt, “Which means, we have to have someone with Same DNA as Davis!”
 
This was not going to be an easy task at all. For even Tai's Digital DNA wasn't the same as Davis.
 
 
All of a sudden, Sora saw something big coming down from the sky at an incredible speed.
 
“LOOK OUT!!!” she cried, and everyone evaded out of the path of what seemed to be a Digimon.
 
This Digimon seemed strange to them, even the Digimon Analyzer couldn't help them out.
 
“Well, hello there.” He said in a soft tone. “My name is Aremikmon!”
 
“Hey… did you ever take flying lessons!” snapped Matt, “You almost hit us down here!”
 
“That was the general idea… I'm a Hitmon!” said Aremikmon, “So you are the Digi destined whom I seek!”
 
Why did you come to see us?” asked TK, “Especially seeing as how we've never even met before.”
 
“I've been created by the Red Ribbon Army to take care of some business with you all!” he answered.
 
“RED RIBBION!!!”
 
“Yes… you all seem to have become an obstacle in preventing them from conquering the world!”
 
“GRRR…won't Davis ever give up!”
 
They made all their Digimon Digivolve to their highest levels, Excluding Veemon, and the battle began!
 
* * *
 
Zudomon and Lilymon went first.
 
The “FLOWER-CANNON” didn't work on Flamdramon's mask, and he leaped away from “HAMMER-CRUSH!” using Raidramon's legs.
 
He was able to catch up the Flying Digimon quickly with Pegasusmon, Nefirtimon, and Halsemon's wings!
 
Angewomon, Garudamon, Garudamon, Mega-Kabuterimon, and Magna-Angemon, and Stingmon.
 
They attacked from all sides, but he repelled each of them with the arms of Digmon, and Shurimon.
 
Wargreymon and Metal-Garurumon Attacked, but with Submarimon's body, and Magnamon's Armour, Aremikmon wasn't even scratched!
 
Even the DNA-Digimon Shilphymon, and Shokuumon didn't stand a chance against him.
 
“You are the famous Digi destined? What a Joke!” laughed Aremikmon, “Now it's my turn!”
 
He stiffened his body, and stretched out his arms… “MAGNA-BEAM!!!”
 
All the rays if Golden light normally healed a Digimon, but these rays caused them all to De-Digivolve into their rookie forums.
 
Even the Digi destined themselves were hit hard by the blast. What Aremikmon didn't notice, was Stingmon, had fallen into a pile of rubble, out of sight.
 
“As the Victor of this battle…” said Aremikmon, “I know claim my prize… YOUR DIGIMON!!!”
 
He extended his Shurimon arms and one by one, grabbed each of the weakened Digimon and tossed them into the cockpit on his back.
 
“What…are you going… to do to them?” asked a very weary Tai.
 
“I am taking the back to Headquarters on the Moon, where they shall remain safe in captivity while army takes over the world.”
 
“You…can't… do this!” snapped TK, “Yeah…Aremikmon…we won't let you!” added Kari.
 
“Pretty big words from such weaklings as yourselves!” laughed Aremikmon. “So long Suckers!”
 
With that he closed the cab on his back, and blasted off towards the sky with the Digimon, leaving their owners in lament over their loss.
 
First they lost their Children, and now they lost their Digimon too. Now, all hope really did seem lost.
 
Suddenly, they heard the sounds of aircraft coming towards them, and they could tell it wasn't the paramedics.
 
It was the Red Ribbon Army alright!
 
They must have been summoned to do away with the rest of the damage Aremikmon left behind.
 
The jest landed, and out came the Real Koji/ Captain Magenta, he and his clones examined the fallen Digi destined.
 
“Alright Men, listen up!” he said firmly, “Do as you want with them, but the Commander wants them alive!”
 
“Yes Sir!!!” shouted the clones.
 
They ordered their swat of Angewomon to pick up Each adult and bring them into the ships.
 
But Before they got even close. Stingmon emerged from the rubble, and defended them.
 
“What's this!” snapped Captain Magenta, “Aremikmon said he had gotten them all!!!”
 
They would've had stayed and battled, but if they had, Stingmon would have a chance to destroy all their ships, and stop them from retreating.
 
“Hold it right there!!” snapped Stingmon as he grabbed onto Koji, “You're not going anywhere!”
 
The clones looked back from the skies. “CAPTAIN!!!” they shouted. “Just go, Men. Don't worry about me!” cried Koji.
 
The clones retreated, and Koji was left to face Stingmon alone. “I hate to do this to you Koji…” said Stingmon.
 
He raised his huge hand, and clonked the poor boy in head knocking him unconscious.
 
“What a mess!” he said as looked at the others who were still out cold. “I'd better get these guys to the hospital!”
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile Back at Red Ribbon headquarters, Davis was enraged.
 
Not only had they lost a Soldier, but Aremikmon was reckless enough to leave a Digimon behind.
 
“That's impossible!” said Aremikmon, “I know I gathered them all up!” he checked the prisoners on the screen.
 
Agummon…Tentomon… Biyomon… Gabbumon… Palemon… Pattamon… Gommamon… Gatomon… Hawkmon… Armadillamon…
 
“WHAT… There's one missing!” snapped Aremikmon, “It's that pesky insect Stingmon! He must've slipped out of sight while I was oof guard!”
 
“Well what are you waiting for?” snapped Davis, “Get back down there, finish the Job, and bring back Captain Magenta!”
 
Aremikmon just snarled at Davis, “I am not officially one of your soldiers! You can't order me around!”
 
Davis realized he was right, “He wasn't a soldier, and he needed him, or he'd be beaten for sure.
 
Davis made Aremikmon a Deal. “You eat half of the food we have for you now, and you'll get twice as much when you return!”
 
“If… and only if you have succeeded!”
 
“Very well!” said Aremikmon, “What's fair, is fair!” and with that, he zoomed off to the pantry where his food awaited him.
 
Davis couldn't believe all this. “The things I have to do to run an empire!” he mumbled under his breath.