Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Hunters ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gre was holding a small ice-blue puppy. He felt the orb land. When the orb disappeared, he put down the small digimon. “Nakumon digivolve to Kabumon.” They walked through the woods a short distance until they came to a small hut.
 
“So, you've finally arrived,” said a voice from behind them. It was a Gotsumon. On his back was a basket full of rocks. “I was told by Warmon to look out for you. Follow me.”
 
They followed Gotsumon into the hut. On the opposite side of the hut was a giant stone tablet. Gre walked over to it and it became his tag and crest.
 
“You are the owner of the crest of friendship,” Gotsumon told him. He then went on to explain the situation with Warmon.
 
Gre looked over to where the crest was. There was now a gun with the crest of friendship on it. “So, we're just supposed to wait?” Gre asked.
 
“Yup,” Gotsumon said nodding.
 
Suddenly, they heard a tree fall outside. “That can't be good,” Gotsumon whispered.
 
“Come on out digidestined. I know you're there,” said a rasp voice. Gre looked outside. He saw a sword cut down a tree. As the tree fell, a digimon was revealed. It was Musyamon. He gave an evil laugh. Gre backed away from the window.
 
“Let's do it Kabumon,” Gre said.
 
“Right. Kabumon digivolve to Tokumon.” As he digivolved, he destroyed the hut. “Ice Breath,” he shot a last of ice at Musyamon.
 
“Shogun Blade.” Musyamon cut right through the Ice Breath and hit Tokumon. Tokumon digitized back into Kabumon. Musyamon slowly walked towards Gre. He went to strike but was stopped by someone in armor with a sword.
 
“Hurry up, Gre. Grab the blaster of friendship.” It was Jason.
 
Gre quickly ran back as Jason fought off Musyamon. He quickly grabbed the blaster. “Digital Armor activate.” His armor was different from Jason's. Gre's armor was blue. His helmet was shaped like Garurumon's head. He received another blaster, both of which had the crest of friendship on them.
 
He fired red blasts at Musyamon. They hit Musyamon and hit screamed in pain. Jason slashed at him and he digitized into a digiegg. Gre shot the black sphere. Both Jason's and Gre's armor went back into their digivices.
 
“Nice job, Gre. By the way, this is Warmon,” Jason said.
 
Warmon walked out of the bushes. “Pleased to meet you. I'm sure Gotsumon explained everything to you,” Warmon said and Gre nodded in response. “I bet you're wondering what the four buttons on the digivice do. Allow me to explain. This button shows a map of Alero. This one shows a map of Zeta. This button allows you to see any digivices that are close to you, within 10 mile. And this button, as Jason has learned, releases your armor,” Warmon said pointing to each button accordingly.
 
Jason pressed the button for the Alero map. A hologram version of Alero appeared above the digivice. He pressed the button again and it disappeared. He then pressed the button to detect the other digivices. A round flat map appeared above the digivice. There was one dot next to the center. Towards the top was another dot. Jason pressed the button again.
 
“Let's go, Gre,” Jason said. “Thank you for your help Warmon. I'm sure we'll meet again. We shall get stronger and eventually defeat Darklordmon and restore your power.” Warmon nodded. Jason, Gre, Velocimon, and Kabumon walked down the path in the direction of the dot Jason had seen.