Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon TZ: The Beginning of The End (Original) ❯ Revelation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Hey I don't own anything about Digimon so just bug off and pretty please don't sue me, I'll give you anything even my little brother!! Go ahead take him if you're not anyways!!!!

Digimon TZ: The Beginning of The End
Episode 2: Revelations

by: Gennai's Apprentice



IN THE DIGITAL WORLD

On the peak of Infinity Mountain, Gennai and the evil being were conversing with each other inside the dark castle. "Master, when they do get here though, who shall I send to destroy the Digidestined?"

"The answer to that is simple... YOU!!"

***********************************************************************< br />
"Kari are you all right?! Kari? Kari!!"

"I can hear you just fine T.K. I'm not deaf...yet. Hey, wait a minute, I think I see my brother over there on the other side of the beach. Let's go check it out T.K."

"I'm right behind you Kari!"

As they approached the two figures, one immediately started to run. As they got closer, though, the one that stayed behind finally recognized them.

"T.K., Kari? Is it really you? Are you all right?"

"Can't you recognize your own sister and new brother-in-law? We're fine, Tai. Where's Sora?" Kari poked him as she asked her questions.

"Hidden behind the trees over there. Hey Sora!" he calls out into the trees, "Come on out, it's just T.K. and Kari"

"Tai just told me to hide behind the trees. Talk about over-protective, huh?"

As soon as she finished talking, four flashes of brilliant light appeared before them, and after the light disappeared, Joe, Matt, Izzy, and Mimi stood there unmoving. Then Tai called out to them, "Joe? Matt? Izzy? Mimi? Boy am I glad to see you guys!"

Izzy regaining his composure first answered Tai, "Yes, it seems that the whole group is back together again. Tai, do you see those smashed telephone booths?"

"Aw man... Here we go again. I think I'm getting too old for this, literally..."

Everybody chuckled at what he said. That is until they heard a rustling in the trees behind them. "Who's there?" Tai asked.

"It's me, Gennai."

***********************************************************************< br />
After walking through the forest for a couple of hours, they arrived at Gennai's new home hidden inside Infinity Mountain. Izzy then spoke up after everyone was settled down. "Gennai, how come you look so..."

"Cute!!!" Mimi interjected.

Izzy frowned at his wife, then gave a short chuckle and continued, "What I meant to say was young, but cute may also be another adjective for you."

"The reason why I am so young is because a few months after you left, I was getting very old so I went and got an overhaul on my programming, and upgraded everything, so... here I am, as good as new. Probably the next question you would like to ask is where your Digimon are? Well the answer to that is ever since you defeated Apoclymon, I decided to move from the continent Server and my underwater home to File Island, which you've probably noticed, so I could watch over your Digimon while you were gone and to take over the business of rebuilding the Digiworld. Your Digimon should be back soon from Primary Village soon. But right now there is a very important matter at hand, Devimon has returned in his new Champion form... DeviDramon. Our efforts to beat him have failed. He took control of File Island just a few months before and you have been brought back to defeat him."

"We beat him once before, and we'll beat him again! Right team!"

Everybody, even Gennai, cheered at that, then after everyone settled down Izzy raised another question to Gennai, "I've been wondering, what happened to your weird sense of humor and cryptic talking..."

Instead of answering the question, Gennai interrupted Izzy and pointed out the window where eight small Digimon were approaching. Everybody ran outside, especially Mimi who didn't get the chance to say a proper goodbye to Palmon years ago when they left the Digital World.

"Oh Palmon, I thought I would never see you again!!"

"Gatomon, how've you been doing 'cause I missed you a lot!"

"Hey Gabumon, have you been practicing the harmonica while I was gone?"

"Tentomon, I'm so glad to see you, it's been such a long while now."

"Biyomon, I'm back and now we're together again."

"Patamon, hey Patamon! Aren't you glad to see me again?"

"Gomamon, are you okay? Have you been doing fine lately?"

"Agumon, hey buddy, looks like we're gonna be a team again, and we're going to kick whatever demented butt pops up this time! Right guys!"

"That's right!" all the Digidestined said, but the Digimon were quiet in an eerie sort of way. Their pupils were gone and their eyes were glowing red.

"Hey Gennai, what's wrong with our Digimon buddies?" asked Tai.

"Simple," Gennai replied, "they're under my control now. And right now they are under orders to destroy you."

"What?! What the heck are you saying, Gennai? You can't be serious!!" Tai said incredulously.

"Oh I'm serious alright, DEADLY serious, Tai. Attack now my evil Digimon!"

"Pepper Breath!"

"Boom Bubble!"

"Lightning Claw!"

"Spiral Twister!"

"Marching Fishes!"

"Blue Blaster!"

"Poison Ivy!"

"Super Shocker!"

"EVERYBODY RUN FOR THE FOREST!!" screamed Tai as everyone started to run as fast as they never thought they could with adrenaline pumping through them as Gennai taunted them with the ever famous line...

"You can run, but you can't hide! All of you will know the true power of DARKNESS!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

***********************************************************************< br />
The eight adults were running for what seemed like hours, and spotted a cave nearby where they all ran inside.

"Is everybody alright?" asked Tai panting.

"NO, I'm not alright, Gomamon, my very best friend actually tried to kill me and you think I'm alright! Of course I'm not alright!"

"Cool it Joe, I don't like what's going on right now either, but we need to keep our heads together 'kay." Matt said as he tried to comfort Joe, who was near tears.

"I agree with my brother, something has got to be controlling them because I know they would never do that to us. Izzy do you have any answers for us?" T.K. asked.

"Why does everybody always ask ME for the answers! Like heck, I don't know everything!" Izzy shouted, nearly pulling his hair out.

Tai stood up and spoke softly, but firmly, "Mr. Koushiro, I understand we are all going through an intensely tough time here. I understand you're anger, but I need your cooperation if we're ever going to get our Digimon back."

"I'm sorry Tai. Everything is just, well, I don't know... I don't know why Tentomon would try to kill me after all we've been through together... I simply have no idea about anything right now."

Sora piped up to be of some help and possibly ease the tension, "Well I didn't see any Black Gears or anything on them. Gennai or DeviDramon or whatever Devimon is now must have some new way of controlling them. Didn't any of you guys notice how their eyes were glowing red?"

Ever since they stopped to rest, Mimi sat on the floor sobbing lightly but now spoke up to answer Sora's question. "Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed as I was about to hug Palmon." Then she started to sob even louder, but quieted down as Izzy, who had calmed down, pulled her closer to him, and just hugged her. Mimi soon quieted down, returning Izzy's hug.

Kari, who had been sitting somewhere at the back of the cave, addressed the group, "We have to find answers soon or else Gennai and our Digimon will find us and we can't defend ourselves from our very own friends... We need some sort of weapon to at least hold them back."

"You may not have weapons, but you do have a friend." said an unfamiliar, but young voice behind them.

Tai whirled around and called out to the figure hidden behind the shadows to come out. "Who are you?"

"Who am I?" the voice answered, "Why I am Gennai's Apprentice..."



TO BE CONTINUED