Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Clarifies! ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

`Dreams, Romances, and Reality'

by: Ashley *AngelWingAsh*

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, like usual. This fic is gonna have lots of mushy stuff

and those good ol' slugfests!

Ashley K: AWA!!! You're sure you got everything down?

Rain: What about that mansion you wrote about before winter break? How're ya gonna explain that?

AWAsh: Aw…don't worry about it! : D

Crystal: What about when Ken got back to normal in #10? I have something; to do with it, y'know.

AWAsh: Awwwww…. Okay, readers! Before we begin with chapter one, this page is for clarifying!

~~~~~*Clarifies*

"The Crest of Kindness"

After Wormmon died…

Ken: Wait, don't go……. (crying) First, I lost Sam, now I lost Wormmon….

Crystal goes up to Ken.

Crystal: Ken? It's me. Crystal Imadau.

Ken: Crystal???? I don't remember-

Crystal: Wait. After the soccer game, when we found out, that wasn't the first time we met. Remember back then? We were little kids? At the park?

Yolei- Crystal? What're talking about…?

Crystal: Guys…I'm very sorry to keep this from you…. (back to Ken) Do you remember?

***Flashback of Ken at a park, crying because he was at his brother's funeral. Crystal showed up with a balloon.

Ken: I didn't…mean it….

Crystal: What you didn't mean?

Ken: None…thing… (sniff, sniff)

Crystal: I used that on my daddy a lot. Something's wrong…

Ken: I…went to my…older brother's funeral…

Crystal: Oh, that's sad. I went to my mommy's funeral when I was two and I'm still not over it…

Crystal gives Ken a balloon.

Crystal: I think you and I got somethin' in common. Let's be friends, OK?

Ken: I…don't understand…

Crystal: You're my friend now. Am I yours?

Ken: OK… I'm going home now.

Crystal: I'm Crystal! Crystal Imadau!

Ken: Huh? I'm…Ken Ichijouji. It's nice to meet you….Crystal.

Crystal: See you some other time! ***

Crystal: Ken? Do you?

Ken: Barely…

Davis: Crystal, give this to Ken. Kari and T.K. says it's a crest.

Crystal:??? OK… here, Ken. Davis thinks it's yours.

Ken takes it.

Ken: Thank you, Crystal. I'm gonna go home now. (leaves…)

Davis: Ken! Wait!

Crystal: Leave him alone, Davis. He needs time. OK, guys. I…believe I

…have some explaining to do…

Kari: Just to clarify things up…

Ashley:??? Rain…

Rain: What is- *gasp* this isn't…

T.K.: Ashley? Rain? Whoa! Kari…Ashley and Rain,,they have crests, too…

Kari: Like their fist Digieggs…

Ashley: It has Spirit on it…

Rain: Mine has Life on it…

Ashley: Um, T.K.? Kari? You two seem familiar with this…

Rain: Maybe you two can explain to us what this means later?

Kari: Sure…

Davis: OK… this is finally over. Let's go home…

~*~

"Davis Cries Wolfmon"

Author's Note: This is set during the chase and before the Tortomon starts the wild goose chase, Ashley and Davis worked together on the forest separately and Ashley was done and decided to tell Davis her true feelings about him. When she and Icykamon got to Davis, the Tortomon appeared… this is the part where Veemon AND Icykamon digivolves…

Ashley: Uh-oh! This is a dead end!

Davis and Veemon hugs: This is it, guys! It's over!

Icykamon: You guys are not giving up that easily, are ya?!

Ashley: Remember that you told me never to give up, Davis? Well, this is what I'm doing!

Davis: (thinks: I never seen Ashley so dogged before. The sternness in her expression, the eyes, the spirit inside of her…) *stares at Ashley*

Ashley: Davis? Are you OK?

Veemon: DAVIS!!!

Davis: Huh?! HEY! That Digimon's back!

Trotomon looks tired.

Ashley: He's beat. Let's make a run for it!

Davis stops Ashley by grabbing her wrist.

Davis: Wait a second… (to Tortomon) Hey! Big and Yellow! Your feet are dirty!!

Ashley: What are you doing?!

Davis: (to Ashley) Play it along, guys. (back to Tortomon) There's some sickness going on! I don't think you want it!

Veemon: If you can find some water, you'll be OK in no time!

Ashley: (thinks: I can't believe him. Even if Davis is acting like his usual self………I can't believe he's not only saving himself, but he's…..also…saving…me.)

Tortomon goes rampant and aims for Ashley (!!!)

Davis: Ashley!!! Get out of the way!!! (thinks: She's afraid… I gotta save her!)

Davis pushes Ashley and both avoid Tortomon.

Veemon/Icykamon: DAVIS!!!/ASHLEY!!!

Both Rookies go after Tortomon.

Veemon: Vee Head Butt!

Icykamon: Spiral-Sickle!

Davis/Ashley: Veemon!/Icykamon?!

Veemon: Don't worry, Davis…I'm OK…

Icykamon: Same here, Ash…

Both Rookies went back in there and Davis…

Davis: Veemon! Digivolve!!!

Ashley: (thinks: This is my chance! Just point my Digivice at…) Icykamon!!!

Veemon Digivolve to…ExVeemon!

Icykamon Digivolve to…Shivmon!

Davis and Ashley: YEAH!!!!

Ashley: Shivmon's an angel…AWESOME!!!

Shivmon: So, this is your digivolved form, ExVeemon…

ExVeemon: You're not bad yourself, Shivmon. Wanna take him on together?

Shivmon: Let's. (nods)

Both attacks Tortomon and actually winning…

Mega Ice Burst!

Attack caused Tortomon to flip in the air.

Vee Laser!

Tortomon fell from the cliff…

Davis: ALRIGHT! WE DID IT! YA-HOO!!!!!!!!

Ashley: You guys…WE DID IT!!!!!!!

Jumps into Davis's arms and hugs him affectingly. Davis blushes a little bit.

Davis: (Whoa. Ashley's hugging me like I wish Kari would. Is Ashley…falling for me??? Naw. I'll hug her back…) *hugs her back*

Ashley: (thinks: OH! Davis's HUGGING ME BACK! : D)

Tortomon spins his shell. It caused everyone to get their attention to him. They saw him wash his feet and laughs. Everyone was…surprised.

Ashley: You sure know how to talk to talk, Davis.

Davis: What do ya mean by that?

Ashley: Oh…nonthin'.

The ripples from the water caused the sun to reflect the water to Ashley's and Davis's eyes.

Ashley: (thinks: Oh…I never seen Davis so cute before…)

Davis: (thinks: Ashley…she looks cuter now…Mebbe...she does...)

Long silence…

EvVeemon: Um…Shivmon, what's going on?

Shivmon: I'm not sure, but it's getting late. Ashley? Davis? It's time to meet the others.

Ashley: Shivmon? Oh… (looks at the sun)

Davis: (thinks: Wow…she doesn't look cute; she's… what that word Kari uses is? Oh yeah. Beautiful…) *blushes*

ExVeemon: Hey! Davis!!! You got you head up to the clouds! Let's go!

Davis: Huh? Oh yeah, I heard ya…

Davis was riding ExVeemon and Ashley was carried by Shivmon.

~*~

AWA's "Spa, Rest, and Battle"

I'll tell you what's going on in that story. Rain and Dogomon finds a mansion, used to be runned by a group of Bakemon, but was abandon, but was also, renew… Rain came up with the idea to sleep over at the mansion as vacation and told the others. Ken and Willus are invited, too!!! During the night, Rain stays up thinking and she and Dogomon met the Bakemon. The other Digidestined was in a deep sleep! Rain decided to help with their problem by eliminating another control spier Digimon- Hyogamon! Dogomon Digivolves to Coyotemon and destroys Hyogamon.

~*~

AWA's "Sisterly Bond"

This story's about everyone hunting down BlackWarGreymon, but Ashley and Rain found out they're Digivolving partners during a fight against a control spier Digimon, Jagamon! After Ashley and Rain finds out the true meaning of `Sisterly Bond', Coyotemon and Shivmon DNA Digivolves to… `Icecoitismon' (Ice-kai-tes-mon) and destroys Jagamon.

~*~

Crissy Issac's "Remembering"

In this story, Crystal and Willus found out that they're partners and Gargomon and TerraOsomon DNA digivolves to Tiglemon and defeats Arukenimon.

~*~

I think that's it. I'll have to ask Crissy how Osomon digivolved into TerraOsosmon….beside that, I think that's all the clarifies. If there's more I think I need to clarify, I'll update!

~*Ash*~