Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Then I Had a Dream About... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~***Chapter 1- This One Dream I Had About…***~

Note: This is the think font!

*gasp!*

Ashley woke up. Everyone else (Davis, Yolei, Cody, Ashley, Rain, Crystal, Willis, Ken, Kari, and T.K.) was sound asleep at the mansion discovered by Rain (`Spa, Rest, and Battle'). Ashley looked around to see if anyone woke up from her.

Ashley- Phew! No one heard me woke up! That's a relief! Especially over somethin' pointless… like kissing your best friend, the best friend I have a crush on… like Davis… (remembers the dream of Davis approaches Ashley. They talked, laughed, and Davis leaned over and kissed Ashley softly…) That has to be some silly thought! Him? With a loudmouth that's about as bad as Rain?! How funny… (looks at Davis) Besides, he likes Kari. Even if I told him, he'll just ignore the thought.

Goes back to sleep.

~Davis's Dream~

Davis- Hey, Ashley!

Ashley- Hi…

Davis- I'm bored! Wanna chat?

Ashley- Sure…

Both chatted and laughed thru hours…

Ashley- Davis…

Before Davis reacted, Ashley kissed him…

~

Davis- Whoa! (woke up…)

Rain, Yolei, Crystal, Ken, and Kari woke up…

Rain- Well, gee, thanks a lot, Davis! You just had to wake us up! Jerk! (goes back to sleep)

Kari- What's wrong?

Crystal- (baby talk) Did poor Dasie-wasie…

Yolei- (baby talk) …got scared by a scary-warey dream?

Davis- Shut up!

Ken- You alright, Davis? You look like a ghost.

Davis- I do? Um…

Kari- Do you wanna talk about it?

Willis- C'mon, guys. Just go to bed… (sleepy)

Crystal- We will. I was having a great dream until Goggle Brain woke me up over some stupid dream! See ya'll in the morning. (flat at the last words and goes to sleep)

Davis- No, Kari… can we just go back to sleep before we wake everyone us up?

Yolei- OK, g'night.

Kari- Are you sure?

Davis nods. The remaining goes back to sleep expect Davis.

Davis- That was a weird dream! Does Ashley really……...like me? But, I thought she doesn't… Arg! Why's my mind playing games on me?! She's just a friend… I know when a girl's in love or not in love in me! But, why's Kari hang out with T.K.?

Goes back to sleep. Rain wakes up.

Rain- ? That wasn't Davis… it sounds more like a… harmonica???? (notices that only Patamon was sleeping on T.K.'s bed) Where's T.K.? He must be at the balcony…

Gets up and tries not to wake up Dogomon and heads to the balcony and saw T.K. playing a harmonica.

Rain- That's pretty.

T.K. was startled.

T.K.- Um, thanks, Rain. Did I wake up anyone else?

Rain- Actually, Wise Butt woke up a few people besides me. Said he had a dream and he looked like a ghost.

T.K.- That's strange

Rain sits next to T.K.

Rain- I liked what you played on the harmonica…

T.K.- Really, you do? Well, this used to be Matt's when we were younger and he played it a lot in the Digital World…

Rain- Hm… (snuggles next to T.K.) nice moon out here.

T.K.- Yeah… sometimes whenever I played this, I think about my time in the Digital World when I was 8…

Rain- Do you have anything to tell me? I won't tell any private ones…

T.K.- I pretty much trust you. Um, lesse… when we first got to the Digital World, there's this bad guy called Devimon.

Rain- Devimon? Ain't that the same guy you always get mad at when we were goin' against the Emperor?

T.K.- How did she know? Must've been Cody. Um, yeah… Matt's and the others' Digimon weren't strong enough, but Patamon Digivolved into Angemon for the first time and defeated Devimon, but…

Rain- But what?

T.K.- (sadness in his voice)… but, Angemon used up all of his energy and was disconfigured… I still got Patamon, but……I'll never forget what happened on that day- Matt, Tai, everyone else and especially me- we'll never forget about it.

Rain- (sniffling) That's sad………. Reminds me of our pet cat we had in America. His name was Sebastian, but when we moved out… we had to get rid of him. I liked that cat so much…

T.K.- Uh-oh. I think I'd said the wrong thing to Rain… It's OK… I'm sorry this brought up the memory of your cat… (hugs Rain)

Rain- ??? Th-th-thanks….T.K. Am I'm blushing? And crying at the same time? That's what I like about T.K.- he's so kind and sweet, not like a jerk like Davis or stubborn like Cody. And the looks are a plus!

T.K.- Wanna go to bed? You look very tired…

Rain- Yeah, but first, can I listen to your harmonica before we go to bed?

T.K.- (smiles) Sure.

Gets out the harmonica and plays it. Then, both goes to bed.

~*~