Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Thoughts ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~**Chapter Two- Thoughts**~

One morning, Crystal wakes up and makes pancakes for breakfast. Then, Willis wakes up and strolls over to Crystal.

Willis- Crystal?

Crystal- ? (looks at Willis) Willis? You're awake…

Willis- Smelt pancakes-Crystal style!

Crystal- Yep! (blush) Is Willis hitting on me again?

Willis- I hope I'm not hitting on Kris So… we haven't actually talked in a while… How's everyone?

Crystal- Well, everyone's the same, but Davis woke some of us up last night and it was strange… Yolei and I thought he had a scary dream…

Willis- When I sort of woke up, I thought he had a dream about him kissing Kari and T.K. beating him up.

Crystal- Be careful when you say that!!! Ashley'll kill you for saying that!!!

Willis- Oh… sorry. Does Ashley like Davis?

Crystal- … (nods)

Willis- ?! Them two? Y'know, if you think about it, they DO look cute together…

Ken- Who'll look cute together?

Crystal & Willis- Ken?!

Ken- I smell pancakes… done by Crystal…

Crystal- (blush) Yeh… (Willis looks a little hurt…)

Ken- Oh, I didn't notice Willis was up, too…

Willis- Yeah… Hey, Crystal? Can you-

Davis- BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain- PANCAKES!!!! YUM!!!!

Crystal- THEY'RE READY!!! GET'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!! Willis, did you just said something?

Willis- Um… never mind.

Everyone settles down and eats the pancakes.

Davis Ashley… I can't get her out of my mind… Does she…Naaaa! She's my best friend after all… (tries not to look at Ashley)

Cody- Davis? Is it just me or are you shaking?

Davis-Huh?

Kari- Yes, you been acting weird ever since you woke up in the middle of the night…

Ashley- Huh? (Davis jumps) Are you okay, Davis?

Davis- She's talking to me......Arg.... well, reply something, you idiot! Um, um… yeh, I'm fine…

Ashley- Are you sure? Do I sound really sincerely? I thought that's Yolei's and Mimi's department.... Why me?

Davis- Un-huh. Great job! I just hope Ashley didn't suspect.....

~*Later- Computer Lab*~

Rain- Well, that was strange… we didn't spot Arukenimon or Mummymon at all… Did they take a vacation?

Crystal- Yeah, a long permanent vacation…

Everyone laughs

Ken- We'll just wait what happens tomorrow…

~*Ashley and Rain's apartment*~

Ashley's lying in her bed, thinking…

Ashley- Davis seemed strange today.... like he had the same dream that I had..... (shudders) Creepy…