Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Fights ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~**Chapter Three- Fights**~

~*Next Day- Computer Lab*~

Everyone except Ken shows up.

Yolei- Ken's late again…

Ashley- He'll come, like always.

Crystal- He's also the type that'll never break his promise…

Kari- How do you know?

T.K. and Davis- She just- (noticed that they said it at the same time and glares at each other)

Rain- Uh-oh… I hate it when they say something at the same time, especially over Kari…

Ken arrives.

Ken- I'm sorry I was late. What's with T.K. and Davis?

Crystal- Let's just go to the Digital World and I'll explain what's going on…

~*Digital World*~

Yolei - This forest is dark; I can hardly see a thing!

Crystal- So much for the Control Spires though…

Digivices beeped

Ashley- A distress call…

Crystal- Uh-oh… I think it's Willis!!!

Rain- How do you know?!

Crystal- It seemed strange to me that Willis didn't write to me that he made it safely. I thought he forgot…

Cody- There's his signal though… (AWA: Whoops! Okay, Willis has a different Digivice, like the others, an orange one… Yeah, I know I could do better…)

Kari- But, it's definitely someone… we'll just find this guy, destroy a good patch of Control Spires, and get out of here.

Davis- Sounds good to me, milady! Let's go!!!

Ashley- I thought Davis was… nah! Never mind…*sigh*

Rain- Are you okay, Ash?

Ashley- It's nothing, sis. Let's just go…

Rain- ?!That's the first time that Ashley called me `sis' in a while… I think it's Davis…Ashley likes him! But… Somehow I got this funny feeling that he likes her, too…

Ken- This forest is too dark! Let's hold hands until we get out of this place!

Digidestined- Gotcha!

Ken- Hey, Crystal? (Crystal got near Ken) What's with T.K. and Davis?

Crystal- Arguing over Kari again… (flat)

Davis- Kari, if you get scared, hold my hand!

T.K.- Davis, that's mine. Kari, I'm closer, so hold on to mine!

Crystal- Who's hand am I holding???

Ken- Mine, but someone else has my other hand…

Yolei- Sorry, I thought it was Cody's.

Rain- Who's hand, besides Ashley's, am I holding???

Cody- …Mine.

Rain unleashes a disgusted look. Ashley gotten a little green and breaks her hand from Rain's and grabs Davis's.

Rain- HEY! Ashley!

Davis- What's with you?

Ashley- Heard a noise, so I decided to hold the `fearless' leader's hand.

T.K.- Perfect! Kari can hold my hand; Davis can hold Ashley's. Everyone's happy!

Davis- You'll be happy… (flat)

Ashley- (annoyed) Davis, do you have a problem? And so, with whom?

Davis- With T.K. always getting to Kari.

Ashley- That sort of sounds like Rain's problem… What about you, huh? What about me? !!! Uh-oh… I let that slipped out!

Davis- You're a good friend and all, but Kari's my girl.

Kari- No, I'm not.

Davis- But…but…

Everyone got out of the forest. T.K. lost it…

T.K.- She's NOT your girl and NEVER WILL be, Davis!

Crystal- Oh no, here we go again…

Rain- T.K.…

T.K.- Kari and I cared too much, so just back off!

Davis throws a punch and a fist fight begins… the other Digidestined stands on the sidelines while Ashley and Rain watches in horror.

Ken- Should we stop them?

Kari- No. Like Tai and Matt said, we'll just let them fight it out.

Ashley and Rain gives Kari a BIG dirty look.

Rain- I can't watch this!!! *hides her face in her hands and cries*

Ashley- (tears streamed down her face) Kari's an idiot, like Tai and Matt! Fights like this don't mean anything, except Davis fighting for something he'd never had! I don't care if this makes Davis and T.K. friends, this has to stop!!!

Cody- I'd never seen them go this far before…

Kari- No one has.

Ashley- This has to stop!!!! If no one's gonna do it, might as well be me! STOP THIS FIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (top of her lungs)

Davis and T.K. stops and Ashley marches up between them, not making eye contact.

Rain- I'd never thought Ashley'll do it. I thought it'll be Cody or Crystal, but…

Kari- You shouldn't do that, Ashley. If they fight it out now, they won't have to do it later.

Ashley- I don't care!!! I dunno about you, Kari, about caring about the guys' safety, but I do. This fight is pointless and stupid! (To Davis) Davis, I don't mean to intrude, but if you weren't so `blind' by Kari's `beauty', you would notice that she's not into you!!!

Crystal- Wow, Ash… Go tell him!

Rain- Do you know, too?

Crystal- Yep. Well… so does Willis, but he figured it out without me.

Ashley- You were just being stubborn and kept on believing that Kari's your girl… and… Oh man!!! I can't go on!!! Well…*gulp* here I go… that…I…

Rain and Crystal- C'mon, Ashley!!! You're almost there!

Ken- Are you two in this?

Crystal- Not really, but we do know…

Rain- …where Ashley's getting at.

Ashley- *sigh* That I liked you. I liked you so much, it hurts to see you with Kari and claim a love that was never yours… Forget it!!! I said too much! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, ALL OF YOU!!!!! *cries, runs away and yells back* ESPECIALLY YOU, DAVIS MOTOMIYA!!!!!!

Rain- Ashley!!! C'mon, Dogomon!!!

Icykamon- Ashley! Wait for me!!!

Yolei- Let's go, Hawkmon!

All five left to get Ashley…

Davis- I'd never knew…

Crystal- Of course you didn't, cuz your mind was too busy on Kari. Get the facts straight, Motomiya- Kari's not into you and she's with T.K.

Davis- At first, I'd thought that Ashley wasn't into me, so I'd acted. If I focus on Kari, I thought I could forget about my true feelings for Ashley.

Crystal- YOU WHAT!?!?!?!? WHY YOU-

Kari- You… liked Ashley? But, never told anyone??? Is this the reason why Ashley gets mad at me sometimes?

Davis- Now, she'll never talk to me again…

T.K.- It's not too late. She'll feel better when you tell her the truth.

Davis- Are… you sure?

Cody- Unfortunately, we know a little bit more about love than Davis…

Kari- *looks around* Is it just me or isn't Ashley, Rain, and Yolei was supposed to come back?

T.K.- It's like they're-

Arukenimon- Gone?

Digidestined jumped. They spun around to see Arukenimon and Mummymon in their human forms.

Ken- Arukenimon and Mummymon?!?! I thought we already defeated you!?!

Mummymon- Well, ever since BlackWarGreymon left to think about whatever…

Arukenimon-… we turned to an old friend of ours. Yesturday, we caught a blonde boy. (Crystal- Willis!) and recently, we caught three girls…

Davis- Ashley!!! Where did you-

???- Evil Gas!!!

A gas was released and Digidestined and Digimon coughed.

Osomon- What… *cough* the heck is this…*cough, cough* stuff?!

T.K.- I… *cough, cough* don't know…

Crystal- I'm…*cough* (passes out)

The others passed out, except Davis.

Davis-Arg……*cough, cough, cough* gotta… save…Ashley… (finally passes out…)

??_ Finally, we have all of the Digidestined now! You two just leave them to me and I'll invite you two specially for a sight of them being destroyed!!!

Mummymon- You got it, LordDevimon!!!

~*~

AWA:Uh-oh… Oh yeh, my lil' bro, DocDigi, and I claim LordDevimon, too!