Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Danger in Senses ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter Four- Danger in Senses*~

Starts as Ashley wakes up. She sees Davis, Icykamon, and Veemon.

Ashley- …??? Davis? Icykamon? Where?...

Davis- I really don't know, Ash. I was knocked out before I reacted…?! I can't say that I wanna know where they keep you!!! Then, you'll find out…

Ashley- Reacted to what?

Davis- That… where they keep Willis.

Ashley- ??? Is Davis what I'm thinking?! No way…He doesn't care about me? After what I said to him?!?!? I deserved to stay mad at him! Oh… well, he's been gone for a day…

Icykamon- I dunno about Davis, but I was worried about you!!! After you were kidnapped, I was worried that I wouldn't find you… Do me a favor and don't do that again!

~*T.K., Rain, Willis*~

Rain- I hope Willis is okay… it's been only a day to the real world since he's been kidnapped…

T.K.- I bet he'll be okay.

Terriermon- But…

Willis finally woke up.

Willis- Ra-Rain? T.K.? Where-?

Rain- It's OK. I've been knocked out, too. So has T.K.

Terriermon jumped into Willis's arms and Dogomon was in Rain's arms and Patamon was on T.K.'s head.

Willis- Where's Crystal? And the others?

T.K.- We really don't know, after what happened to Ashley…

Willis- What happened to Ashley?

~*Crystal, Ken, Kari*~

Crystal- There goes my winter vacation… (flat)

Ken- Don't give up, Crystal. After we find a way out of here, we'll find the others.

Kari- … (She suffered another headache…)

Crystal- What's wrong Kari?

Kari- I sense a new darkness. It's not from Arukennimon or Mummymon. He calls himself…

~*Cody, Yolei*~

Yolei- LordDevimon? Are you sure you weren't dreaming?

Cody- Mummymon said his name before I was knocked out…

Hawkmon- Without Gatomon, I can't DNA Digivolve…

Armadillomon- Can't become Shakkoumon without Patamon…

Cody- Maybe LordDevimon separated our partners and Digimon partners, so we can't DNA Digivolve easily…

~*Crystal, Ken, Kari*~

Kari- … Crystal? Ken? I got an idea for getting us and the others outta here.

Crystal- We already tried. Our Digimon can't bust us outta here. I'm not sure even Digmon can' drill us outta here.

Ken- Even though Cody and Armadillomon isn't here…

Kari- This is different. I'll e-mail Tai about our situation, have him round up our other friends, help us get outta here, and defeat LordDevimon.

Gatomon- OK… if I can only become Silphymon or Angewomon.

Osomon- Tiglemon. Tiglemon. WHY CAN'T I BECOME TIGLEMON?!?!

Crystal- If only Willis and Terriermon was here… -_-

Kari- I'll get to e-mailing… uh-oh… my D-terminal's battery is running low…

Crystal- Don't worry!

Ken- We'll help you e-mail.

Kari- OK. I tell you when if Tai sends in a response. (Crystal and Ken nods)

~*Real World~ Tai- Home*~

Tai was playing a computer game…

Tai- C'mon…c'mon… OH NO!!!! I BLEW UP AGAIN!!! *sigh* I guess I'm not as good as I thought… ? (notices he has a e-mail) E-mail from Kari? …(reads message) WHAT?!?!?!!??! THE OTHERS ARE IN TROUBLE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Tai logs off and writes a note: `Mom, I'm over at Izzy's house and Kari's still at Ashley's and Rain's. Tai.' Runs to Izzy's house.

~*Izzy's House*~

Tai comes and told Izzy about the situation.

Izzy- WHAT?!?!?! *gets off the computer and grads the phone* Phone Sora, Matt, and Joe?!?!

Tai- You're prepared… Um… yeah! Phone `em and tell `em to get over here!!!

~*Later…*~

Matt returns with Mimi.

Mimi- Thanks for getting me over here! I heard about the others…

Sora- I can't believe that there's a new darkness, especially that the name reminds me four years ago...LordDevimon…

Joe- And he kidnaps the others…

Tai- They are also out into separated rooms… But Kari said that she's with Crystal and Ken… I wonder where everyone else is?

Izzy- We'll contact our Digimon partners and go to LordDevimon's fortress.

Tai- Save the new Digidestined and defeat LordDevimon! If we can…

Matt- Why are you worrying? They have the power to DNA Digivolve…

Mimi- But the other problem is that… if Yolei isn't with Kari, and Gatomon can't DNA Digivolve with Hawkmon, then I bet the others who's Digimon DNA Digivolve with who can't do it either!

Izzy- Exactly!!!

Tai- Then, let's go!!!

Joe- Hey! Wait a second! We don't have a D-3 Digivice on us!

Tai- It's worth a try!

Izzy was scanning for a portal

Izzy- That's strange… there's a gate wide open… enough for us to go through!

Matt- Isn't that the same gate I used to get Mimi? But, I thought it was closed when we arrive…Now, it's opened again.

Tai- Well, let's go then!

Sora- Tai's right. Davis and the others are depending on us to help them!

Tai- C'mon, everyone! Let's!

Digidestined (older) - OK!

They go to the Digital World…

~*~