Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ To Love and Bust Out ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter Five- To Love and Bust Out*~

Dedication: Gundum200x, this chapter's dedicated to U!!! For making Dailey alive… speaking of Dailey, on with the chap!!!

~*Crystal, Ken, Kari*~

Kari read the message sent from Tai saying that they…

Kari- Tai and the others found their partners and on their way. Start spreading the word!

Crystal/Ken- Gotcha! / Okay, Kari.

They started to send e-mails…

~*Rain, T.K., Willis*~

T.K.- (writing back) Rain and Willis are also with me…

Willis- At least Crystal's okay…

Dogomon- If I was Icecoitismon… I would've whooped LordDevimon, Arukennimon, and Mummymon butt and- (Rain shakes her head) ……….. (flat)

~*Cody, Yolei*~

Cody- I'm with Yolei. Note to everyone, save your D-terminal's energy for emergencies, because we won't know if Tai and the others will show up soon…

~*Ashley, Davis*~

Veemon and Icykamon are asleep. Ashley was sitting down. Davis was looking out the window, looking for Tai and the others.

Davis- (writes) Ashley's with me… (AWA: They'll go `really' *sarcastic* Sorry.)

Ashley- Davis's been awfully been quiet… ever since I yelled at him… I wish I didn't do that…

Davis- Ashley isn't talking to me… is she still mad? Ashley… she's so… spiritual… somehow, she's different than Kari. Ashley's so… beautiful, too… Do I truly love her??? Ashley?

Ashley- Davis talked to me… My goodness… Ye-ye- yes, Davis? Oh no… I sound so nervous… -_-

Davis- Are you still… mad? At me?

Ashley- Was I? What was I mad about? Oh yeah… No. Not anymore…

Davis- That's a relief. But…

Ashley- I wonder… Does Davis??? I HAVE to know. Um… Davis? Do you remember?

Davis- About… you liked me? About…

Ashley- That I … I can't!!! No way, Ashley Ayaka Katrinka! Don't beat yourself up! You're better than that! Go for it! Like what Crystal and Rain would! …… I liked…you?

Davis- …….. No!!! I couldn't forget it! But… I do too. Yeah, you did.

Ashley- … (looks down) Davis'll never talk to me again…

Davis- But, also… (sits across from Ashley) I liked you too.

As the Child of Spirit and Mind was about to react in a way, the Child of Courage and Friendship leaned over and kissed her… about a few minutes later, they broke away… and blushing.

Ashley- Wow… Y'know, I'd never had a thought in the world that you would like me…

Davis- I had a crush on you, but I thought you weren't interested… so I pretended that if Kari's my girl, I would forget about my feelings about you… Is Ashley gonna blow? Just after we kissed? Y'know, it wasn't that bad… please, Ashley, don't blow up on me…*looks down*

Ashley- Y'know, GoggleBoy? *grabs Davis's attention* The power of true love doesn't work that way. I know this feeling, because…….. ASHLEY! What do you have to hold back? Was that kiss from a few minutes ago meaningless?! No! Not at all! Just go… I… had a crush on you, too. Except I didn't laid my eyes on T.K., or Ken, or Willis. Not one single bit, but you.

Davis-Wow… if I only-

Ashley gets close and they sit down, with Ashley's head on Davis's chest, trying to get warm with him, while Davis hugs Ashley…

Ashley- It's only in the past, Motomiya, it's only in the past…

~*Rain, T.K., Willis*~

Willis and the Digimon are asleep. T.K.'s playing the harmonica and Rain's eating a chocolate rice ball…

Rain- I'd never got to try these… they're so good!

T.K.- *stops playing* Can I have some?

Rain- ??? RAIN!!!! You're stalling over T.K. again! Give him the extra rice ball you stashed! Yeah, hang on a sec… *finds and tosses T.K. a chocolate rice ball*

T.K.- Thanks.

Rain- *blush* Anytime! ^_^

T.K.- *eats and pauses for a sec* I wonder if Kari's okay… I can't help stop thinking is she's in danger… It's not like that I don't trust Crystal, Ken, and Gatomon, but… what if????

Rain- ??? T.K. looks worried…Mebbe I should say something… T.K.? Are you okay?

T.K.- ? Rain's talking to me… I don't know if I should say that to her… well, she's different than Ashley, Rain shows her energetic spirit, while Ashley keeps everything cool … It's nothing, I'm worried about Kari though…

Rain- Oh…* in Rain's mind, a sheet of brand new glass breaks* He's……… into Kari… This is sad, sad for me… I'd always thought T.K. wasn't into her…

T.K.- Rain? Are you okay? (Rain nods) I'm going to sleep. Wake us up when Tai and the others come. *puts up his bucket hat* So much for beds… *falls asleep*

Rain cries softly and gets his bucket hat…

Rain- I'd always thought T.K. liked me, ever since he'd hugged me that night… I guess I've been fooling myself… If… T.K. only knew… *hugs T.K.'s bucket hat close to her heart…*

Dogomon wakes up.

Dogomon- Rain??? Are you okay?

Rain- *sniff, sniff* Dogomon… *hugs her Digimon partner…* I've been a fool…

Dogomon- It's okay, just tell me what happened…

They go over a corner and Rain tells all…

~*Older Digidestined*~

Tai and the others arrive a few miles where they could see a Darkness symbol.

Tai- It's LordDevimon's place alright!

Agumon- But, without Warp-Digivolving or Digivolving to Ultimate, we can't beat this guy!!!

Izzy- I looked at his profile, he's an Ultimate, but pretty strong for one!

Matt- Great! With six Champions, plus, ten more… with all 16 Champions, I don't think we have a chance!

Joe- how about we just find the others and leave before LordDevimon attacks!

Mimi, Sora, Palmon, and Biyomon finds a tag, with a Mind crest in it.

Sora- Everyone! Look what we found! *everyone saw it!* It has a crest in it!

Tai- Does it look like Ashley's crest? But, I thought she already has her Spirit Crest…

Izzy- Prodigious! (Everyone: What?!...?!) *All notice that not only the Tag w/h the Mind crest is glowing orange, but the other side is glowing with a purple color) A combined colors of Spirit and Mind… Could this be a Tag for TWO CRESTS?!?!?

Mimi- What??? I thought our old Tags had only one crest and now Ashley has two?

Izzy- That's right… I guess.

Tai- We'll find the others and give Ashley the tag, if it's her's…

Izzy- That's where I was getting at!

Tentomon- This does sound confusing, but we'll do it!

Tai- Alright, everyone! To LordDevimon's Fortress!

Digidestined- Yeah! Let's go!!!

*LordDevimon's POV*

LordDevimon- The calvary… well, I should get ready for my guests… I don't wanna be rude, since I'll destroy them along with the others!!! Especially the Child of Spirit and Mind!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~