Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Battle it out of the Soul ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter Seven- Battle it Out of the Soul*~

LordDevimon- You Digidestined think you can defeat me?!

Mimi- Of course we do! What kind of dumb question is that?!

Rain- Does the answer get anymore obvious than this?!

Cody- We do have it. We have the strength to stop you!

Joe- Even if we are not at full strength, we can do it!!!

Ken- We have five DNA's and six Champions! How can we not lose?!

LordDevimon- Hm… no fear and hope in you all… Darkness Siren!

A *very!* high pitched siren was let out and the Digidestined and Digimon was sorta hindered by it. It also broke the windows of the fortress.

LordDevimon- Are you afraid? Ready to surrender to the darkness?

Tai- I'll never give up, that's for sure!

Sora- We came too far as friends to be defeated and surrender by some pitch?!

Matt- Is this guy a idiot? Surrender over some noise?! If Garurumon can put up with it, I can too!

Kari- Surrender?! As the former bearer of the Crest of Light, I won't!

Crystal- I don't care what darkness that crazy Digimon is from! We'll beat him to the ground though!

Davis- Over my dead body he'll destroy my girl or make us surrender! I WON'T let that scum destroy Ashley!!! And I know we'll never surrender!

Ashley- If LordDevimon wants me gone, he'll have to deal with my friends!!!

Shivmon- I won't let you destroy Ashley, you darkness-infested freak!!! *shows her ice*

LordDevimon- Ooo! I'm soo scared! Heck, my wings are shaking!

Angemon- You're not intimidating us!

LordDevimon- What if I am?

Greymon- I had enough! Let's go!

Tai- Davis! Have the others DNA Digivolve while we hold on to LordDevimon, okay!?

Davis- Gotcha! Ken!?

Ken- I had enough too! Stingmon!

ExVeemon… Stingmon…

DNA Digivolve to… Paildramon!

Nefertimon reverts back to Gatomon.

Kari- Yolei!? Is Aquilamon…?

Yolei- Yep! Let's do this!

Aquilamon… Gatomon…

DNA Digivolve to… Silphymon!

Willis- Crystal!!!

Crystal- Yeah, yeah, I know! So's TerraOsomon!

Gargomon… TerraOsomon…

DNA Digivolve to… Tiglemon!

T.K.- Hey, Cody! Is Ankylomon ready!?

Cody looks at Ankylomon; he nods and Cody nods back.

Ankylomon… Angemon…

DNA Digivolve to… Shakkoumon!

Rain- Let's do it, Ash!!!

Ashley nods and before they react, LordDevimon saw it and pushed the six Champions away and…

LordDevimon- Dark Shockwave!

A huge shockwave was heading to Ashley and Rain, but their Digimon partners pulls them out of the way, but the tremor form the shockwave kind of knocked them off balance… Rain and Coyotemon were slammed into the wall and Ashley was thrown off Shivmon and is near a edge where she hangs on for her life…

LordDevimon- Got her where I want her!

Davis- ASHLEY!!!!!!

T.K.- Rain… RAIN!!!! *tries to pull her up and Coyotemon de-digivolves to Dogomon and Matt carried Dogomon…. T.K. checked Rain…* She's still breathing…Rain… wake up…Rain? Rain???

Matt- Just take care of her `til then! Ashley's in danger!

Kari- DAVIS!

Davis rushes to Ashley… She slipped, but Davis grabs her wrist and Ashley's trying to get herself up.

LordDevimon- Curse that boy!!! I'll destroy him as well! Darkness Shockwave!

Another earth-shattering shockwave was aiming at Ashley and Davis, but Shivmon gets them out of the way.

Ashley- Shivmon!!!

Shivmon- What are partners for?

LordDevimon- Darn angel…

Paildramon- All together! Desperado Blaster!

Silphymon- Static Force!

Shakkoumon- Kachina Bomb!

Tiglemon- Reverse Pulsar!

Hits LordDevimon hard and then he gets up…

LordDevimon- You Digimon… just expect to win with one hit? Think again!

Tiglemon- I can't believe it! I thought that finished him off!

LordDevimon- I have one special present for the Spirit and Mind child! *Ashley gasps* Dark Shockwave!

A mini shockwave was again aimed for Ashley and then…….. Davis stepped in and took the blast and crashed into Ashley… *grab a tissue! Sniff…*

Yolei- ASHLEY!!! DAVIS!!!

LordDevimon- That goggled persistent brat!

Ashley regained contentious and finds Davis looking lifeless…

Ashley- Davis?.... *checked for breathing* Davis?

Davis- (feebly) Ash…ley? You…….okay?

Ashley- (crying) Yeah……….. Why did you do it???

Davis- I…couldn't just watch that……crazy maniac…trying to destroy you……. Besides….I will…..

Ashley- No, Davis. Don't do this to me…

Davis- Just…remember… that…I…….love you…forever… *passed out, but still breathing*

Ashley- (crying hard) No! No! Davis!!!! COME BACK!!! COME BACK!!!!

Crystal- Ashley…

Ashley- I cared too much about you too lose you… You helped me, now it's my…turn… *hugs him* I love you, Davis!!!

Ashley's tag is *really!* glowing with brilliance and blinds LordDevimon

LordDevimon- What's this?!?!!?! It's hurting me!!!

Shivmon- Oh!!!!! I feel power surging through me!!!!

Ashley- SHIVMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAG AND CRESTS ACTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!

Shivmon Digivolve to… *angel feathers circle around Shivmon and she slowly gains some additional armor and a whitish gold staff with very bluish feathers. Shivmon's helmet adds some more and adds feathers from the side and calls her Ultimate form…* MagnaShivmon!!!

~*~

AWA- Seriously, folks! You don't wanna miss Chapter Eight for the conclusion of the fight!!!