Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Does Love Conquer All? ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter Eight- Does Love Conquer All?*~

Shivmon Digivolve to… MagnaShivmon!!!

Ashley- Magna…*sniff* Shivmon???

T.K- Is that Shivmon's Ultimate form??? She looks sort of like MagnaAngemon… in a way…

LordDevimon- Aw, man! Just what I need! And before I destroyed the kid!

MagnaShivmon- I'd warned you once and you blew it, LordDevimon. You think you can destroy the Spirit in everyone by destroying Ashley… Now, it's your turn to feel pain for everyone!

LordDevimon- Really, my dear? Let's see who can do this. Darkness Shockwave!

MagnaShivmon- Giga Ice Burst!

While they fight…

Tai- We can't stay around! We gotta get out of here!

T.K.- C'mon, Rain…

Everyone left except Ashley and Davis… before they reached it, a door was slammed in front of them…

Ashley- HEY!!! The door!

LordDevimon- Got her before it was too late…

MagnaShivmon- Ashley! Get out of the way!

Ashley- Aah! *tries to dodge the blasts until…*

MagnaShivmon- Spiritual Bubble!

A cast of a light bluish bubble was casted around Ashley and Davis and nullifies LordDevimon's attacks.

MagnaShivmon- The bubble won't last until then… I MUST defeat this monster before he does anymore damage to the Digidestined and the Bearer of Spirit and Mind- ASHLEY! LordDevimon, over here! *got his attention* Heaven's Attack!

LordDevimon- Dark Doomsday!

Both attacks collide…

Ashley- MagnaShivmon!

MagnaShivmon- Ashley!!! Don't worry! I'm fine!!! I can defeat this fiend!

LordDevimon- How are you gonna do that? Have someone help you when there is no escape!?

Angemon- You are wrong.

LordDevimon- ???

Angemon- Hand of Fate!

Hits LordDevimon in the back… Angemon goes over to protect Ashley and Davis.

MagnaShivmon- Angemon! Protect Ashley!!!

Angemon- That's what I'm here for…

Ashley- Where's T.K.?!

T.K.- *peaked out behind Angemon* I'm here! Don't worry! I'm worried about your sister though…

T.K.- We need to get out of here!

Ashley- I can't leave without MagnaShivmon!

The same door that locked in the other Digidestined was broken by the other's Digimon.

Matt- Are you alright, Ash?

Ashley- Yeah, but I'm worried about MagnaShivmon though…

Greymon- Guys? *the other Digimon nods…* We're gonna give our power to MagnaShivmon…

Nefertimon- I don't think there's a chance that she'll accept, because…

MagnaShivmon- Why won't you go down!?

LordDevimon- That's what we try to do best!

Ashley- I have to do something! To help out MagnaShivmon…but, what can I do??? What would Davis do??? I'd promised that I'd helped him…Davis and Veemon has a great friendship bond…He wants the darkness to be defeated so bad…like me… I wonder??? *puts her Digivice close to her heart* I know you can do this, MagnaShivmon! We're just not ready to surrender to the darkness. Heck, WE WON'T!!!

A brilliance glow shines from Ashley's Digivice

ExVeemon- Hey! This looks like our chance! Let's go!

The Digimon gives their energy to Ashley's Digivice and it caused them to go back to Rookie levels and Champion for Gatomon. The, the energy from Ashley's Digivice was transferred to MagnaShivmon.

MagnaShivmon- I feel a lot more power than before! Thank you, Ashley and you guys, the DigimonNo more games, LordDevimon!

LordDevimon- I thought we were-

MagnaShivmon- Shut up! I'm sick of your sadistic ways! It ends NOW! *a whirlpool of powerful angelic energy was brewing from her staff…* Heaven's Power of Spirit!!!

The powerful blow as unleashed and ripped through LordDevimon like he was a rag doll… LordDevimon fell down…

LordDevimon- Well… this hit's gonna make me… Ka…zumi… I'd failed you… (silent at the last words…)

Then, LordDevimon was gone… disconfigured in the air… MagnaShivmon reverts to Iciamon…

Iciamon- *phew!!!* So that's how… it feels like... to be… an Ultimate angel type… *passes out* Thank you, Ashley… *fell asleep*

Ashley- *sigh* No more… Mr. Nice …Digimon to LordDevimon… Did he say someone's name...Naa!!! But, I could've sworn it was Kazumi… oh well…

Davis finally opened his eyes

Davis- What happened to LordDevimon???

Everyone jumped, especially Ashley…

Ashley- DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs him* I'd thought I would never see you again!!!

Davis- You're happy to see me??? Duh!!! You said you loved her, Bonehead! Wise Butt! *Davis looked at everyone else and they nod, we know*

Davis- I'm happy to see you too… Ashley… my girl…

Ashley- *gasps happily and cries softly* I'd also never had a thought in the world that you would also say that I'm your girl…

Davis again kisses Ashley on the lips, in front of everyone… The other Digidestined turned around, but their faces were saddened with view of T.K. trying to revive Rain…

T.K.- *sadness in his eyes* Rain? Tell me you're gonna be okay…

~*~

AWA- The battle's over but the story's not done yet…Poor T.K…. Do you think he has the same feelings as Rain for him???