Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Romances, and Reality ❯ Time Can Heal ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter Nine- Time can Heal*~

Note- To not get anyone confused, this chapter is set a few days later from the end of Chapter eight… let's get to it!

~*T.K.*~

T.K. is going up in the elevator to Ashley and Rain's home. He is holding a small bouquet of flowers, a chocolate rice ball, and a card saying that, `I'm sorry'…

T.K.- I was supposed to meet Kari at the movies for Christmas, but… I can't help wondering if Rain's gonna be okay…She was so lifeless when I tried to revive her and…Why do feel so much affectionate to Rain? Because she was abused by the power of the darkness when they were trying to destroy Ashley??? Naaa. Rainey's just a good friend who understands…Kari, too.

T.K. knocks on the door and Ashley, who looks very tired, opens it…

Ashley- Oh…hi, T.K….

T.K.- Hey, Ash… you look very tired. Did you get some sleep?

Ashley- Some. I'm just really worried about Rain… My mom is here, originally for a Christmas visit, but she heard about Rain's condition…Come on in.

T.K. came in and went straight to Rain's room, where he sees Rain on the bed and next to her is Ashley's and Rain's mom, Ms. Katrinka (AWA- The gals' parents are divorced and their dad's out of contact…)

Ms. Katrinka- Um… hello. Who are you?

Ashley- T.K.'s one of our friends, Mom.

Ms. Katrinka- Oh, I see. Are those gifts for Rain?

T.K.- ? *looks down at his stuff* Yes, Ms. Katrinka.

Ms. Katrinka- Just leave them there and I'm sure Rain will appreciate it… I'm glad my daughters has a good sense of friendship. You all seem very nice. *looks over to Rain* My poor, poor baby… Of course, Rainey'll kill me for saying that. *giggles*

T.K.- Will she be alright?

Ms. Katrinka- Are you saying that she isn't?

T.K.- Um… no- ye-no-…no, Ms. Katrinka, I'm not. I'm just worried that-

Ms. Katrinka- It's okay, T.K.. I understand.

T.K.- It's my fault that Rain's in this condition…if she only…*flashback when Rain and Coyotemon rammed into the wall and the sight of Rain's face changed from pain to blank…END flashback* I'm sorry, Rain… I should've done something…so you'll be okay…I'm very sorry…

Ashley- *peeks from the door* Mom? You have a phone call.

Ms. Katrinka- ? Okay… *gets the phone*

Both Ashley and Ms. Katrinka left... T.K. took in Ms. Katrinka's place and sat next to Rain… his right hand was holding one of Rain's hands and his left fingers were caressing Rain's hair to her cheek.

T.K.- (softly) God, Rain… I'm so sorry. I should've done something… to prevent you from this condition…I'm so, so sorry… and I…

T.K. kissed Rain on the cheek and he left…

~**Rain's Dream**~

Shows Rain in a pitch dark place…

Rain- I can't see a thing… Dogomon? Ashley? Mom? T.K.??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *broke down crying*

Then, a million voices were heard, randomly….

Voice #1- What a crybaby!

Voice #2- Where is the peppy Rain Katrinka, huh?

Rain- SHUT UP!!! I don't recognize you!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE, HELP!!!

Voice #3- Always crying for someone...

Voice #1- Which they aren't around!!!!

The voices started to call Rain vile names and then, there's light shining down Rain.

Voice #2- Aaahh! Light!

Voice #4- Light! Light! Go away!!!!

Voice #5- Did Rain change the light bulb??? IT'S ANNOYING!!!!

T.K. (???)- Rain! Rain! Rain!!!

Rain- Huh??? T.K? And Pegasusmon???

T.K.- C'mon, Rain. Everyone's waiting… Take my hand!

Rain- Oh, okay!!! *gets T.K.'s hand and rides behind T.K.*

Pegasusmon- The darkness really needs a new light bulb anyway. Let's go!

They ride out of the darkness and into the Digital World.

Rain- Thank you…

T.K.- Your mom and Ashley are worried about you. Even the Digidestined, too. And… especially me.

Rain- You are??? I'm sorry I made you worry…

T.K.- It wasn't your fault to begin with. It's LordDevimon himself that tried to harm Ashley, when you're in the way…

Rain- Mmm. *hugs him* Thank you…

~*End Dream*~

~*Ashley and Rain- Home~ the next day*~

Rain finally woke up and saw T.K. and heard Ashley and Kari talking…

Rain- ………. *opens her eyes groggily and her vision clears and sees T.K.* T.K.???

T.K.- ?!?!?! Rain?! Are you okay!?

Rain- I had this strange dream… I was lonely and there was these voices that called me names, saying that I wasn't strong enough… then, you came (T.K.- Me???)… riding Pegasusmon and getting me out of there… Other than that and my back sorta hurts, I'm okay… when I was also sleeping, I felt a warm something my cheek… I thought it was my mom… is it?

T.K.- *blushes* Um...... I feel weak at the knees... I ...I....

Rain- Yo-yo-you did???

T.K.- Um.... Yes, it was me...

Rain- Oh... *hugs him and kisses him on the cheek* Thank you.

Ashley- Rain????

Rain and T.K. saw Ashley and Ms. Katrinka in the doorway, surprised.

Ms. Katrinka- RAIN!!!

Rain- Mo-mo-mo... Mom??? *hugs her*

Ms. Katrinka- Oh... my baby...

Rain- Uh...*blushes and smiles at T.K. He smiles back*

~*Later- Crystal was also there*~

Rain- Oh!!! It feels good to be me again!!! Did Shivmon???

Ashley- Yep. She digivolved into MagnaShivmon and whooped LordDevimon's butt... before he whooped mine and Davis...

Rain- Davis??? What happened to him???

Crystal- ... I hate repeating stuff...

*After the recap...*

Ashley- And that's how it was.

Rain- Oh!!! Thank you for the heads up!!!

Crystal- Anytime! *Rain was leaving* Hey!!! We're not done yet!!!

Rain- What?!??!

Ashley- Some of our friends told us that this Friday's a lock-in at school! All the older Digidestined and Ken are invited, cuz we got permission to!!!

Rain- Is...everyone gonna be there???

Crystal- Yep!

Rain- Even...T.K.???

Ashley- Last time I checked, yep.

Rain- Okay... thank you...

Ashley and Crystal- Anytime!

~*~

AWA- This is good (again, in my opinion)... the next chapter is my last chapter... (kinda sad... well, to celebrate the end of the school year... next time, I'll be Freshman! *9th*). Hopefully you enjoy it! Wait for the last chapter!