Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Devimon's saga ❯ Deadly Massacre! Arrival in Air Dragon Village ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes: This chapter will not be the last time Maildramon is seen, though he will not appear for a while. I hope this re-written chapter clears up at least one of the mysteries of this fanfic, though there are still plotholes in existence. I apologize for how short this chapter is, but I was splitting the events of one chapter in to two, and it did go from very rushed to as slow as I could make it, so unfortunately this chapter is by far the shortest one in this fic. If you do not understand most of the omake, please note it's goal is to be more confusing then Excel Saga.

Eleven beams of light were sent out, 1 from each of Qinglongmon's digicores, except the twelfth which was fully guarding the barrier. Clouds appeared in the sky above the houses of the chosen children(Well, the Japanese group at least.), and lights of many colors hit each one of the group except for Jou, who was too busy with other things to save the digital world. Their digimon also came, returning to their world that they had left behind to stay with their chosen children 3 years ago. Each chosen was worried for the digital world, Takeru hoping desperately that Devimon had not returned. They arrived in the Gear Savanna, or more accurately above the Gear Savanna, in a village of Airdramon.

Yamato was the first to speak. "Where are we?" he asked, having never seen this part of the digital world before, despite their numerous adventures on File Island, not one of the chosen children had been to the Gear Savanna.

"Welcome to the Air Dragon village. We are currently cruising over the Gear Savanna at an altitude of 1500 meters, hope you enjoy your flight." One of the younger Airdramon in the village said, wondering what those strange creatures accompanying the digimon were. "Forgive me for my rudeness, but what species are you, I've never seen anything like you before?" It asked, addressing the chosen children.

"It's a long story, but we're from another world." Koushirou responded, unsure whether he wanted the Airdramon to be aware of the chosen children, and expect great things from them only to have it's hopes dashed when it realized how powerless the group had become, or to not know the legend and bother them with all sorts of questions about their world and such. Either way, it wouldn't be good. "Our race is commonly referred to as humans."

"Humon?" The Airdramon asked, mishearing Koushirou, and causing the chosen of curiosity to sweatdrop. "I've never heard of them before. I should alert the village elder, it's strange enough for a normal digimon to fall out of the sky, but this is one I haven't even heard of before, and they don't seem related to Dino Humon either, like the name implies." He thought, and flew off to the main shrine of the city.

"I know you are in closer contact with the digital world then I am these days, Patamon, so have you heard anything?" Takeru asked, the rage that had been kept within him for so long soon to erupt, he had felt the chill caused by Devimon's revival, and was sure it had to do with this world.

"No, I haven't heard much. I do hear a lot of stuff of massive importance, but File is rather isolated from the rest of this world, despite it becoming a tourist attraction of sorts after the Devimon incident." Patamon replied, but mentioning Devimon's name was not a good idea for Takeru emotionally.

"Patamon, please don't remind me." Takeru replied, the horror still not having passed from Angemon's death in combat with Devimon even six years from the day.

After a while of waiting, and wondering what the heck was going on, the village elder that the Airdramon had referred to arrived.

Unlike most of the Air dragon village,

who were Airdramon, their elder was a Maildramon. A long-necked dragon, covered in a tough steel armor. As it flew in to identify the strange creatures, it suddenly stopped, catching sight of the former digimon kaizer. "Are you not content destroying our village once?" It growled angrily at Ken, still recognizing him despite the difference in appearance he had as the kaizer. "What is the meaning of this, coming with only more of your race and some child level digimon?"

"I am not the digimon kaizer." Ken replied through clenched teeth.

"So, there is another human with a Wormmon partner and the same face as the kaizer in this world." Maildramon replied, sarcastically.

"I left the identity of the kaizer behind years ago, and am truly sorry for what I have done." Ken responded, hoping the elder of the village he had

decimated as the digimon kaizer would forgive him.

"Leave this village, kaizer. Even if I did believe you, I'm sure the Airdramon in this town would be happy to assassinate you for what you've done." Maildramon answered, and then turning to the others with them, asked "Who might you people be?"

"You know of the kaizer incident, and the whole thing with the dark masters, correct?" Taichi asked, hoping things could be explained easily.

"Yes, I remember that. According to rumor, beings from another world that can make digimon evolve saved them. The digimon were, in their child stage, V-mon, Agumon, Patamon, Piyomon…" Maildramon responded, beginning to list the digimon of the chosen children(Though leaving out Wormmon.), and getting the chosen children excited that he was finally getting it.

"What an odd coincidence, you seem to beings from another world, and you have almost the exact same digimon as well. Do you know the chosen?" The senile dragon digimon asked, causing the humans and their digimon to facefault.

"No, we are the heroes from another world." Koushirou responded, getting quite annoyed with the silver dragon's foolery.

"So, what brings you back to the digital world." Maildramon replied, a bit of concern in his voice. "Is some other great evil threatening us?"

"We know very little about it, having just been summoned here ourselves. But we believe this world is in danger once more." Takeru responded, having felt the evil force on File Island.

"I see. I will begin evacuation preparations at once, though it will take a week to evacuate fully." Maildramon responded, quite a bit of fear in his voice that they would not have enough time, and flew off to prepare the evacuation to Factorial Fortress.

"Poor Airdramon. They're sure to be attacked before the evacuation is completed, and the village will be enslaved once more." Hikari said sadly, as the Airdramon began to evacuate, but they couldn't leave fast enough. Hours passed, and upon learning of the location of Devimon's next attack, Leomon arrived at Air Dragon village.

"You are not safe here" Leomon roared "You must hide, Devimon has returned." A look of terror came over the faces of Takeru and Patamon, but the others were at least glad that the knowledge had been gained.

"So, it was as we feared. The Airdramon are retreating to factorial town, but there isn't enough time." Taichi replied. "We'll do what we can to hold them off, but most of them will be doomed.

Back on Infinity Mountain, Fallen Devimon motioned to Lady Devimon to follow her. "They have returned. It's time." Fallen Devimon took flight, with the succubus digimon not far behind.

Fallen Devimon appeared in the sky above the Airdramon village, his very appearance terrifying. His wings of darkness were ready to strike. The chosen children's digimon each prepared to evolve, to stop the demon. Takeru was hopeless, and he saw in his mind Devimon's evil wing attack crushing Angemon, his digimon partner dead, and Devimon taking over the digital world. He could not allow that to happen, but with the crest of hope gone, and Qinglongmon needing his digicore back to prevent Demon and Dagomon from entering the digital world, there was no digimon with the power to stop him. The world would end.

"Well, I should probably gain some forces in this village." Fallen Devimon said coldly, preparing to attack.

"Allow me. Darkness" Lady Devimon began, but her arm was blocked by the composition digimon.

"And let you gain slaves to use against me? I think not. Darkness gear wave!" Fallen Devimon yelled, enslaving half of the Airdramon village in one attack, as Maildramon tried to escape with the other Airdramon still in the village, but could the chosen children hold Devimon off long enough?

"Agumon Shinka, Greymon!" The yellow lizard's skin turned orange, and he began to change and grow until he resembled a Tyrannosaur. A brown, metal helmet appeared on his head, sharp white fangs appeared in his mouth, silver claws came from his limbs, and three horns grew on him, one in the front of his head, and two on each side of the top.

"Gabumon Shinka, Garurumon!" The fur coat on Gabumon grew to cover the full body, as the four front legs merged into 2. His legendary fur became white, with some blue stripes on his body. His size increased until it was as big as Greymon.

"Piyomon Shinka, Birdramon!" The chocobo's feathers turned orange, as it grew greatly in size. It began to resemble a bird of prey, and flames ran through its body. The beak turned into a long, dinosaur-like bill.

"Palmon Shinka, Togemon!" The small plant grew greatly, as it's shape changed to that of a cactus, many needles growing on the body. The flower on Palmon's head remained, and the cactus had no branches. It did have two arms, each ending in a boxing glove.

"Tentomon Shinka, Kabuterimon!" The red beetle turned blue, and thinned out quite a bit. The body grew greatly in size, and a horn appeared on the top of the head. Something of a natural helmet grew to protect the head and horn.

"Hawkmon Shinka, Aquillamon!" The small bird became a red and white eagle, of gigantic proportions. Two black horns appeared on its head.

"V-mon Shinka, XV-mon!" V-mon grew in size, to something around the size of an adult humanoid, no where near the others in size. An X appeared on the chest, and it became bipedal, and appeared somewhat older.

"Armadimon Shinka, Ankylomon!" The body grew greatly, while the shell hardened. Spikes appeared on the shell and tail, and the face resembled an ankylosaur more.

"Wormmon Shinka, Stingmon!" The body grew, similar to how V-mon's did. The face became more buglike, and the eyes turned compound.

"Patamon Shinka, Patamon." Patamon attempted to evolve to Angemon, but Takeru's lack of hope prevented anything from happening.

"Patamon, run for it!" Takeru yelled, wanting his digimon to survive, and not get slaughtered attempting to stop devimon. "Leave with the Airdramon!"

"No way Takeru, I must protect you. Even if Devimon is bigger and stronger and two levels of evolution higher then me and," Patamon said, trying to be brave but actually terrified, and sad that he would fail his partner. He was not fooling Takeru, however.

"Air Shot!" Patamon yelled, charging at devimon and shooting a blast of air out of his mouth. The blast bounced harmlessly of Devimon's skin, and deflected into the air.

"Well Angemon, we meet again." Fallen Devimon taunted, reaching out a tentacle and grabbing Patamon, as more Airdramon fled the village. At this, Takeru ran for Devimon, trying to save his partner but knowing he couldn't. A ray of darkness hit him, sending him flying back a hundred feet and falling on his face. At this, Takeru seemed to go into a trance, repeating to himself about how both worlds are doomed. Devimon tightened his grip on Patamon, and Patamon screamed out in pain. A look of shock and pity came over Sora's face, as she was mentally willing Takeru not to lose hope.

"Fox Fire!" Garurumon yelled, a blast of blue fire heading towards devimon, which he seemed to absorb.

"Beast King Fist!" Leomon attacked a wave of energy in the shape of a lion speeding towards Fallen Devimon, then dissipating in the air around him. Leomon could tell it was Devimon's doing, as his attacks do not normally fizzle out like this.

"Keep it up, more Airdramon are escaping." Taichi whispered, hoping that Devimon wouldn't hear.

"Foolish chosen children, do you actually think you can stop me" Fallen Devimon taunted, and then raised his wings. "Evil Wing!" A blast of darkness spread out, knocking each of the chosen children's digimon over, except for Patamon, who screamed out as the black tentacle tightened.

"Stop you? We've already won." Daisuke retorted, as Fallen Devimon began wondering what he was talking about, the other digimon had time to put in one deadly attack.

"Fox Fire!"

"Mega Flame!"


"Fire Flapping!"

Three blasts of fire shot at Fallen Devimon and combined in midair to form one blazing fireball, which the demon lord was not certain of his ability to counter.

"Energy bomb!" A blast of energy shot from the Metal Mamemon cannon on Fallen Devimon's arm, repelling the attack, as even more Airdramon escaped. Noticing the fleeing Airdramon, Fallen Devimon found all the ones still within range and attacked!

"Darkness Gear Wave!" Another sixth of the Airdramon were taken, but a third of the village, including their elder Maildramon, had managed to escape to factorial fortress.

"Let's stop him" Ken and Daisuke said simultaneously, and Stingmon and XV-mon begin to combine, as clearly they wouldn't stand a chance otherwise.

"XV-mon!"

"Stingmon!"

"Jogress Shin," at this point, with the digimon attempting to fuse, they were cut off. A large, dark three-pronged claw was sticking through XV-mon's neck. XV-mon tried to gasp for air, but the claw was choking him.

"V-mon" Daisuke cried out in rage, angered at Fallen Devimon.

"Die!" Fallen Devimon said, exacting his vengeance. Not only would this be the end of XV-mon, and he did like doing things of that sort very much, but it would also help him exact vengeance against Angemon, by making the angel know how vulnerable he was, and possibly killing a close friend. Fallen Devimon's claw arced quickly upward, and XV-mon's horned head was detached from his body. Usually, digimon would be reborn, but this time, it wasn't the case. Fallen Devimon kept XV-mon's head and ate it, to ensure no revival would happen(And making most of the digimon there vomit.)

"Nooooooooo! V-mon" Daisuke cried, falling to his knees in sadness, wondering why he couldn't save V-mon.

"Welcome to File Island, and now what you've all been waiting for. The second part." is said as Takeru and Sora become super deformed, and leap out from behind a curtain. Suddenly, a super-deformed elf falls through a portal in time. "You ripped off our omake beginning!" she yells, delivering a quick kick to Chibi-Takeru's head.

"Get back to your own series", super deformed Patamon begins, but then SD Takeru stops him. A big, disembodied voice speaks "I couldn't think of anything better." The other Super Deformed chosen children suddenly appear, as do super deformed versions of Leomon and Fallen Devimon.

"Run for it!" SD Leomon yells, as SD Fallen Devimon kills him.

"What are you so surprised about?" Super Deformed Tailmon asks Hikari. "He dies all the time."

"Mwhahahahaha cough cough hahaha." Super Deformed Fallen Devimon laughs, then his face falls off revealing Raistlin. The chosen children do an anime face-fault.

"I mustn't run away." Super-deformed Takeru says, and Chibi-Miyako promptly slaps him.

"Why didn't it work?" Miyako's SD counterpart asks to herself. "It works on everyone else."

"I mustn't run away." Takeru repeats

"Why don't you just go perfect?" SD-Deedlit asks, and Super Deformed Hikari gets a look of wondering on her face about how someone from Lodoss would know this, and then nods in agreement.

"I mustn't run away" Takeru says yet again.

"Who do you think you are, Shinji Ikari?" Chibi-Miyako asks, utterly confused.

A giant anime sweatdrop appears from the sky. "Now how did that spell go again, oh I remember now, Mana of all creation become a mist of timeline updating." The author yells, and Super-Deformed Hikari responds "Oh I remember now, Piemon destroyed our crests as he traveled through Heaven's Gate, and Qinglongmon needs his digicore back so he can guard our world from the dark ocean.

A giant hat falls out of the sky, and lands on the floor. "My Hat!" The author screams.

"We'll be seeing you." Takeru, Sora, Patamon, and Piyomon, all say, while waving goodbye.