Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Devimon's saga ❯ Fiery battle! The phoenix is reborn! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes: Please R/R this fanfic. My last chapter only got one review, and it took me a week to start this one. I want to know what people think of this. Flame if you must, but I at least want to know someone is reading this. I will review all of your fanfics in exchange if you do so. Also, I think I should note that the black gears in use by Fallen Devimon and Lady Devimon are stronger then those of Devimon, and digimon controlled by them can speak, though Fallen Devimon controls what they say, and are not merely mindless killing machines. Also, Devidramon and Ogremon both are not given black gears, as Devimon trusts them enough to let them remain free (Unlike Lady Devimon who is immune to black gears, wielding them herself.), and does not want the risk of them being freed during combat. Also, unlike in the games, in this Infinity mountain is near grey lord's mansion and the great canyon, with the village of new beginnings somewhere in the middle, and does not rise up from File City. Also, though I had intended to go with Hikandromon, as the story developed, I have changed my mind, and will instead go with Angewokari, as I can write it better, and it makes more sense for the fic in question. Ex-Tyrannomon evolved from the Tyrannomon that joins the city in digimon world. Now, let chapter 3(Fiery battle! The phoenix is reborn!) begin.

Takeru and Sora had just left the network of tunnels below the surface to return to file island. Takeru was trying to regain his hope, to somehow stop Fallen Devimon. They had arrived on the side of Mt. Panorama, and were ready to begin the search.

"So, where do we go from here?" Piyomon asked, always a curious digimon.

"Well, to be completely honest," Takeru replied, not having any idea, "I don't have a clue. Maybe we should wander aimlessly around File Island like Jou and Yamato did 6 years ago on Spiral Mountain." He thought up quickly. Piyomon, Patamon, and Sora did a collective anime facefault. "On the other hand, I think going to the glacial time zone of the Ancient Dino Region would be a good idea, as it would give us enough time to think of something to do to stop Devimon."

"Piyomon Shinka, Birdramon!" Piyomon said, going from chocobo to toothed phoenix.

"Wait a minute, Devimon's forces will see us if we fly, and they will come after us." Sora said, warning the others of the danger they overlooked.

"They already know we're here" Takeru stated, sounding like he did when he was talking about the evil of Black War Greymon. The others had no way of knowing this, but instinctively they knew Takeru was right, though they didn't know how.

Back on Infinity Mountain, Fallen Devimon's attention was distracted for a moment from his defeated dramon, as he felt the appearance on the surface of Patamon, and with him Takeru. The dark masters had made the mistake of ignoring the chosen children when they split up, and sending their fighters after the chosen one at a time. If Piemon didn't toy with the chosen children, Takeru would be dead now, and he would have been freed much earlier. Resentment boiled inside of him, and anger at Piemon's stupidity. But he would be different. Instead of resting at his base, oblivious to the chosen children, and sending minions one at a time to die, he would split his forces. Lady Devimon and a few others would be sent to deal with Takeru, while he would prepare for the invasion at hand, and meet the chosen with all of his warriors that remained, and take out Hikari as quickly as he could.

"Devidramon, get Lady Devimon. Tell her to take Ogremon, Fuugamon, and Hyogamon to Mt. Panorama, and tell them to kill all accompanying Takeru and Patamon, while capturing those two to be tortured, in the ways of a demon lord digimon! Then, round up the rest of my servants to defend Infinity Mountain, and kill the chosen children as they approach my lair." Fallen Devimon ordered, his voice magnified to five times as loud as normal. "And if you fail in either this task, or the battle at hand, you will die by my own claw!" The dragon of darkness flew, terrified of the nightmare soldier, off to the quarters of Fallen Devimon's second in command, the treacherous Lady Devimon, Succubus of the perfect level.

"D-Devimon-sama ordered me to deliver this message to you." Devidramon began, as terrified of the Succubus as he was of the Demon Lord, hoping Lady Devimon did not deserve her reputation as killing those who bring her bad news. "You are to take Ogremon, Hyogamon, and Fuugamon to Mt. Panorama, track down Takeru, Patamon, and anyone who travels in their company, and kill their companions, while bringing those who harmed Devimon in for torture."

"Very well then. Nothing pleases me more then being of service to Devimon-sama." Lady Devimon answered, sucking up to Devimon, who had played right into her hands. She was sure to sway three digimon to her side, as she had so much time to give them black gears. Also, Panorama was a short flight from the Ancient Dino Region, where she could take Metal Tyrannomon, and bring herself much closer to reviving Mugen Dramon. Devimon was too taken with her to realize her dark treachery, she believed. And that would enable her to take the digital world. She flew down to the pit in which the three ogre digimon were kept, told them to go with her, and they left, mounted on Airdramon, all which would soon belong to her. Two extra Airdramon were also taken, as she was prepared to enslave Metal Tyrannomon, who was too heavy for one Airdramon to carry. A flying harness was taken for Metal Tyrannomon to hang from once taken.

"Darkness wave!" Lady Devimon destroyed the black gears controlling Hyogamon, Fuugamon, and the Airdramon mounts. The helpless digimon tried to escape, but they knew Lady Devimon only destroyed the black gears for one reason. And that ways so she could gain control. "Darkness Gear!" Black gears shot out of her hands, enslaving the newly freed digimon, and putting them under her control. Ogremon watched helplessly, as his brothers were being manipulated so cruelly. He didn't like Lady Devimon at all, or Fallen Devimon. But he served them willingly, because he was too afraid of their wrath to attempt an escape. Lady Devimon then flew out, headed towards the Ancient Dino Region, to gain control over Metal Tyrannomon. As fate would have it, Takeru would arrive first, but Lady Devimon, the faster of the two, was not far behind. .

"Birdramon airlines welcomes you to Ancient Dino Region. Have a nice day." Birdramon said, in an impression of the farewell greeting given after leaving an airplane, unlike the usual quietness of the phoenix digimon. She would have normally returned to her child stage of Piyomon, wanting to conserve energy for the battle that would soon come, but she was afraid of an ambush, and time passed so slowly here that conserving energy wasn't an issue. As they looked around their surroundings, the ordinarily peaceful area was rocked by a battle. Metal Tyrannomon was fighting against Master Tyrannomon and Ex-Tyrannomon, as he once again was trying to eat the Monochromon, as his cruel virus element put him at odds with the peace-loving inhabitants.

"Giga Destroyer Two!" Metal Tyrannomon yelled, twin missiles coming from compartments opened in his armor, in an attack similar to that of Metal Greymon. One headed for Master Tyrannomon, which was easily blocked. Ex-Tyrannomon fired a heart at the missile, and the attacks canceled each other out.

"It's all over. The digital world is doomed." Takeru said, believing that was in fact the case, resigned to accepting his fate as it came along. "We can't do anything to stop it. This battle, though Metal Tyrannomon will be defeated, will make all three too weak to fight Lady Devimon. With those three under her control, not even the resistance efforts we put up will make a difference. Besides, none of our digimon can reach the perfect level, making them helpless against Lady Devimon's attacks. We should conserve our energy and not do anything." Takeru's hope was lost. As Patamon and Birdramon heard this, they felt sad for Takeru, and useless.

Sora could not let this happen. She loved Takeru, and could not let him allow himself to be tortured by Fallen Devimon, and not even put up a fight. She couldn't let all this happen to the digital world, and not do anything to stop it. She cared about Takeru too much, and couldn't bear to see all of her friends suffer, and many more innocents murdered by the most evil of digimon. "Snap out of it Takeru. We were summoned to the digital world for a reason, and maybe it's because only we can save it. We can't just give up without trying. Maybe with our help we can win. Either way, if you just accept destiny as it comes, then the digital world is doomed." Sora replied, trying to snap Takeru out of it. While the digimon were convinced, and both Master Tyrannomon and Ex-Tyrannomon were inspired, Takeru was unaffected. Then, taking a page out of Miyako's book, she slapped Takeru on the left cheek, but Takeru didn't even notice the pain, too lost in his own sadness.

"Fire Flapping!" Birdramon flapped her mighty wings, sending a mini-typhoon of fire at the mechanical digimon. "The armor has been heated. Attack as soon as you can!"

"Master Fire!" An improved version of the standard fire-breath used by Tyrannomon flew from Master Tyrannomon's mouth to engulf the already heated armor.

"Black Matter!" A black ball knocked over the corrupted member of the metal empire, as Ex-Tyrannomon's attack managed to knock out Metal Tyrannomon. Then, he moved over to deliver the killing blow.

"Don't do it!" Master Tyrannomon yelled. "He may have been corrupted by darkness, but he's still your younger brother Tyrannomon underneath. We can keep holding him off, until we find a way to turn him back to the light." The pink Tyrannomon of kindness obeyed his master.

"So, what brings you to the glacial time zone of the Ancient Dino region?" Master Tyrannomon asked, as impressive as ever.

"I am trying to help Takeru regain his hope, but with Devimon revived, we need all the time we can get. We have come here to think things over, among other things. I fear Lady Devimon will arrive soon, and maybe the two of you with Birdramon can hold her off, as Takeru may be this worlds last hope." Sora explained, and Master Tyrannomon glanced over at Takeru, who didn't even notice him, and then suddenly fell into a pit.

"What happened?" Ex-Tyrannomon asked, wondering how a pit could suddenly open up, and Takeru fall in.

"Takeru." Patamon screamed, sad for him partner, but he couldn't fail Takeru again. He had always been uneasy, and not very confident of his power when in child form, but he had to save Takeru. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of this." Saying this as the winged rodent digimon flew down into the pit.

"Master Tyrannomon, Ex-Tyrannomon, I have an idea. Lady Devimon is approaching us. Maybe, if we defeat Lady Devimon with Takeru watching, he might realize the digital world is not as doomed as he originally thought, and regain hope." Sora said, coming up with a desperate plan, but still hoping it would work. Master Tyrannomon and Birdramon nodded in agreement.

"How do you know that Lady Devimon is approaching?" Ex-Tyrannomon asked, not a very trusting digimon.

"Takeru told me. Due to his constant confrontations with evil digimon, and his hatred of them, he has developed the ability to sense truly evil digimon, which was first demonstrated three years ago, and has been developing ever since. I fear that Devimon, however, can do the same, as he hates Takeru and good digimon just as much as Takeru hates evil digimon especially Devimon." Sora explained. Ex-Tyrannomon was not sure, but then Master Tyrannomon spoke.

"Sora is one of the chosen children. They have been sent to save the digital world from this abomination. Many humans may be like the Digimon Kaizer, but the chosen children are different, and allies in the fight against evil, though they may not stay around all the time like Felis does." Master Tyrannomon said, and Ex-Tyrannomon was convinced, as the master of the Ancient Dino Region was almost never wrong. With that, they descended into the black cave, catching up with Patamon, to ensure the battle took place somewhere Takeru could see, though as he was, Takeru didn't even notice them.

"Don't be afraid. Your fear feeds the darkness." Sora explained to the confused dinosaur digimon. "This has happened to me before as well." As Sora, Birdramon, Ex-Tyrannomon, and Master Tyrannomon prepared for battle, Lady Devimon was approaching the Ancient Dino Region, making preparations of her own.

Lady Devimon flew towards the Ancient Dino Region, over the Mangrove Forest, with her forces. Lady Devimon was flying in front, with the two mount-less Airdramon right behind her. The Airdramon with the Ogremon brothers as mounts completed the triangle formation. As the tropical land of dinosaur digimon was approached, she saw Metal Tyrannomon, lying knocked out on the ground. She cackled in happiness, then threw her gear. "Darkness Gear!" she yelled, as a black gear embedded itself in Metal Tyrannomon's body. All she would need now was to get Neo's support, and steal away Gigadramon. Then, File Island would belong to her, with the rest of the digital world soon to follow.

"Nooooo! Oneesan." Ex-Tyrannomon yelled, and the hotheaded digimon jumped into battle, to avenge the enslavement of his brother. Lady Devimon, seeing the black cave, flew right down in it, ignoring the charging tyrannosaur. Ex-Tyrannomon turned around, to attack the demon that had done so much evil. Instead of using his normal techniques, instead he would use his technique from his prior evolution, to overcome with rage to be focused enough to do anything else. "Blaze Blast!" Flames spread out from the Ex-Tyrannomon's mouth, heading directly towards Lady Devimon, who dodged that blast, but was quite literally in the line of fire.

"Meteor Wing!"

"Master Fire!" Two flame attacks shot, from above and behind Lady Devimon, and there was no way for her to dodge them. Instead, she put her hands on the wall of the cave, and a dark blue aura formed around her, absorbing the flames.

"Takeru. This despair is powering up Lady Devimon." Sora yelled, trying to get Takeru to notice what was going on.

"It won't make a difference. Regardless of what you do, Lady Devimon will still win this battle anyway." Takeru responded, not having spoken for quite some time. His eyes lacked feeling though, eyeballs replaced with blue, and the blue dulling and looking like an insect's compound eyes.

"Snap out of it Takeru." Sora yelled, and shook Takeru's body, but Takeru no longer noticed.

"Three Airdramon are joining the battle. Along with them are Hyogamon, Fuugamon, and" Patamon paused. He could barely believe it himself. It was an illusion, it had to be. Lady Devimon knew many powerful spells. Or maybe she had concealed the black gear. But Ogremon would never willingly do that, and he could tell that it was same one.

"Three Airdramon? Ex-Tyrannomon questioned. "Lady Devimon had five Airdramon." Then, the sad reality dawned on him, and he shed a tear for his corrupted brother, who would live the rest of his life a slave to evil. At least there was hope that he could be turned back to good before.

Master Tyrannomon put a claw on his shoulder, and asked Patamon "And what?"
Patamon responded, with tears in his eyes "Ogremon."
Though Birdramon could tell from Patamon's reaction, she had to ask the question anyway, because she was clinging to a desperate hope their friend was not actually going to attack us. But she looked up, and there it was, the very ogremon that had helped them fight the dark masters before, without even a black gear. She quickly relayed the bad news to Sora. "But why does he do this. He was considered a hero by many, and having developed friendships with us, why would he turn on us like this." Sora asked, confused by the betrayal. As the digimon moved to attack Lady Devimon, the digimon warned of by Patamon flew in to the cavern, and formed a box around Lady Devimon.

"What are they doing?" Patamon asked, unfamiliar with this tactic.

"Each one has a black gear inside. They must be protecting Lady Devimon, while she absorbs the evil of this cave." Master Tyrannomon responded.

"Takeru, Lady Devimon may have won this fight anyway, but with the power she is obtaining from your darkness, she will be a match for Fallen Devimon himself. If you keep helping her, the future you described is sure to pass!" Sora screamed at Takeru, who began mumbling over and over, like a mantra "I failed the digital world. Patamon, Yamato, I'm sorry. Every world, not just this one, will be ruled by their evil, and I couldn't stop it."

"Takeru, those events haven't happened yet. We can change the future. The digital world can be saved." Sora said, trying to break Takeru out of it.

"We can win, if you regain your hope, I could evolve to Angemon, and maybe somehow beyond that." Patamon said, not letting Sora do all the saving of his human partner, wanting to help the digital world.

"Ogremon, turn against Lady Devimon. Don't let her rule the digital world. Ogremon, would you really betray us to be a grunt in the dark army of Lady Devimon, or Devimon." Birdramon asked, pleading with the ogre digimon to stop the evil. Ogremon briefly considered the offer, but decided that he couldn't give his life up, and if he had to be evil to survive, then so be it. Three attacks came, centered on one of the Airdramon, so he could be subdued, and Lady Devimon attacked.

"Master Claw!"

"Meteor wing!"

"Pretty Attack!" As Master Tyrannomon's claw grabbed the Airdramon's tail, a heart and a flame shot at the black gear, controlling the corrupted digimon. It thrashed out of the way, getting hit by the attacks, and knocked out, but the gear was not destroyed.

"Puwazon!" Lady Devimon's hand turned into a spear, and she flew at Birdramon. The phoenix digimon tried to fly away, but it was stopped by the boundaries of the cave, of course Lady Devimon, still glowing with her newfound power, was slightly faster then Birdramon anyway.
"Fire Flapping!" A tornado of fire flew out of Birdramon's wings. Lady Devimon dove through it, a dark blue aura speeding through the orange flames, the attack reflecting off the succubus's torn wings, and back at Birdramon, who was consumed by the flames, only ashes remaining.

"Birdramon!" Sora screamed, tears welling up in her eyes, running up to the ashes of her digimon partner. Flashbacks ran through her mind, of how Piyomon first evolved to Birdramon, and saved her from Meramon, and her saving the chosen from Vamdemon by evolving into Garudamon, and how she swooped down and weakened Pinnochimon greatly by smashing his hammer. But something was wrong. Why didn't the ashes of Birdramon become a Digi-Tama? A teardrop fell from Sora's brown eye, landing on the ashes of Birdramon. Her love of her digimon partner, and of Takeru, who she had to save from himself, caused the evolution. Slowly, out of the ashes, a digimon was rising.

"Birdramon Shinka, Garudamon!" From the ashes of the phoenix arose a bipedal bird warrior. Orange feathers covered most of her no-longer flaming body, with magnificent wings, but blond hair went from the back, and the tail and chest were covered in white. Her wings were gigantic, and looked very impressive. Hands and wings were no longer connected, as she had a set of arms as well, with brilliant clawed hands. And from the chest of both Sora and Garudamon, the symbol of the crest of love glowed, and the Garuda/Phoenix hybrid glowed in a fiery aura.

"Y-Your alive." Sora said, very surprised by the recent turn of events, "And you reached the perfect level. What happened?" She asked.

"What did you expect from a phoenix?" Birdramon replied, and then turned her attention to Lady Devimon.

Takeru realized that good could prevail over evil. He regained his hope, seeing Birdramon go from dead to the perfect level. "Thank you, Patamon. Thank you, Sora." Takeru said, and Sora enveloped the chosen child of hope in her embrace. Takeru had regained his hope, and held out his digivice. The cave of darkness vanished, and all of them returned to the forest of the Ancient Dino Region.

"Patamon Shinka, Angemon!" Patamon glowed with a brilliant light, as he grew into the shape of a human, donning white robes with blue trim. A helmet covered his eyes and nose, though his mouth could be seen. Six shining wings sprouted from the body of the angel digimon, while some strands of the robes blew freely in the wind, as did his long golden hair.

"You still don't stand a chance against me." Lady Devimon pointed out, and laughed maniacally. "Darkness Wave!" A purple wave of bats sprang from Lady Devimon's chest, at Garudamon.

"Yeah right. Shadow Wing!" A phoenix flew from Garudamon's wing, and the firebird dove towards the wave. A green light was formed where they clashed, but unlike the Vamdemon battle, in this one the light was driven closer and closer to Lady Devimon, who dodged at the last minute, as the firebird turned and headed for her. "Heaven's Knuckle!" A beam of light shot from Angemon's hand at Lady Devimon. Lady Devimon ducked, and put one hand on the unconscious Airdramon, as she began chanting a spell in the language of magic. Angemon's attack hit the phoenix, energizing it with light

"Ak-bar Tsulyn Harak Sirin Yamor Hear!" Lady Devimon chanted, revitalizing Airdramon with her dark powers.

"Airdramon, Waru Shinka, Gigadramon!" The dragon digimon's back was covered in metal armor, and the face turned blue. Much growth in size occurred, and a helmet covered most of the head, with some points sticking out. Hands grew as well, which ended in missile launchers. The black gear flew out, as Gigadramon was infused with Lady Devimon's dark power permanently, and no longer needed Lady Devimon's black gear to ensure obedience to her. Lady Devimon had a look of utter surprise on her face, looking at her hands and wondering how she learned that spell, and if she was really that powerful. But the shining phoenix was coming. Gigadramon grabbed the two airdramon, which grabbed Hyogamon, Ogremon, and Fuugamon, and Lady Devimon yelled "Teleport!" and did exactly what that implies, going to the Overdell cemetery, to learn Neo's location from the Grey Lord, and raise Mugen Dramon, while Fallen Devimon would be distracted by the battle at hand.

"Let's go. To Infinity mountain." Takeru said, in that way he had when he was preparing for a great battle.

"But Taichi said" Sora began, but was cut off by Takeru.

"Taichi doesn't know Devimon like I do. We'll be needed for this fight. Besides, he would have had us come along if he knew that Garudamon and Angemon were back." Takeru explained, and Sora nodded in agreement. Garudamon took off with Sora, Takeru, and Angemon riding along.

Meanwhile, back on Infinity Mountain, Taichi's group had reached Fallen Devimon's lair. "Devimon, you will pay for killing V-mon!" he yelled out, as the battle would soon begin.

"The author still can't think up an Omake beginning." Chibi-Takeru said.

"We welcome any submissions from the fans, please put them in your review. You will be credited if we use them." Chibi-Miyako explained.

"Now, let the omake begin!" The chibi versions of the chosen children all said in unison.

The cloud of flames and smoke over the field was beginning to dissipate, as the fire giant could nearly be seen. But he would never fully be seen.

"Hadoken!" The super deformed black mage yelled, as a beam of white light shot at the fire giant, and when it hit, a nuclear explosion engulfed the arena, as black mage jumped in the air and said "Evil shall always triumph. See that, White Mage?" Black Mage said, as White Mage grabbed a super-dimensional mallet, and rushed at the super-deformed counterpart of Black Mage, only to hit her head on the magical barrier surrounding the field.
"I studied under Slain, so of course I know Abjuration spells capable of blocking this. Mana of all creation become a shield to protect me!" Cecil spoke, casting a powerful spell shielding him from the attack. Meanwhile, Raistlin used the dragon orb to travel above the blast, and then yelled "Pveatherfall." floating back to the arena like a feather. Meanwhile, Wizaamon moved over to Beginner and spoke some words of magic. The smoke cleared, and Cecil, Black Mage, and Wizaamon remained.

"How did he?" Chibi-Miyako began. "A mage of his hit points couldn't possibly survive that attack. He has approximately 30 HP, while the spell used does 40d8 damage." She explained to the audience, and Wizaamon stepped slowly away from the summoner he drained of life, protecting his own.

"Wizaamon, I thought you weren't draining life forces anymore, and had stopped being a necromancer, as you aren't evil." Tailmon said.

"Ever here of B.A.N.E.?" Wizaamon asked. Tailmon shook her head. "The grey lord is not evil, yet he is certainly a necromancer." He continued. Tailmon put her hands up, feeling the effort was wasted.

"The most powerful mage of the digital world will not fall that easily." Wizaamon yelled to the crowd, and his shocked opponents.

"If you are the most powerful, how did Vamdemon kill you so easily?" Chibi-Hikari asked, and Wizaamon had no response. As Chibi-Raistlin fell like a feather to the ground, Fallen Devimon and Lady Devimon heard that through their ball of scrying and teleported to the scene of battle.

"I am by far the strongest mage in the digital world, and I will prove it to all. Hell's beam of destruction!" The devil digimon yelled, but was countered with a blast from the chibi-wizard.

"What will you do after the battle?" Chibi-Ogremon asked his dark mistress.

"Fallen Devimon and Wizaamon both specialize in necromancy, and were both trained by a Vamdemon. When two magic-users such as these battle, they are evenly matched. With any luck they will finish each other off for us."

"And if they don't? What will you do then, Lady Devimon-sama?" Chibi-Ogremon asked.

"Then, I will kill the one who wins, and I will become the strongest." Chibi-Lady Devimon replied. As this was going on, the two necromancers were casting their battle spells at one another. Cecil, Raistlin, and Black Mage conjured up chairs, to watch the exciting conflict.

"Metal Smiley Bomb!" Fallen Devimon yelled, and Wizaamon could not counter the attack. Instead, he used an invisibility spell, and stepped slightly out of the path. As the missile exploded Wizaamon was thought dead. Black Mage let up a cheer. Tailmon would have cried, but she could tell.

"Now the Thirteen Lords of Darkness have the greatest mage of the digital world, the Grey Lord's school of necromancy be damned." Fallen Devimon shouted, celebrating his apparent victory.

"Look out behind you!" Lady Devimon yelled, her face showing mock horror. Fallen Devimon turned to face the danger at his back, only to put the real danger at his back.
"Now Lady Devimon is the leader of the Thirteen Lords of Darkness." She said, sticking her spear of darkness through Fallen Devimon. "Fallen Devimon be damned."

"For the best mage on earth, you sure are a nitwit, not even remembering to cast See Invisibility before the battle." Wizaamon said, his voice coming from the field, but his location unable to be pinpointed.

"Why you! Tailmon Shinka, Angewomon!"

"How did you evolve?" Chibi-Hikari asked

"A wizard did it." Chibi-Angewomon answered

"But Wizaamon couldn't. And if not Wizaamon, who could have done such a thing" Chibi-Hikari wondered.

Chibi-Angewomon flew at Chibi-Lady Devimon, the barrier dropped by the mage duel's participants. As their battle began, Chibi-Lady Devimon pulled Chibi-Angewomon's golden hair, and Chibi-Angewomon popped a vein. The screen faded to black, as the chosen children waved goodbye.

Next time on Fallen Devimon's saga, as the battle for Infinity is fought, Lady Devimon confronts Vamdemon, the grey lord. Hikari begins to come to terms with her celestial powers, and victory is nearly in the grasp of Fallen Devimon, and a startling transformation ensues. Don't miss Ultimate fight! The Battle for infinity! next time on Digimon Adventure: Fallen Devimon's Saga.