Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Faith ❯ Back together ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Digimon
 
 
Kouji stared out the window, staring out into the blue sky. It was times like this that he thought about her. It had been 5 years since he last saw her, Izumi, 5 years since he parted from the digital world. He looked back down at his desk, the finished test staring back at him. It was dated 3/16, today was the fifth year since their meeting, today was the five year reunion. Kouji never went to them, but this year, today he had to go.
 
“Would everyone hand me your tests and the class is dismissed,” the old lady said as he stood from his chair. He gave her his test, quickly walking out of the room. He exited the school, his long blue hair gliding beside him from the wind. He still had his bandana but his attire was almost all different. He wore blue jeans, a black t-shirt with white words reading UNTITLED. His shoes were black sneakers, with silver out line.
 
He walked over to his car, getting in he buckled up, closing the door and started blue was Izumi's town. The towns park at the picnic tables where they would chat and talk. He was sure this was going to be a bad thing; but didn't know why. When he reached his destination he saw no one there, no one but Izumi. He exited the car and walked up to her.
 
“Hey,” he said his voice was low and sexy, yet still teen like.
 
“Kouji, you came for once,” she smiled, her green eyes shining in the sun. She was definitely different now. She was wearing a dark blue Tee that said Spoiled in light blue calligraphy. She had skin tight, light blue jeans, with blue and brown converses. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail under a blue, base ball hat labeled ANGEL.
 
“Yeah thought it was time to see the group,” he said as he stared into her eyes. Suddenly there was a group of teens around them. Each teen with a humungous smile planted on their faces.
 
“Hey, well look who's here,” Junpei said hitting him on the back.
 
“Haven't seen you in a while,” Tomoki was the next to talk.
 
“You know what would be cool,” Takuya yelled, “some barbeque chicken.” Everyone stared at him like he was an idiot; the first time seeing Kouji in 5 years and all he cares for is chicken. Suddenly they heard a car door slam and Kouichi raced out, meeting his friends and brother.
 
“Hey bro, what happening?” He said smiling.
 
“Nothin'” he replied as the rest take seats at the picnic tables. Takuya immediately unwraps the chicken digging into too it as soon as he can. The others watched, then quickly dug into their meals.
 
“So how's your life been after these 5 years?” Izumi asked Kouji as she wiped tomato sauce off her mouth.
 
“Good, you?” He asked her, eyes staring into hers.
 
“Ok I guess,” she faked a smile and he could tell. He saw the was her eyes didn't smile with them, and the way she said `I guess.'
 
“What do you mean `I guess'?” he said as she lost the eye contact.
 
“Well, I don't know, can well can we talk in private,” she said leaving the table, motioning for him to follow.
 
“I wonder where their going?” Junpei curiously asked the remaining team. They just shrugged and kept on eating. Junpei let it go for the time digging back into his meal. He was still watching the two teens closely though.
 
 
 
“So what did you want to tell me?” Kouji asked her leaning against the wooden wall. She had led him to a small shack on the outskirts of the park. It was small and could hold an estimate of 2-3 people at the max. It was brown and seemed to be abandoned, the windows where patched where it had shattered. And the roof was beginning to cave in.
 
“Um well…I…I just been thinking,” she said softly. “We haven't seen each other in years. I know you probably, forgot our connection, I mean back then. But to me it's like yesterday.”
 
“I remember,” he blushed.
 
Flashback
The group was in the hospital, all happy to see Kouichi awake and surviving. The battle was over, it was won and everyone had forgotten about what day it was, and most had to get going early, everyone but Izumi and Kouji. The nurse told them they had to leave as the clock struck 5, end of visitor hour. They walked out together, his face towards the ground.
 
Kouji you ok?” Izumi asked him as he lifted his head.
 
“Yeah I'm just happy that he's alive, that we're alive. There was a second where I thought we were going die out there,” He said gripping her hand delicately.
 
Kouji?” She had a small blush on her face now, feeling his hand on hers.
 
“Izumi, I can't hold it in, I… I… Over the past time, I guess what I'm truing to say is that I have feelings for you Izumi.” He said his face turning a bright red. She stared at him for a while, looking deep into his blue globes. She was trying to see if he was telling her the truth. But before she could he moved his head so his lips were on hers, he was kissing her. He backed off quickly though, waiting a reaction.
 
“Um, Kouji, I don't know what to say,” she said, “I do feel for you, I mean I have feelings for you.
 
“So do you or don't you?” He said sternly.
 
“I do,” she blushed as they reached her house.
 
End Flashblack
 
 
“Izumi, if you're wonder if I still love you well the answer is…” But before he could finished someone barged through the door. That person was Takuya.
 
“What you two doing in here?” He asked as they both went red a little then began to hide it.
 
 
“Nothing,” they both said in unison, leaving the broken down shack and back to the picnic tables. The reunion lasted another hour as people left one by one. It was 5 O'clock and the only two left were Izumi and Kouji as the cleaned up the mess Takuya left. They both finished cleaning; sitting down on the bench they both blushed a little.
 
“Um Kouji, what were you about to say before Takuya interrupted?” She asked, her face tomato red.
 
“Um well, the truth is that I, Izumi, I still love you, I could never stop loving you,” He admitted taking her hand.
 
“Kouji,” she said pressing her lips to his. They broke, staring into each others eyes.
 
“Izumi, I have going see yah soon,” he said standing up, she followed.
 
“Wait Kouji,” she yelled, “Can I have your phone number?”
 
“Sure,” he said handing her a card that was labeled KOUJI MINAMOTO 1-702-4922-48527. She took it; stuffing it in her pocket she kissed him on the cheek, giving him one of her cards. He sat down in his car, waving goodbye he drove back to his house. He turned the radio on; it was playing INCOMPLTE by Backstreet Boys. He immediately turned it off, that music wasn't his type. He was on the high way, making it towards his home town.
 
Suddenly he fell forward as a car rammed into his shattering the front glass. A piece of glass slit his arm, causing a flow of blood to trickle down at a fast pace. He was covered in blood, from a large cut to his head to the one now on his arm. He heard sirens as his eyes slid close as he fell unconscious.
 
The paramedics quickly got him into the ambulance, giving him oxygen and a neck protector. Along with that they put his head in a foam square to prevent movement. They rushed him to the closest hospital, trying to keep the young adult alive.
 
 
Author's note: Well first chapter up what do you guys think, I truly want to know. Well Inuluvsu out. Oh and people Barney is watching you! Love yah!