Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever in Destiny ❯ Ch 5 In Fire and Love ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi again... once more I have updated this, much to my own surprise. This story turns out to be far easier to continue then my other. And it is a lot more romantic... don't you think?
For those who likes prophecies and such, you will love this chapter!
Yet be beware of that it has a long introduction and loads of facts. But all the same, facts can be important, and it took a lot of work to get this straight.
The YAOI in this story is coming quite early, but it's the consequences that will turn out far more interesting. (laughs evilly)
Shitza
Ps: Since some people perhaps doesn't know the Japanese names of the characters, I am giving you the names here.
Season1: Taichi/Tai, Yamato/Matt, Mimi/Mimi, Sora/Sora, Jyou/Joe, Koushiro/Izzy, Hikari/Kari, Takeru/TK. Season2: Daisuke/Davis, Miyako/Yolei, Iori/Cody, Ken/Ken. Season3: Takato/Takato, Jenrya/Henry, Ruki/Rika, Ryo/Ryo, Hirokazu/Kazu, Kenta/Kenta, Juri/Jeri, Shuiichon/Suzie, Ai/Ai, Mako(to)/Mako. Season4: Takuya/Takuya, Kouji/Koji, Kouichi/Koichi, Izumi/Zoe, Junpei/JP, Tomoki/Tommy Chapter 5 In Fire and Love
The World of Nemorisa, the hidden place for chaos and order. Dragons fights ghosts ad ghosts fights Raikis. The MistHimis builds walls around their cold fortress and constantly you can spot one of the elves playfully trapping another enemy to nature in deadly yet magical ways. But what does millions of ghosts and creatures believe in, apart from their powers and their hopes.
It is quite simple, and yet so confusing I am afraid you will get lost somewhere in the middle of it.
“Long ago, even before this universe was born and God built it there existed a pure evil. So evil, that it blackened the very hearts they had and their thoughts cannot be described as no words are dirty enough to say it. These creatures... called Füslochemedishlia Wosczkélighaizels, in their undying tongue, the Fallen Dead (long name) were shadows of every impure thought or feeling that ha in their time, ever existed. Due to the fact that they thought impure thoughts day and night (which did not exist by that time) they steadily grew to a huge number, thinking themselves as unstoppable.
But every evil has one stop, and that is holiness. One day, their darkness was wiped away as light met their eyes. The darkness had to flee from the light, and fled as fast as it could. Around it a beauty beyond belief rose. The Universe was born, and thus their number and their power weakened. The impure Fallen Dead, slowly vanished, leaving behind a black hole. Not like the black holes you have heard about. No, this was a hole of darkness... their last grains of powers.
With nothing to wield the powers, it started to forge. Since the globe is the fullest form, without any sticks and corners to unbalance it, a new world started to build on top of the old one. In this world, similar to the Human World, creatures appeared and were born from the shadows. At first they had no names, no real forms and primitive instincts. But as time passed, they grew apart, started to form. The first real forms were called Plasmas, Flesh and Stones, for indeed they were built of either plasma, flesh or stone.
The centuries passed. The Plasma formed to three different creatures. Ghoul, Ghost and Spirit. The ghost soon became common as the creatures of flesh turned to plasma creatures and therefor continued to live. The creatures of flesh, they divided to natural creatures, such as elves and fairies, the royal creatures, such as Aquilas and MistHimi, or the dead creatures, as vampires and werewolves. The rock creatures turned into creatures like giants, trolls or Raiki.
The different creatures choose their part of this world to live, and rarely met unless they fought for more territory or more power. Some creatures though were mostly left alone. The Aquilas lived too high to the clouds, and the MistHimi only had ice to give. Others had land they really wanted. Like the Raikis, whom after several hundreds years soon had to flee from their lands. The Raikis, the thunder beasts as they also were called, owned great territories of wood, something elves surely loved.
But this legends does not really start here, you only need to know how this world was formed. How different creatures like elves, witches, trolls, dragons and ghosts live together. This world lives like a parallel to ours, all though it looks and acts a lot more different then ours. So what will the actual story be. Take it from the time Nemorisa was born, multiply the years some million times and what do you land on. BOOM... in my weird little calculation... 1563 AD... or 87 during the Demonic Dark Times.
Nemorisa normally is a quiet place, without too much fighting. Well, when we say normal we mean less then ten wars a year. If more occurs then we call it a Full year, it means a lot of action. But the Demonic Dark Times, few speaks of it and few does even dare think about them. Because there is one creature that stands out. They are locked away, being tossed away to make no harm. Every creature, except for the mighty dragons really fear them. Still, as you might have heard by now, whenever a dragon transforms into a dragon, then he cannot see what he is attacking. If he would, he would be as frightened as the rest of them.
It was said, during that time, that no one could defeat the demons, yet somehow the age was put to a stop. Legends tells of six warriors, all of different blood that slaughtered the creatures and sealed them away into a holy gate. But when it was time to seal it, one of them had mysteriously disappeared. They did their best, but the gate received one fault. If the demons would get out, you could not lock it again. And as the greater witches and wizards predicted, that would one day happen.”
000
Kouichi whimpered knowing they were surely doomed this time. Kouji remained silent and alert. He did not trust witches, he hated them. Witches always meant trouble and he glared at the witch before him.
One of the wizards, the one carrying glasses, held out his staff and suddenly a magical cage appeared around them. Then they started to introduce themselves.
“I am Kenta. My other friends here are Ryo and Ruki. The short guy is Iori. This little fox over there is called Ken.” he said speaking friendly. This surprised Takuya, since people mostly snarled at their arrival.
“We are honored to meet!” Izumi said, crossing her fingers behind her back. The Aquila seemed as pissed of as Kouji. Takuya watched the vampire from the corner of his eyes. Kouji was saying something, in a snarling language, to his brother. The two twins nodded at each other. Takuya turned his attention back to the magical folks that stood watching them. Next moment when Takuya looked back at the twins, Kouichi was gone.
'That's weird!' he thought not noticing the riot that suddenly started between the witch and one of her friends.
“Stop that! Give me back my wand Ryo!”
She was poking the gray robed wizard on the chest. The wizard, Ryo, didn't seem to have any idea of what she was talking about, making her even more angry then she already was.
“I don't have your wand. Seriously Ruki, you can't go on like this, calling people thieves and traitors just because you misplace things.”
“So, you are calling me a liar then? I had it in my hand just a minute ago.”
“I am not calling you anything.”
The girl Ruki sighed. “Perhaps, but it still doesn't explain how it disappeared like that. Fox, go look for it!” she roared.
The kitsune boy bowed and hurried away, somehow looking slightly relieved to be away from his mistress. Daisuke stared after the fox as the tail disappeared slowly. The witch sat down, growling. The other wizard, Kenta, fixed his glasses and sighed.
The apprentice was guarding them, his sword hung over his shoulder and he was patrolling back and forth. Takuya had given up on thinking they would be able to escape and now sat with his back leaning at the bars. The witch Ruki and the wizard Ryo had thrown a huge argument over things, and to Kenta's deep sighs it didn't seem that they would stop anytime soon. The wizard was trying to stop his friends, as well as dodging the random amount of spells being cast. Their kitsune had yet not returned with Ruki's staff and it made the girl really angry.
As they sat there, waiting for either death or a miracle, Daisuke couldn't stop thinking about this certain little fox he had met. The sorrow upon the creature's eyes knowing he would never escape this slavery. The dark hair, the soft tail and those glorious eyes. If he didn't know better he would say he was falling in love. But with a fox! Gods know what Taichi would make fun of him if he ever heard about this. All though he already knew his cousin had a boyfriend already. A werewolf, Yamato... come to think about the irony, Hikari was currently dating Yamato's younger brother, Takeru... He did remember the two of them, a really odd pair, but better then the rest of their kind. At least they did not try to bite you when you weren't looking.
Meanwhile Kouji was drumming his fingers on the ground, waiting for his brother's signal. His brother was taking time, and he hoped he had not been caught. Kouichi was supposed to steal the unlocking scroll to this trap, that if he would return sooner. The vampire looked over at Takuya, who sat with his head resting on his knees, which had been dragged up to his chin. His arms were folded around his legs. The human was worried, Kouji could actually smell a tiny hint of fear in his blood. He was shocked... Takuya was normally not afraid. What was going on?
The brunette looked up at the vampire. Takuya smiled encouragingly before sighing. The vampire, who seemed to forget that there was others watching them, moved closer to him. Time seemed to stop around them as the vampire touched the human's cheek. Takuya stared at Kouji, wondering what was going on and he wondered what strange feelings he suddenly had? The vampire edged closer, most ignoring his memories from the last time their breaths had touched each other. He was completely unaware that Daisuke and Izumi was watching the two of them with interest. The dragon was smirking while the Aquila looked shocked. She cursed softly seeing she had lost one bet with Kouichi. You should never bet with ghosts, especially if that ghost happened to be brother to half of it.
Kouji stopped for a short second... he could stop his actions, but he did not know if he really should. Flashes of his sole life appeared before him. His brother's death when someone pushed him into the light, destroying him completely. His mother passing away, asking him to find his brother. Their father... the man he used to respect, slaughtered by his own kind. He never told this to his brother, he knew his brother already knew about their parents deaths.
Takuya pulled back slightly. Their gazes met and all the vampire could see in the human's eyes was nothing but sadness. The vampire looked frightened as the human turned away, deep sadness reflected in his eyes. Pearly tears trickled down the humans eyes. Kouji rarely saw Takuya cry, and he hated it. He had to do something, and now. He cursed himself, cursed his full life. But what the hell... hell awaited him anyway! He didn't really have anything to loose anymore. He did not know why, or how this would work? He did not know the full consequences, or how the world shook beneath their feet.
Takuya was shocked, and more tears trickled down his face. But not because of sorrow. He was happy.
Their first kiss... a passionate and warm oath to love each other. Using every ounce of their souls they could picture their love to each other, in one single movement.
Izumi looked away, all though if half of her heart had decided it that very moment it would have laughed of joy. Daisuke smiled widely, keeping his mouth shut not to disturb. The two of them would be embarrassed enough later. The kiss lasted for some more seconds, and when the to one day be legendary pair, finally broke up it seemed like things around them changed drastically, like their world turned, the flowers started dancing and the clouds disappeared. The wind seemed to speak to them, but only met deaf ears. But for the few who listened, in this case Izumi and the witches, they heard it... the same words that their mothers had sung for them at least on time of their life.
The shadow grows
The moon glows
The wind howls
The chaos draws near

Born of Fire he will rise
Made by Light, he may fall
Two they meet, to destroy
The Universe we know
Six warriors, our hope lies
To rebuild this world
To bring peace
The rules will bend
The dragon roars
The legend unfolds
With heart and courage
With strength and wisdom
Flares of Love Deep in Sorrow
Fate of the world
Rely on you

000
Would you like to try and travel beneath the earth you stand on? No? Of course not. You have no idea how much Kouichi really hated this kind of job. First of all, all the dirt that passed through him, and all of the thoughts about the bugs getting to see some of his inner sides. It was enough to make the ghost go green as he had always hated bugs. Secondly, he could not see anything. For it is impossible to see through soil. Thirdly, the smell. It stank down there!
The ghost looked up, or to what he believed would be up. It was hard to know if you were floating ten feet beneath the ground. He climbed steadily, careful not to go to quick. If he would then he could say goodbye to this life and say hello to hell. He didn't really want hell, he hated that kind of evil darkness.
At least he guessed right, for seconds later he reached the surface, or the ground again. Just to make sure only his eyes could see what was happening he stayed down. He looked around, only to receive a shock of a lifetime. At least he was outside the cage... but looking back he couldn't help but to smile, received a worm on its trail through his stomach.
His brother, and Takuya was kissing. It was priceless! He wished he had one of those human cameras so he could take the picture of this.
The witch and the wizards were standing some meters away from the cage, listening to the wind. They were quiet, and seemed pale. Their apprentice seemed worried and couldn't get any contact with them. They seemed to be in some sort of a trance. Their eyes were dull and they stood staring up towards a darkening sky. Six stars, all in different colors shot through the sky. One was burning red with a dark black tail, another icy blue with a white tail. The third was black, with a gray tail. Another was purple being followed by a pink tail, the fifth was yellow surrounded by a blue light. The last was green with a light blue glow.
“So, the time has come.” Ruki said in a strange voice.”
“So it seems, and only they can change our destiny.” Ryo answered.
000
The group of magical people gently removed the magical bars around the strange travelers and shared some well deserved apologies for their actions. Well deserved, for they had been locked to that cage for hours. Izumi really cheered when she was free, stretching her wings again. Daisuke seemed to enjoy the wind under his wings again, and from the ground the kitsune fox Ken watched him curiously. Kouji went to find his brother, to tell that they wouldn't have to continue on his brother's escape plan. The vampire was blushing slightly, yet trying to hide it. Takuya remained where he had been, his mind twirling and his body temperature must have risen at least ten degrees by now. The kiss still burned on his lips, and the evil creature in his body roared with joy. At least, next time Kouji would reject him he would know what the vampire truly felt. Kouji had to have the strangest character known flexing like he did.
As soon as everyone returned back, Kouji dragging his protesting brother by the arm. The ghost complained saying he could walk on his own, but only deaf ears listened. Kouji seemed to enjoy himself hearing Kouichi's replies and remarks. The ghost held a sort of annoyed expression as the group of five returned into reunion. The wizard, Ryo apologized yet again and lead them to the magical village of spells, scrolls and enchantments. The center of all magic around the world.
The first thing that met them, however turned out to be something beyond magic. First they saw a troll, then it changed to a tree, then to a giant dragon and then...
TBC
(Laughs) I bet you want to know, don't you? If you are sure about that, then may I suggest you stay tuned to the next chapter, hopefully coming, soon!
Shitza