Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Friends,Love and Revenge ❯ Stay Another Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or anyone of the charactors. DON'T SUE PLEASE!!

*WARNING* Some words maybe used you would not say in front of your grandmother. BIO/Homosexual undermining.

Stay Another Day

By Werewolfgirl


"Jyou please don't leave me...please don't" I stood pleading with the tall dark haired boy as he picked up his books and put them in a bag, his dark eyes didn't look at me once they just stared fixed on the floor or the books he was packing. "Jyou please speak to me... say something Jyou"
He looked up though his eyes didn't met mine but I could see that they where filled with deep emotion even from here I knew he was fighting hard not to show his feelings to me. But I knew I know him too well I knew that he was feeling just like me, full of sorrow. He looked away again and picked up a note book before neatly putting it in his bag, if he want to go quickly he would have tossed them in willy-nilly but no he was taking his time placing them neatly he was making his stay longer but oh so harder.
"Jyou say something please...just one thing, one word would do" I begged again for him to talk he had not spoken to me for half an hour now in that time he was finish packing up his things with me pleading for him to speak. The last thing he said to me that he had to leave and he was sorry, he said no reason just that he had to and he was sorry. I watch him silently as he placed in two more books before sighing heavily and doing up the bag, then his face lifted again to look at me but he avoided to look me in the eyes.
"Yamato I'm so sorry. I've given this a lot of thought and I think it's for the best."
"The best! The best, Jyou your breaking my heart here why please tell me why" I gasped out I could feel the tear welling up in my eyes again but I did not care to try and force them back I was only concern to here what Jyou had to say. He sighed again looking at me his brow breaking slightly in sadness. "My family won't like this..."
"Your family won't like it Jyou don't give me that, we have dealt with that sort of thing before when TK found out about us. Your family don't own you, they don't control your heart."
"If someone saw us together you will be hounded by the press your carer as a singer will go sideways it will end all your hard work gone. I can't let that happen to you"
"Jyou what are you talking about? There have been loads of famous gay singers Freddie Mercy from Queen, Right-Said Fred, Frankie from Frankie Goes to Hollywood, the lead singer in R.E.M, that Steven Gately person even Darren Hayes from Savage Garden and Elton John are said to be gay and look at those people! Their carers did not go out the window when they admitted they where not straight they still have fans all over the world. So what I'll get alittle press at the start but I will live through it as long as I have you at my side."

Jyou looked at me for a moment I gave a small smile in hope that he would see sense and understand that I didn't care and for him to return the smile. But he didn't he shook his head and turned to pick up the bag he had just packed and walked past me into the hallway. He stood at the small table where the phone sat and opened the draw looking for something, ignoring the photo frames that where on the table. I stepped out from the doorway and watched him I could feel the tear now rolling from my eyes I wiped them away but more fell from my eyes, which I could not stop. "Jyou please...Stay" I said a tremble in my voice from the sadness that had built up inside me and had now released it's self.
"I'm sorry Yamato I can't stay...I'm so so sorry" He didn't look at me he pocket a phone book he had pulled at the draw and left his keys on the table before making his way to the door. A burst of energy made me dive forwards, grabbing his upper left arm in one hand and his left hand in the other. He turned around and looks at me this time straight into my eyes. I could see the sorrow in his eyes better now much stronger than it was before, he gave me a pained look blinking his eyes slightly as he tried to fight back his own tears. "Jyou you are my inspiration for my songs you keep me writing them, you bring so much happiness into my life. Please don't throw away all our memories we have together by walking out that door...Don't turn your back on them and me." His face twisted with sadness and compassion as he looked at me he tried to move his arm from out of my grasp, I knew this was it as soon as I let him go he will leave me forever. "Jyou I love you and I know you love me so just say it one more time I just want to remember you leaving saying that."
"No I can't please let me go Yamato your making this harder on both of us.." He moved his arm again this time with more energy. Before I knew what I was doing I let go of his upper arm and made his head move closer to mine as I kissed him. Then we broke apart I could now see tears forming in his own eyes but he moved away from me our clasped hands slowly breaking apart and then the door opened and he was gone, the door closed behidn him. I stood standing staring at the door in silents tears rolling down from my eyes. I turned and ran into the living room over to a huge CD rack and reading the titles as quick as I could before pulling on out and hurrily taking the Cd out and putting it in the Cd player. I turned the volume up as loud as I could and ran to the balcony opening up the door and loooking down holding the remote to the Hifi in my hand looking down. There was Jyou standing by his car putting his bag in the passenger seat, even from where I was I could see tears fall from his eyes. I turned the remote to the Hifi behind me and pressed play. At once a song started up and I called out Jyou's name. He look up at me as the song was now playing totally words blasting out from the apartment, East 17's "Stay another day" was playing the song seemed to be the best I though as I saw his face break with the smallest but sadnest of smile.He walked over to the driver's side of the car and got in, closing the door with a snap. Then he started the car up and slowly the car pulled back and drove off onto the busy road. I could see a few of the nieghbours where looking out to see where the music was coming from, I used the remote to turn it down and close the doors. I collpased on the sofa tears now sliding unstopping down my cheeks before something caught my eye on top of the TV. A single framed picture of two teenaged boys laughing and smiling in the photo with a few other people, I stared at it for a moment before joining in with the song.
"Baby if you got to go away
Don't think I could take the pain
Won't you stay another day..."

I arose from the couch and picked up the photo looking down at a long dark haird boy with glasses, caught laughing. "I love you Jyou"