Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Friends,Love and Revenge ❯ Stole a Heart ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or anyone of the charactors nor the song at the bottom of this fic. DON'T SUE PLEASE!!

*WARNING* Some words maybe used you would not say in front of your grandmother. BIO/Homosexual undermining.

Stole a Heart

By Werewolfgirl


I had been locked up in the apartment too much staring at the walls, which brings back so many memories they hurt. Each one brings a choking lump to my throat and a sick angry swoop in the pit of my stomach; I am torn between sadness and anger it was hard for me to choose. Jyou left me and he left me with two bags of emotion both seem to cover me every time I think of him or see a picture of him.

I managed to leave my apartment thinking up some more lyrics for songs, these terrible feels I had been left with where coming in useful as words and lines popped into my without real deep thought. I walked around the centre of the town I caught a few people out of the corner of their eyes pointing at me and whispering to each other, most of them well nearly all where fan girls. But I didn't really feel like stopping to talk to them I had other things on my mind even though a brief break would cast my mind off the subjects running through them.

The only problem was I could not get the tall boy out of my head even if he made my feelings of angry and sadness grow I still in my heart trusted him as a friend even more as a friend. I had a special kind of love for him, a love I could not describe a love, which was stopping me from hating me.

I stopped as I spotted two people in the street ahead of me which stop me walking even thinking, my eyes widened slightly as I watch what lay before my path. A brown haired girl stood looking into a shop window at clothes laughing alittle while talking to a tall long dark haired boy, the boys arm was around her waist and her hand holding on tightly to his. There was nothing I could really think of now as my mind had been wiped blank I more or less felt like I was sinking into the pavement at that moment as I realised what was going on. Jyou was here with Sora shopping acting as though they where a couple, arm around the waist holding hands and laughing with each other. Just what lovers used to do what I used to do with Jyou but no I don't, he left me like throwing away an old toy now it looked like Jyou's feelings for me lasted long because now he has found a replacement.
I clenched my fists a bit anger now flooded through me so this was the reason he left me after all those lame excuses he could have at least told me it was for another person, I should have guessed that really. I wonder how she caught him into her web and converted his heart.

I stood watching them awake slightly by a cell phone ringing, that was Jyou's cell phone I hated it when it rang but now I was glad it did. I watched Sora looking at him before Jyou sigh saying something to her and kissing her on the cheek before running off. Knowing that must have been important he was needed somewhere or something like that. I gazed at Sora as she turned back looking sadly into the shop window. Then as though a bolt of lighting had come down from the sky it hit me; I will get revenge on my sweet Jyou starting with his new interest Sora I remember at my concert around the Christmas time she seem very keen on me. Well this may not be fair to play with Sora's heart but Jyou played with mine.

I touched up my hair putting on my normal charming smile before walking over to Sora. 'Hi Sora, having fun shopping?'
'Huh? Oh Hi Yamato .I'm just window shopping not really buying anything.' She looked around at me and smiled but her voice dropped sadly as she turned her head back into the window she had been staring in at a dress. She was just way too easy to read but oh well I need something to get my revenge attack on Jyou to start. 'Wow that dress looks really nice, I think it would suit you perfectly.'
'You really think so Yamato?'
'Really' I nodded as I watched her beam up at me before looking at the dress she seemed to be thinking over it before shaking her head. 'It's a nice dress'
'Why don't you go in and try it on and see what you think of it.' I nudged her lightly she looked at me before smiling at me. 'Hmm okay hey why don't you come with me and see what you think?'
She walked towards the door I followed behind her as she pushed open the door making a bell ring from some where inside the shop; this was easier than I could expect. I sat outside the changing rooms on the chairs waiting while Sora put on the dress, I looked around the room it was weird how most of these kinda shops have classical music or some 80's very early 90's music playing some where. Some of this music is so annoying I think if I ever owned a clothes shop I would play some kind of descent music in the changing rooms like the bands I like and plus my own music.

A cough drew my attention off the evil background music from a girl standing in the dress from the window. It was Dark red and black from the window I could not see it that well as the light from the sun reflected on the windows but it was a really nice dress. 'So what do you think?'
She asked me twirling around on the spot before looking into the mirrored wall at the dress from all sides; well I had to tell the truth on this, as she looked really stunning in it. 'Beautiful really beautiful… Like a princess'
She looked back at me and giggled alittle before looking at her reflection again and sighing sadly. 'It's a really nice dress but I just can not afford it...'
'Then I will get it for you, take it as a gift.'
'What? Yamato I can't, no you mustn't'
'I insisted I'll buy it for you, it suits you even if you refuse I'm still buying it.' I grinned as Sora's face turned from an embarrassed smile to a grin looking at me, before throwing her arms around me into a hug. 'Oh thank you Yamato' I smiled to her as she released me from her grasp and went to change back. After I brought the dress and we where half way down the street Sora still seemed to find it hard to put words into her mouth apart from keep stuttering thanks to me.
We carried on shopping for a few hours I admit it was fun I managed to drive all my thoughts of Jyou from my head and what seemed like it Sora's as well. We dropped at a small café where we slumped down our bags in two chairs while we sat in two others at a four-seated table and ordered two cups of tea and some cream cakes. 'Oh Yamato thanks for the fun day I really enjoyed myself and thank you for buying stuff for me.' She smiled at me as the waited left the ordered drinks and cakes at the table and walked off, I look back at her and shrugged alittle. 'It was nothing really'

Then this amazed me she moved her hand on top of mine I blinked at her wasn't she going out with Jyou, huh? What was I thinking this? This is what I planned I just have to act stunned. Well I might as well spark off a new line of conversation. 'So how is Jyou? I heard you two where going out'
'Jyou, oh he's fine. No we're not going out I was waiting for him to ask me but he hasn't' She sighed and looked down alittle bit I wanted to smile to myself but I didn't I held back on that. 'I'm sure he will ask you soon…'
'Hmm yeah I guess but all day I have been thinking about it but I realy just want...What I'm trying to say is I like you Yamato. I liked you for a while and I was wondering would it be okay to go out with you?' I blinked for a moment as her eyes raised to met mine, we this didn't take long I let myself grin and nodded. 'Yeah sure..' I said a held her hand which made her grin brightly, oh well so my whole heart was not into this but this was one way of getting Jyou back for leaving me.