Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Friends,Love and Revenge ❯ A fight of Hearts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or anyone of the charactors nor the song at the bottom of this fic. DON'T SUE PLEASE!!

*WARNING* Some words maybe used you would not say in front of your grandmother. BIO/Homosexual undermining.

A Fight of Hearts

By Werewolfgirl


Morning your meant to wake up to the birds singing or the light gently flittering through a crack in the curtains or even an alarm clock, well not for me this morning. I awoke hearing a large amount of banging coming from my apartment front door.
I groan slightly sitting up rubbing my forehead; all this noise in the morning was starting to give me a headache. I tugged on the muscle shirt I was wearing lower to hide my own mid-drift before getting up and walking out into the hallway.
The banging was even louder now, boy who ever this was might not be fooled for the I'm-not-home trick but if I answer it will shut them up.

'All right I'm coming' I called brushing back my hair out of my eyes, at that the door stopped backing, I smiled with relief, I grabbed the door handles and undid the lock with my other hand pulling the door open. Well I did not fully open the door someone on the other side helped by pushing it into me.
I stumbled alittle backwards as the door was about to smack into my face, only to hear the door slam again and a hand pushing me into the hallway wall.

I coughed slightly and was surprised to see Jyou standing into front of me and by the very pissed look on his face I could tell he was not here to make up. Well I might as well try and make this serious looking situation into a small play around joke.
'Ooh I do like a strong man' I said looking at him in a slight seductive way and putting on my feminine voice, before grinning at him. His expression seemed unmoved not even a smile like the old days before he left me, he frowned deeply before taking his hand off my chest.

I stepped forward reaching out to touch him but my hand was tapped away with little force, but still Jyou seemed to be angry with me.
'Don't give me any of that Ishida I know what you're doing…You couldn't stand that you would be alone so you had to take the person I care for. I loved her for ages and then you come along and whisk her off her feet'
'Well what can I say? I have that affect on people' I replied in a joking matter which seemed to anger him even more, he was not touching me but I could see his hand clutched into a fist.

'Why Yamato? Why? …You hated to see me go after someone other than you, oh dear poor Yamato his ex goes off and he's upset. You did this on purpose I know you did… Sora told me how you meant her just after I left her, I bet that was when you swooped in…. I bet you don't even like her your just using her because she sees you as her prince charming.' Jyou seem to spit each word in venom at me his dark eyes flashing dangerously, I was thinking up something to say back but he was off again letting his tongue do the talking for him. 'Prince charming…Ha I would have thought the same until now…You're not Prince Charming, you're a singing blonde haired git who has air-headed girls following you making your head swell up until all you see is yourself!'

I looked quite shocked at Jyou had just said to me, or I still liked him but hearing that those feeling vanished and was completely taken over in a wave of fury, I clutched my teeth and fist glaring at Jyou. A glimpse of a smile to the dark haired man's lips and there was a slight chuckled coming from his voice before whispering coldly at me. 'That hurt didn't it? Don't like hearing the truth do you because it hurts deep inside… I think prince charming is now Prince-'

Smack. Before he could say anything more before I knew what I was doing I had raised my fist and punched him in the side of the face to shut him up. I watched him step back alittle in shock touching his face with his own hand before looking at me with a mixture of satisfaction and disgust.
' Oh so the nerve is deeper than I thought.' Jyou said with a purr of amusement, removing his hand from his face. I could see a large red mark from why my fist had hit and looked like it was bruising already. I had to come up with something back I could not like him have the satisfaction of him making me look like a fool.

'It's funny how you have the guts to stand up to me in the old days you would have wet yourself in the face of fight, but it seems you have got some from then but oh…How come you did not have the gust to ask Sora out then? Too scared to be rejected as she might class you as a baby four eyed freak!'

Smack. This time it was Jyou's turn to throw the punch at me the shock more to me was that Jyou was stronger than me looked. I gritted my teeth back at him not bothering to touch my throbbing jaw but looking up at Jyou who was holding up his fist. 'This is not the old days Yamato'
'Yeah it's not because in the old days I didn't have a girlfriend now I do'
That last line must of made him crack before the next thing I knew I had been pushed into the wall again with a much greater force this time and another punch into my shoulder. My old attitude to fighting started up again and I kicked Jyou in the shins pushing him off of me before punching him again.

For a confused number of minutes we stood fighting each other in my hallway each taking it in turns to be the one who seemed to be in control. I had kicked Jyou to the ground and advanced on him before some how with a burst of energy he was up on his feet again grabbed me by the shoulder pushing me back into the wall and punching me in the stomach. I coughed and wizened loudly before collapsing on the floor in pain, curling myself up to protect my now aching stomach coughing and gasping for breath as he knock it out of him. I saw his shadow cast over me about to attack me again, but the door clicked and opened and a scream called from the doorway. "JYOU!!…What the hell?…Yamato"
I looked up to see Jyou stepping aside looking embarrassed and ashamed as Sora run into the hallway over to me looking down to me before looking at Jyou shouting at him asking what on earth he had done.
She seemed uninterested in the red marks on Jyou, I watched Jyou bare his teeth and storming out of the flat slamming the door shut behind him. I felt hurt now that was the first really big fight I had ever had with him and that might have ruined our friendship forever.
'Are you okay honey?' Sora voice brought me back from my thoughts as I was staring at the door, I looked up at her and thought to milk this as much as I could. I gave a harsh cough sitting up slowly with a moan. 'Yeah yeah I'll be alright'
She looked at me before warping one of her arms carefully under my arm shaking her head slightly. 'No your not here let me help you back to bed…I can't leave you hurt like this.' She helped me to my feet even if now I was already recovering from being winded I was still alittle sore where I had been hit. She walked me to my bedroom making sure I was in bed before sitting next to me kissing my forehead and playing alittle with my hair. 'My poor sweetheart, I'm going to make sure your get better real quick, what you need is some breakfast.' She kissed my head again before smiling at me then walking out the room to the kitchen. I grinned happily to myself watching her leave, I could get used to this but I could not help but to wonder how Jyou was right now.

NOTE: Really I like Yamato *hugs* I didn't mean to make Jyou say bad stuff O_o