Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Friends,Love and Revenge ❯ Past Love Reburns Tonight ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or anyone of the charactors nor the song at the bottom of this fic. DON'T SUE PLEASE!!

*WARNING* Some words maybe used you would not say in front of your grandmother. BIO/Homosexual undermining.

Past Love Reburns Tonight

By Werewolfgirl/Sasha


"A year had gone past since I had started going out with Sora, I think it might have been to fast and that it was rushed but we got married soon after. My plan for revenge I thought would only be short term but I guess I was wrong as it turned into something more as I had some feelings for her, feelings I thought I would never have again after Jyou left me but it was true. I had small, okay maybe not small but I think I did love her.
The marriage I can not deny was rocky even if most people where fooled by the huge grins and happiness pouring out at the church and the party, it was a beautiful wedding and great seeing both our families and friends there. My parents where talking a lot more than they usually do and Takeru was there with his long-time girlfriend where there also, Sora's mother and father where there with the rest of her family. I won't forget the day it was so beautiful and Sora looked like a knock out, or that was the words of Taichi. Jyou was there to, Sora insisted on him coming and to patch up what ever our fight was about long ago, well him and me came up with a silent understanding on where our places were.
Well soon after the marriage came a small bundle of joy into our lives, Meling the most darling and beautiful daughter a father could ever have. Everyday she is looking more and more like her mother, she's five years old now and everyday I see Sora in her. Though that might freak some people to see their ex-wife's double walking around your home but not me because all I see is my little girl. Who every morning wakes up me up with a smile on her face and smiles when she is tucked in for the night, for her whole short life it has always been me and her only for one month did she have the company of me and her mother. Until that one night I came home early."

--- Flash Back ---

I went home early seeing as there was nothing for me to do at work plus my boss was a huge family man and loved kids, and ordered me to go home early to my wife and new baby girl. Well I was not going to pass up the chance of leaving plus I could give Sora alittle surprise and cook dinner for her tonight. Driving home I was trying to think up something nice to cook for her but I was not sure in what we had in the fridge so this surprise could be one for me also.
I opened the door of our home quietly and sneaked in leaving my briefcase on the floor next to my shoes on the matt and hung my coat up on the coat hanger before walking down the hallway but stopped just outside the kitchen doorway on hearing my wife's voice. Though a the gap I could see her sitting on a stool in the kitchen playing with her hair talking on the phone smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl.
"Oh that is so sweet…Oh Jyou" Sora said into the phone adding on a baby voice at the end, I narrowed my eyes at her I knew perfectly well what that tone of voice she used was all about, I heard her giggle before noticing her watched and sighed. "I can't Jyou it's almost five o'clock Yamato will be ringing from work soon to say he's coming home and I best get dinner started for him, also I think Meling might wake up soon to be fed…. Talk to you tomorrow then, Yeah I love you too. Bye Jyou" She clicked off the walk-about phone and left it on the work top she stood up and went over to one of the cupboard looking through them reading the labels before pulling out a can and small potatoes. Setting off to start the evening meal, I was still staring at her from where I stood trying to take in what I heard, she was talking to Jyou in a seductive manner what was she playing out she was a married woman to me.
I stepped into the kitchen and cleared my throat alittle and watch her jump alittle but smile at me when she noticed it was me. "Oh hi honey your home early." She said as she wiped her hands on a dishcloth before coming over to me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me on the lips before pulling away. "How was your day at work?"
"Who where you talking to on the phone" I asked her ignoring the question she had asked me, she turned away at once to pull out a saucepan and a can opener preparing the meal again. "There was two phone calls for you, I wrote the messages on the pad by the phone cradle. Oh you know that woman from number 16 she came over today and donated some baby things her daughter used to wear and she's grown out of them. Wasn't that nice of her? You should look at them they are so precious." Sora went off talking not even bothering to look at me as she spoke.
"Sora I asked you a question, who where you talking to?" I asked again she turned to look at me with a weak smile and shook her head. "It was just on of my girlfriends Yamato they rang up too see how I was and Meling."
"Oh really."
"Yes really… Yamato what are you doing?" She questioned as I picked up the phone and started to press the button to call the last person who rang the house and to hide my number. I waited listening to the ring tone before it stopped and a male voice answered. "Hello Jyou Kido speaking" I glared at Sora and switched the phone off, she looked at me with a half-worried expression. " Since when has one of your girlfriends been called Jyou Kido and has a man's voice? Don't lie to me Sora I heard you on the phone, what is going on?"
"Nothing Yamato he just rang to see how we where getting on." She turned quickly to have her back to him again trying to avoid my gaze, I growled alittle it in angry and grabbed her arm and turned her around quickly to face me. "Tell me what's going on Sora"
"Oww Yamato you're hurting me"
"Tell me!" I shouted at her, she looked at me her face looked like it was about to burst into tears any second I could see them welling up in her red-brown eyes before turning he face to look at the floor. I understood what was happening even if she could not bear to tell me, I held onto her arm. "How long Sora?"
She sniffed in reply I shook her arm alittle making her look at my face. "How long?"
"For three weeks before you got me pregnant and then these past two weeks…Please Yamato I am so sorry" She sobbed at me, I felt so angry and hurt she had been having an affair with my secret ex while she was with me. Three weeks before that night we spent a romantic night at this hotel for Valentines Day. I pushed away from me as hard as I could away from me I didn't want to be near her. "You bitch! You lying slut" I shouted at her while she stood there in front of me tears streaming down her face repeatedly saying she was so sorry. "These past two weeks? You have just had our child, our child Sora and you where with him! You are such a bitch Sora" I stopped as a baby's cry came from the bedroom, Sora moved to go and get Meling but I stood in front of her blocking her way. "Don't you dare go at get her, I don't want you near her. I want you out of my house right now, you can come back tomorrow morning at ten o'clock to collect some things then you can leave your key."
"But Yamato."
"Get out of my house now! Go to that bustard Jyou of yours go on Get Out!"
Sora turned on her heal running out of the kitchen grabbing her handbag, coat and shoes before leaving the house as fast as she could tears streaming. I went to stand in the corridor watching the door for a while before turning around. "Okay sweetie Daddy's coming" I called kindly heading off to where Meling's bed was.

--- End Flash Back ---

"Daddy, Daddy… Grandpa is here!" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around from my laptop screen to see Meling's young face peer around the doorframe into my office. "Okay sweetie tell him I'll be there in a moment." I watched her leave and closed the lid down alittle, I didn't want my dad to read what I was writing on this divorced men's website. I got up and went out to see my father, who was standing watching Meling as she stuffed toys into a bag. My dad had offered to have Meling for tonight as it got abit lonely for him in his apartment and he thought I needed a break from her for a night.
"Really Dad you don't have to do this, you can sleep here tonight if you want to."
"Oh no son you can have the night off, anyway Meling and me where going to go to the zoo today and we where going to watch a video with popcorn too." He said with a smile as Meling looked up and nodded happily with this idea of a fun day. "Oh okay, Meling can you keep and eye on grandpa for me and make sure he doesn't eat too much sweets and popcorn." I said looking at Meling even though it was a hidden message to my father to watch Meling's diet.
"Okay Daddy. I'll make sure me doesn't eat to much"
"That's my girl, now you be good and I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." I gave her and hug and kissed her on the cheek before she picked up the small bag of toys and ran out into the corridor with My father following carrying a case with her clothes in. "Dad, You'll phone if anything is wrong won't you?"
"Of course Yamato, really we went though this last month. If you have not forgotten I have looked after kids her age before." He winked at me and I smiled back as he followed Meling towards the lift doors. I turned and closed to door of my home behind me.

~*~

It was mid-evening all I had done today was finish what I had started on the divorced men's website and got some work done at home before emailing it to my boss. I was quite absorbed into it as I found some websites about my old band I was in more amusing I had shrine's dedicated to me all around the web. Containing fan made songs, poems, little stories and art all of this was highly amusing to my point of view and was wondering weather I should grace them but emailing the web master of the site.
I sat on the couch watching the Televison set watching some cartoon. I lost my passion for cartoon years ago but I have grown so used to it being on the screen at night as Meling would watch them before she went to bed it became a force of habit to have it on at this time. I turned as I heard the doorbell ring; odd for someone to come round at this time I picked up the TV remote and clicked it on to standby before walking over to the door. Now I kinda wish I had a spyglass fitted in the door sometimes I will have to put it on my To-do list. I opened the door and almost had a shock and a half on who was standing on the other side of the door.
"Oh Sora" I said looking at the brown haired woman standing in front of me, Sora and me had been keeping in touch for Meling's sake she always got a present and card of Sora for holidays and birthdays. The last time I had seen Sora face to face was in a supermarket where she was pregnant with her third child or at least her new husband's second child. "Hi Yamato, Hmm I hope you don't mind me coming over you see I wanted to see Meling, it's been almost a year and a half since I have seen her." She said quietly but looked at me with those reddish eyes with some hope, I sighed. "I would let you see her but the thing is she is not here tonight she's staying at her grandfathers."
"Oh" Sora said with a twinge of disappointment in her voice. "But you can come in if you want and talk" I suggested she looked up and nodded and entering the house leaving her shoes and coat by the door. She looked around the apparent and smiled. "I see you painted the hallway and have the child liven in look" She said eyeing a few odd toys scatted around the place which Meling had left. "Err yeah sorry about that I keep telling her to tidy up after herself but she doesn't listen I think she has got the Ishida untidy gene in her."
Sora chuckled at that remark. "No need to apologised Yamato remember I have two at home this is nothing."
"Oh yeah so what did you have then I knew you had a daughter."
"Oh I had alittle boy, Jyou was pleased because now he has a girl and a boy. They are…" She paused looking slightly embarrassed, she bowed her head. "Oh I'm sorry Yamato here I am talking about my children with Jyou in front of you. Must make you feel slightly awkward for you."
"Oh not at all Sora I mean it's only natural for a parent to talk about their children…Oh where are my manners would you like any thing to drink? I have some Juice, wine and water?" I offered it is only rude not to ask a guest in your home if they want anything, Sora looked at me and smiled. "Oh I would just have a small wine please" She followed me into the kitchen area and waited as I grabbed two wineglasses and an open bottle from the fridge. I poured out the fizzy liquid into the two pattern glasses and offered one to Sora. "Thanks" She took the glasses and walked back into the living room area looking around the room, looking out the window and then the setting of the room again. "This place has not changed much since I was last here, apart from the odd thing. Oh I see Meling still has that wallpaper since she was born" Sora said stopping at the doorway and looking into the young girl's room, she smiled taking a sip from her glass before looking back at me. "I remember when I went to the hospital and that room was white with all the furniture in there white as well, but when I came back home this whole room was decorated. The wallpaper and paint on the walls and border line and all the furniture painted with toys and all sorts around the room, you totally splashed out on that room it was so beautiful."
"Oh well, yeah thought I would make something special out of it and wanted her to have a fully decorated room before she came to live here. And well this room has now been certainly lived it." I smiled a toy crest was open with toys strewed across the room the only thing that was neat was the bed which was made and the clothes cupboards closed. I really should have tidied up as soon as she left but how was I to know that I was going to have a visitor. I watched her walk around the whole apartment talking about memories, she stopped at the door of my bedroom pausing on the threshold she walked in turning to face the Light switch panel at the three switches. Something to confuse her there where only two switches when she lived her I had another wired in, she clicked it and the lamp over the bed flicked on and bathed the room in golden glow. Well this room was the most tidiest in the whole apartment, most things where painted white or light natural colours, two beige throw pillows lay on top of the king size bed which was covered in pure white sheets. I grinned at the look on Sora's face looking around the bed room, this was the one room which almost totally changed since she had last been here and some proof I still had style of my own. "Oh wow Yamato this is so beautiful, changed a lot since I last saw it."
She said her voice fully of awe before placing herself on the bed, this was alittle odd of her looking around the whole of the place and ending in the bedroom, I sat on the bed looking at her. For a second she looked normal but then under the light she looked so beautiful, her hair seemed to faintly shine in this low light she looked so wonderful.

What was I thinking? This is Sora I'm talking about my ex-wife now Jyou's wife, but she was so beautiful so-so.. Oh man I still love her. When she came to the door I didn't notice it but as soon as she came and sat in this light I remember her, lying in this bed asleep when I stayed up to read and also her lying in bed smiling at me when she was pregnant.

"Yamato? Are you okay you looked alittle spaced out" Sora spoke and snapped me to my senses she looked at me she was sitting nearer to me than she was before jokingly waving a hand in front of my face, grinning an awesome white smile at me. "You are so beautiful"
My dam mouth blurted without my brain stopping to think of what words had just come out of my mouth. Sora stared at me in shock though a weird glimmer shimmered in her eyes. "Wh-"
She had no time to finish what she was going to say before my actions took over me, moving so swiftly our lips locked together my hands warped around her waist pulling her towards me. I felt both her hands grab my upper arms as we shared a passionate kiss for what seemed like forever before I withdrew my lips from hers to look at her. She slowly opened her eyes to stare at me breathing alittle deeper than she would normally would, I let go of her waist and as she shook her head trying to find the words to say or how to speak again. "I'm sorry Sora I don't know what got in me"
I said looking alittle embarrassed she shook her head once more again opening her mouth determined to speak. "Wow… Oh God Dam don't apologise kiss me again you sexy bitch!" I blinked in utter surprise and shock of the words that came out of Sora's mouth I had hardly anytime to think or say anything before she had pounced on me. Knocking me off balance so we where both lying on the bed again locked in another this time more passionate kiss. One of her hands ran and played with my short blonde hair while the other undid the top of my shirt before slipping it under the material, well both of my hands acted like they had a life of their own and got to work getting her top off. The rush from the kiss from her was so intoxicating it made me feel so alive, I grinned stupidly as the kiss broke apart so we stared into each other's eyes a silent understanding passed with one look from both of us.
"Oh man I love you Yama" Sora said still breathing alittle deeper than she normally would but had a big smile stuck to her lips, I grinned even more chuckling sweetly at her flipping her onto her back. "I love you too" I answered back in a husky voice before kissing her again.

~*~

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt so nackered and I have to get that work done for my boss today ah that could wait for ten minutes. I went to roll over but down there was something lying on my chest preventing me of moving, glanced down lazily before the events of last night floated to my mind. Sora's head was lying on top of my bare chest one of her arms wrapped around my waist the other was over my hand of the arm I had warped around her body. She slept so sweetly so silently it didn't matter what we did last night was fun though wrong, I watched her smiling before pretending to be asleep as she started to wake. She smiled snuggling into my side more without even opening her eyes the hand which had been wrapped around my waist moved down to rest on the top of my thigh, She sighed happily and sleepily. I opened up eyes half way as she opened her to look up at her; she smiled her head resting move on my chest. "Morning" I said she smiled back at me before quietly saying the same, she leaned and kissed my cheek before resting her head once more on my chest closing her eyes once again to sleep. Suddenly they snapped back open, sitting up wrapping the sheet's around her chest staring down at me in shock. "Oh my God Yamato what did we do?"
"I'm surprised you don't remember what with the screaming of my name and you doing…"
"You know what I meant Ishida!" She snapped at me neither she seemed in no mood for my little joke nor did it look like the romance from last night lasted much for this morning. She tightens the grip on making sure the sheet around her was not going to drop any moment. "Oh god I was meant to be back home Jyou will kill us when he finds out"
"Why not we just not tell Jyou about this? I mean people have one night stands with people all the time, let's just keep this our little secret… Just relax honey." She looked at me looking as thought she was doing some very quick thinking. "I don't want to lie to Jyou but I think this might be best to keep this little thing from him…Oh please don't tell me your still randy."
I shrugged grinning alittle I sat up to hug her brining her face every close to mine. "So what if I am," I said slyly before kissing her neck she pulled away from me sharply looking to the clothes strewn floor. "No, I'm going to have a shower and then it might be best for me to go"

Sora got off the best taking all the bed sheet with her leaving me exposed for a moment before I grabbed a pillow to cover myself with. "Hey you just going to leave me here with only a pillow?" Sora turned to face me from picking up some of her own clothes from the floor to walk over to me and kiss before smiling. "Don't you dare think about following me into the shower, you can have one after me" She tossed playfully the trousers I had been wearing the night before at me before leaving the room dragging the white sheet behind her.

NOTE: Now I wish I did not do Yamato POV -_-' Well this Chapter was going to have me stamp Rating 15 on it but I cut it down (Your all saved!) Nackered BTW is a slag word used for being tired after sex. For all those who didn't know ^_^